Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY ISN'T POOL ENTRY FEE THE SAME ANYMORE ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY ISN'T POOL ENTRY FEE THE SAME ANYMORE ??

​​
    Last edited by World Tour; 25-09-20, 12:48 PM.

Stick around World Tour , ive seen it been posted in the club as well. Somebody who plays mobile should be here with some info on that soon i hope. Im not sure if there is an answer to it though? Could be some kind of glitch. Im a pc player so dont i come across that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
      Somebody who plays mobile should be here with some info on that soon i hope.
      Who are you referring to?!?

World Tour
      Another forum member (panda) was also having the same issue. But I believe he said after he rebooted his device, it went back to normal. I play mobile and I just checked and my Seoul still shows Entry fee: 10 000 000. Does yours show 10 220 000? Or is your coin balance being subtracted that amount after you lose a Seoul game? As I told panda, I have never seen that happen to myself personally and I hope this is just a weird glitch happening to some players.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Who are you referring to?!?

World Tour
        Another forum member (panda) was also having the same issue. But I believe he said after he rebooted his device, it went back to normal. I play mobile and I just checked and my Seoul still shows Entry fee: 10 000 000. Does yours show 10 220 000? Or is your coin balance being subtracted that amount after you lose a Seoul game? As I told panda, I have never seen that happen to myself personally and I hope this is just a weird glitch happening to some players.
        lol Dave, it was for anyone who plays using mobile. Theres plenty of mobile players here, and i was sure anyone of those would respond to it.

Comment

Originally posted by World Tour
          Thanks (COOLOCKER) FOR REPLYING...THANKS d4e_tv as well !!Yes it's showing something more than $10mill but mine is like that all over, has been for 3-4 wks !! When you say reboot are you talking restarting? If so my tablet restarts twice a week at 3am, what the hell, I thought this would be a hot topic, LOL, Thousands of people & I'm only one, I will post some screenshots when I figure that out so please keep checking back so you can see this CIRCUS,. peace ⚓ USMC
          I would love to see a screenshot where it shows anything other than Entry Fee 10 000 000

To post an image, don't use the built in feature. It does not work. You have to use a 3rd party site. I use postimages dot org. Just paste the link for Hotlink for Forums and hit Preview button below to make sure it works. If you did it right, it will look like this old pic I have below:

Comment

World Tour your not seeing things and not the only one lol. quite a few this happening to .i noticed it after i re installed the app again.. Vegas fee was always 10 ,000 fee now it shows 10,100 .. extra 100 coins , the robbing gits lol. not all tables have changed . just seen it on vegas and Moscow .. maybe a glitch a spooky early halloween tricky i would send a screenshot normally but with throwing my phone down ive buggered up the button . works now and then so will keep trying lol.

Comment

Originally posted by World Tour
              Just kept telling me file was to big & I don't know how to fix it, spent hour and it kicked my butt so sorry but now you get what I'm saying I hope thanks again !!
              Try uploading your image to this site.

https://postimages.org/

When it has uploaded, copy and past the code from the "Hotlink for forums:" section into here, and it should load up when you hit the post button.

Comment

Sapphire11759 I would love to see a screenshot. It just boggles my mind because my entry fees are still the same

World Tour Forget about using google or the built in links in this forum. As I already suggested seconded by COOLOCKER just use postimages.org

Comment

Sapphire11759 I would love to see a screenshot. It just boggles my mind because my entry fees are still the same

World Tour Forget about using google or the built in links in this forum. As I already suggested seconded by COOLOCKER just use postimages.org
                  There you go ... From vegas upwards the table fee increased and why ??? is it because im weak player ? LOL...happening to quite a few players. vegas gone up 100 coins ... now see flipping jakarta omg. gone up a grand .. already finding it difficult win one . lose one .. may be time retire .. being robbed . so annoying i cant get past jakarta for rings for months . can it be my cataract.. know im not this shit lol. yep ..may be...

only noticed this dave when the update appeared with the trophy road etc.. was ok before this..

Comment

Oh My Goodness! Unbelievable! I had no idea! Mine still shows Entry fee: 50 000! I wonder what's going on?!?
                    What version # are you? Mine is 5.0.0 - 2296

Comment

Oh my... now after seeing your and Sapphire11759 's screenshots, I am absolutely mind blown! I had no idea because on my phone, everything is still the same.

