Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing cache & data / guest acc

Hello,

I consider clearing data & cache, and I would like to know how it will affect my guest acc.

It's my 3rd acc. I don't want to name it, nor lose it.

I updated the game to 5.1.0 and now my cues are not visible.

I got 227 MB of data and ~30 MB of cache.

Originally posted by Dereck. Trotter View Post
    Hello,

I consider clearing data & cache, and I would like to know how it will affect my guest acc.

It's my 3rd acc. I don't want to name it, nor lose it.

I updated the game to 5.1.0 and now my cues are not visible.

I got 227 MB of data and ~30 MB of cache.
    Great question... I'm trying to remember because we've addressed this question in another post. I seem to remember that clearing your data and cache on your phone is a good thing because it "refreshes" the game. You should not have lost your cues. Everything should remain the same except I think I remember someone mentioning that if you clear your cache and data, your special order of chat packs will not be the same.

Hopefully someone else can chime in dhakapapa COOLOCKER kilowatter

Comment

Ive only got the 1 account on PC, and clearing the cache etc has no effect on it. I cant vouch for what happens to any type of guest account though. As for messing up the order of the chat packs,.......thats been a problem for a while now even without clearing cache etc. If i need to keep them in an order that i like, i have to do it on a daily basis. So i dont bother with that anymore, lol.

Comment

Dereck, if you upload your pictures to this site in the link below, and then copy and paste the "Hotlink for forums:" section into your post here, then we will be able to see the pictures you have. As it is now, the sites system of posting pictures doesnt work well, and we cant view what you have posted.

https://postimages.org/

Comment

photo sharing software

Comment

Im not sure what im looking at here Dereck. Trotter ? Is that from mobile? Its not the same set up as im seeing on PC. If its from mobile, then its going to have to be a person who uses mobile to answer your question better than i could.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
              Im not sure what im looking at here Dereck. Trotter ? Is that from mobile? Its not the same set up as im seeing on PC. If its from mobile, then its going to have to be a person who uses mobile to answer your question better than i could.
              Android mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Dereck. Trotter View Post

Android mobile.
                Thanks Dereck. Hopefully somebody else will get back on and give you some answers. Sorry i cant help you pal.

Comment

Dereck

That’s the exact problem that beset me sometime yesterday !

I’m also using Android (Amazon Kindle Fire 10 tablet)

As I reported in another post I’ve also got another problem in that I’m getting all tables coming up as London and everyone’s using the same cue as me Crystal Blade. It’s mental !!!

I tried it out earlier today before going to work but everything was still messed up.

My wife has encountered no problems (yet!) on the iPad that she uses for 8ball.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
                    Dereck

That’s the exact problem that beset me sometime yesterday !

I’m also using Android (Amazon Kindle Fire 10 tablet)

As I reported in another post I’ve also got another problem in that I’m getting all tables coming up as London and everyone’s using the same cue as me Crystal Blade. It’s mental !!!

I tried it out earlier today before going to work but everything was still messed up.

My wife has encountered no problems (yet!) on the iPad that she uses for 8ball.

I've fixed it. Clear cache in settings > apps > 8bp. Just don't touch data if you have a guest acc, cause you will lose it.
                    Last edited by Dereck. Trotter; 16-10-20, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Hi Dereck - Thanks for the advice but everything returned to normal the next day without my intervention!

Comment

I play mobile and those screenshots... I've never seen that on my phone before <knock on wood>.
                        I have seen other weird "glitches" and sometimes I've cleared my cache, but most of time I restart my phone or like andrew said, just wait a day

Comment

Working...
                        X