Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY ISN'T POOL ENTRY FEE THE SAME ANYMORE ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post
    From what I had heard, they increased the entry fee and removed the rental fee. Haven't had it happen to my account so can't vouch for these claims. Heard folks talking about it on supergroup. Let's see what more does MC has in store for us.
    Yes. I posted to Supergroup too in that one thread. It is now lost in a mountain of other posts (mostly useless) now. I got the impression that no one else (except us, World Tour and Hemi) gave 2 sh#ts about it because not many posted a reply. Like I said in my reply, the monetary amounts we're talking about here for the new entry fees are going to be inconsequential to most of us so that's why they don't give a crap. But again, to me, it's not the amount of coins, it's the principle of the matter. How Miniclip is doing this is not Cool at all. My account has NOT changed/updated... all my entry fees are still the same, but it appears that Miniclip might be rolling this out to everyone eventually. Instead of announcing it and being up front about it, they're just going do it and hope no one notices?!? Not cool!

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post
      pool pass also increase re entree fee 18 cash is the highest. before 12 pool cash is highest re entree fee. miniclip try to rip off every body lol
      My apologies panda, but sometimes I find it challenging trying to follow or understand your posts. What do you mean by pool pass "re-entry fee"?

Comment

d4ve_tv

I think that Panda may be referring to the fees payable to continue or start over on the win streak when the 1st 3 free lives are lost?

I played (and won) 2 Music Seasons and I had to pay once to complete them both but I honestly never noticed any increase in the fee for those first top ups.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
          d4ve_tv

I think that Panda may be referring to the fees payable to continue or start over on the win streak when the 1st 3 free lives are lost?

I played (and won) 2 Music Seasons and I had to pay once to complete them both but I honestly never noticed any increase in the fee for those first top ups.
          you are right that what I mean to be. it jack up the cash special when you are almost get the finnal price. if you want to be continue usually 12 to 14 cash now is 16 or 18 cash

Comment

Ok thanks andrew-1962 for the translation
            panda you said Pool Pass so I was confused.
            But to answer your question (or observation), for Win Streak events, I don't think the amounts are fixed. That is, I have played many win streaks and the amount of pool cash to continue always seems to be different. In other words I don't think MIniclip "increased" the amounts of cash to continue. I think it just changes depending on where you are in the streak, how many times you've already won the ring, etc. Unless Miniclip wrote it down somewhere exactly how the amount of cash required to continued is determined, we have no idea whether they're increasing those costs or not.

Comment

Working...
            X