What version are you running? Mine is v5.0.1 - 2299

I'm going to ask around in the Facebook group I'm in and see if anyone can shed some light.

Comment

Ok this is what I've observed so correct me if I'm wrong. I'm going to use Berlin as my example. Since I don't have this "update" I'm going by what Gordon Macmillanposted that when you win you now get the full 25M instead of 21.5M.

Old/org method in Berlin:
                        Entry fee: 25M
                        If you Win Berlin & after subtracting 7% rental fee (3.5M), you have now increased your coins by 21.5M.
                        If you Lose Berlin, you have decreased your coins by 25M

New:
                        Entry fee: 27.3M
                        If you Win Berlin, you've gained 25M coins, but after subtracting the new higher entry fee (+2.3), your coins have increased 22.7M.
                        If you Lose Berlin, your coins have decreased by 27.3M.

SO with new entry fees, you get the chance to Win more coins than the old way (+1.2M), BUT if you lose, you also a little more (2.3M)! I guess it's a give and take. Which one do you prefer is the question.

Yes I know. In the grand scheme of things, players who play Berlin could care less about 1.2M or even losing 2.3M. Plus most everyone who plays Berlin has Legendary cues which give payback when you lose. But it does affect (even in a small way) the lower tables, players who don't have as many coins, players who don't have legendary cues and how the game is changing. If anything else it just shows me another distinctive way this game is evolving... for better or worse.

Comment

Hi World Tour. I saw on your screenshots that you have 3B coins. So I don't think you'll have any trouble losing a few extra coins here and there from entry fees right?

Comment

Hi World Tour. I saw on your screenshots that you have 3B coins. So I don't think you'll have any trouble losing a few extra coins here and there from entry fees right?
                            lol i need every penny i can get on my 5 mil only balance.. no idea why table fee changed, london, sydney and Moscow and Tokyo havent . ..

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post

lol i need every penny i can get on my 5 mil only balance.. no idea why table fee changed, london, sydney and Moscow and Tokyo havent . ..
                              I wish I knew why they're changing too. I received no notice that they were changing. I'm wondering if Miniclip is just "testing" this out in certain markets?!? Or they are actually rolling this Entry fee change to ALL accounts and hasn't reached me yet.

While I'm at it, I'm not happy with how Miniclip rolls these changes out without letting us know and we just have to notice it one day or find out from others.

Comment

I assume you are joking right? This is a serious issue for myself and others, I pd (REAL $$) into this game, so NO I don't want to be screwed out of any coins as I hope you have the same opinion !! My coin balance isn't the issue getting F#$KED is ,but hey if you can't help that's life, would like to get to bottom of this though, alot of players don't have 3B & they are getting screwed , so it's just as much for the people who enjoy the game as it is for myself, Hey as long as you are not getting screwed that's a good thing ⚓ USMC

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post

my all table got rental fee lol. even 50 coin table

Comment

My guess is someone at miniclip got the bright idea of running the game like a pool hall or bar. you don't play for free on the tables at either one of those places. I've played at both and at the pool hall you rented the table by the hour and of course at bars you put money in the table to release the balls, or at least that was how it was done years ago when i played.

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post

my all table got rental fee lol. even 50 coin table
                                      increase? or you being funny lol..... I'm not PLAYING till i know what is what.. robbing me

Comment

I wish I knew why they're changing too. I received no notice that they were changing. I'm wondering if Miniclip is just "testing" this out in certain markets?!? Or they are actually rolling this Entry fee change to ALL accounts and hasn't reached me yet.

While I'm at it, I'm not happy with how Miniclip rolls these changes out without letting us know and we just have to notice it one day or find out from others.
                                        why they have to test it out on me ? omg i hardly no coins as it is like you guys.. maybe they saw i got a coins awarded from the club league win that time and thought i was cheating. this went through my mind .. so off putting indeed that they add table fee now on jakarta mainly for me.. this was the table i played often to try get points for club... i play and win but why only giving me not the full award on the club table?? gives me the right coins on account !!.so when i got the cue charge fee ontop of table fee may as well just play bloody practice table for enjoyment rather than see my little coins ive got get robbed .... sorry for ranting but angry ..

Comment

Working...
                                        X