Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY ISN'T POOL ENTRY FEE THE SAME ANYMORE ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi World Tour.
    Not only are they only charging fees on some accounts, the fee varies. I have 2 accounts, a Facebook account i use all the time that has no fees other than the top 3 tables, and a old google account that I rarely visit. I recent visited the google acct and there is now fees on all the tables, but it is higher than on the images you posted. (see attached image)

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post

increase? or you being funny lol..... I'm not PLAYING till i know what is what.. robbing me
      nope it is true all some of my account had all table rental fee

Comment

At last, something to be happy about, lol. The PC version doesnt have it...........Will we see a shift to the pc now that moneyclip seems to be on the grab? Not a hope, lol. Nah, what i really wanted to say was, this could be just the start. So many tables with huge amounts to be won, so moneyclip might just make it so that those who win more will pay more in the end??? Just a thought.

Comment

World Tour I'm not making light of your situation or anyone else who now has these new increased Entry fees. I'm simply pointing out the fact that Miniclip has historically not been very "transparent" about some things. They were quite proud about the big updates like clubs, pool passes, trophy road, cue collection. But little things like this change in entry fees... if they're going "push" it on everyone without making a big public announcement, then that would be very "sneaky" of them and wrong in my opinion. If some are getting it and other not (like me), then I can only guess that Miniclip is rolling this update out slowly and without making a big annoucement.

As with any other "update" that Miniclip rolls out... do we have a choice?!? We can bitch and moan about it all we want, but at the end of the day, it's Miniclip's game and they have the final say. They will just say "This is the way it is. If you don't like 8bp anymore, please uninstall it. Goodbye and have a nice life." So that's all I'm saying. Is it right that they're charging more by increasing entry fees on all the tables? It's not for me to question because I'm just the end user. I am not one of the developers or owner. They might see it as an inflation tax? As a way to screw us? Perhaps. But again, it's their decision. Maybe they're justifying the increase in entry fees by saying they give us free coins daily by watching more videos?!? I dunno. I'm just guessing. I would like to say that they do give you a lot of goodies with trophy road, cue collection and pool passes.

My accounts are still normal. No increased entry fees... yet. So I can't study it. Let me ask those of you who have the update: Are your 3 tables Seoul, Mumbai and Berlin that had the rental fees 5, 6 and 7% still show that? I believe the answer is no correct?

Comment

now miniclip run 8 ball pool game like trump lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hemi
              Davey, who had 5,6,7% on those 3 tables ? I have 8% for Seoul & Mumbai, .092 for Berlin all have that, except Kilowatter his is even more than that, You say those of you that had fees aren't showing that anymore what are you talking about, ( anymore), I'm % sure No one has ( or had as you say ) any of those values for those 3 tables !! Has anyone posted those values ? Maybe your math is off, mine clearly isn't that, Kilowatter is more than mine so where did this 5,6,7% come from ? You can only go by what you see right ? ( Does your wife know you are skipping your meds?)⚓ USMC
              all my account with low end table rental are like this when you enter table it said nothing just like it before but when win the the they take out the coin like robbery lol

Comment

Damn Kilowatter that takes 1st place in the screwed catagory !! I can also see your Jakarta which is 1 grand more than mine,. WTF !! Doesn't make a bit of sense, we all are playing the same version so who knows? Thanks for the post⚓ USMC
                Here's a screenshot of the fees on the top 3 tables at my google acct........2.3 million on the Berlin table....

Comment

Originally posted by World Tour
                  Panda & Kilowatter thks for replying, hope you seen my screenshots on previous page, this is fucked up !!! Some are getting this shit, most are playing like it always has been, seems No one can help or No the answer !! d4ve_tv said " he didn't receive a notice of any changes" umm yeah ok Thinking about it the NCAA didn't notify me of any changes this year, I'm pissed⚓ USMC
                  my don't look like your but when you winning it show up that table rental fee exit
                  Miami table miami.jpg

Comment

Parish table 8-Ball-Pool-Screenshot-2020-09-21-11-15-08-2.jpg

Comment

edit .. table version the same d4ve_tv . just double checked..
                      Last edited by Sapphire11759; 22-09-20, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post
                        so this table increase i wasnt just noticing alone then dave your version is different.. Maybe yours will change soon. god knows why they have to keep changing stuff.
                        this for sure is not relate with the version of the software. it relate with the server it self lol. I have so many account are some are table rental fee and some are regular nothing change .

