I am giving away 10M in coins! FREE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am giving away 10M in coins! FREE!!

On one of my main accounts, i have enough gold coins... so I will give people a chance to win my coins.... From 11pm to midnight EST, I will be in the Miami Beach 9B playing the 10M games. I will bank the 9 ball, you don't have to.

So i know it is you, at the start of the game you must do these following chat phrases in these order: 1-Let's do this! 2- Let's see what you got!! 3- In your face!

If you don't do that then I won't know it's you and so I'll beat your ass in the game.

If we end up in the lower games (lower than 10M, chances are i'll probably screw around and bank most balls).

My player ID is now 324-094-302-1

Right now I'm looking and there's 27,892 players in Miami. What are the chances that someone who wants to "match up" with you to play would be able to do it? Well that 27K is for all the Miami games and we don't really know how many of that 27K are playing 10M games... Hmmmmm...

Comment

and I forgot about that anyhow and was watching tv....

Comment

Comment

right now, i'm only seeing 292 players online in miami beach... Are you on mobile where there's a lot more players?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
            right now, i'm only seeing 292 players online in miami beach... Are you on mobile where there's a lot more players?
            Oh I forgot you're on PC. I can't ever keep up with who's playing mobile or PC.
            I just looked and on my phone, there's 27,588 players online in Miami

Comment

Right now 297 people online

Comment

Working...
              X