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post

this for sure is not relate with the version of the software. it relate with the server it self lol. I have so many account are some are table rental fee and some are regular nothing change .
                          ok, cheers for that was as dave asked me what version i had that i was replying... i just edited the other post as double checked and versions the same.. still get the table increase fees. no idea why .. wish they wouldn't change things lol.

Comment

Kilowatter your last 3 tables & mine are the same, (BUT) VEGAS/JAKARTA isn't vegas $200 more, Jakarta $1000 more, LOL, WTF , THIS SHIT IS BANANAS !!!!, AS WE SAID IN THE MARINES ( FUBAR).. something is jacked up, Miniclip is not rolling out this shit as one on here says, nothing is uniformed, Davey tv last post ( he is a Fucking Genius) " we can bitch & moan but at the end of the day it's there decision, it's not for me to question" his words not mine ,no shit does he not think we understand that !! Yes any co. Has rules/ guidelines etc you can wk there or not, he's not effected so he doesn't give a fuck, nobody is bitching & moaning, this is where you come to find out answers etc, I don't need some ignorant fuck talking down on people, anyway he is useless, read his last post I quote " you people that had last 3 tables Seoul, Mumbai, & Berlin at 5,6, & 7% still show that, I believe the answer is no right" (end quote) WTF SKIPPED BASIC MATH DID YOU ? NO ONE HAD THOSE %...5% stopped at Dubai, Berlin is & was .092%, anyway enough on fucknuts ,if any of you find out anything keep me posted as I will you, thks again ⚓ USMC

Ps.. Davey boy please don't come back to this thread, it was started by me & you well you are just useless, thks in advance for understanding you are not needed we are just trying to find out answers, keep sarcasm to yourself ⚓ USMC
                            you need to take a chill pill and stop being rude to people giving their views...

Comment

Kids, pay attention... this is what happens when you don't stay on your medications

Comment

Please take your medication Hemi

Comment

Hemi - There’s no need for your vitriolic personal attacks on here.

This forum is a source of information exchange for all things about the game that we all play and love and hate in equal measure!

d4ve_tv makes a valuable contribution to the forum and that is much appreciated by all of us rational members!

Despite your disgusting graphic claims of your so called military service, it would appear that you’ve now been reduced to nothing more than a very sad keyboard warrior..
                                  Last edited by andrew-1962; 25-09-20, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
                                    Hemi - There’s no need for your vitriolic personal attacks on here.

This forum is a source of information exchange for all things about the game that we all play and love and hate in equal measure!

d4ve_tv makes a valuable contribution to the forum and that is much appreciated by all of us rational members!

Despite your disgusting graphic claims of your so called military service, it would appear that you’ve now been reduced to nothing more than a very sad keyboard warrior..
                                    Love that response andrew-1962 . Dave is one of our most valued members for his insights and contributions to the forum, and the game. I couldnt help thinking Hemi-roid was just spouting bull about marines to try and make himself look bigger than he is, lol. I know a lot of US military folks, and every single one of them has that respect for the population drilled into them, and they have a lot more class than that yolk.

Comment

From what I had heard, they increased the entry fee and removed the rental fee. Haven't had it happen to my account so can't vouch for these claims. Heard folks talking about it on supergroup. Let's see what more does MC has in store for us.

Comment

pool pass also increase re entree fee 18 cash is the highest. before 12 pool cash is highest re entree fee. miniclip try to rip off every body lol

Comment

Thank your andrew-1962 and COOLOCKER for your support. I refused to be drawn into World Tour / Hemi's madness. Apparently the this thread was started by World Tour and then Hemi said he was the same person. Anyway, I tried to explain my answer. I said nothing untoward, but for some reason in his madness, he misinterpreted that I was belittling him and then he went on his keyboard rage.

I'm puzzled now why he deleted his posts. Guess he finally took my advice and started back on his meds and saw the error of his ways?!? We can only hope. I hope he doesn't stay mad and comes back to the forum... medicated.

Comment

Working...
                                          X