Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for Emojis: Buying, sorting

Hello,

I really like this game, but in my opinion it's unfair that some guys have more emojis only because they started playing this game earlier.
    Chatpacks can be bought (with in-game money) and chat messages can be disabled or sorted.
    The same should be possible with emojis!

Furthermore, the chat window should be wider.
    Right now, you can only see 3 emojis in a row, and some chat messages are almost unreadable (too tiny).
    4 or 5 emojis per row would be perfect!

Best regards,

Stefan

You can have mine I have never used any. What the heck is a emoji anyway?

Comment

Sounds Like someone from sesame street

Comment

Hi,

I think it's clear what I'm talking about.
        Thank you for proposal, but I highly doubt I can use yours...

Comment

I’d happily get rid of most of my emojis, chat packs, avatars and table stickers. I use one avatar exclusively and I only use that because I’m not linked to a Facebook account! Maybe I’d use them if Miniclip released a few chat lines like “I know you’re a cheat!”, “Aren’t you embarrassed at having to cheat to win?”

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
            I’d happily get rid of most of my emojis, chat packs, avatars and table stickers. I use one avatar exclusively and I only use that because I’m not linked to a Facebook account! Maybe I’d use them if Miniclip released a few chat lines like “I know you’re a cheat!”, “Aren’t you embarrassed at having to cheat to win?”
            Yes, same here.
            I keep chat always off.
            I don't even collect any avatars that I win in the pool thing.
            I sign in with MC and I kept the old avatar that I designed with the toolbox that was available those days.
            I do fear that the avatar I use is no longer politically correct according to the woke culture.

Comment

Originally posted by St3f4n View Post
              Hi,

I think it's clear what I'm talking about.
              Thank you for proposal, but I highly doubt I can use yours...
              I thought you were Talking Elmoe from sesame street. I Have no idea what a emoji is I'm old school.

Comment

Originally posted by St3f4n View Post
                Hello,

I really like this game, but in my opinion it's unfair that some guys have more emojis only because they started playing this game earlier.
                Chatpacks can be bought (with in-game money) and chat messages can be disabled or sorted.
                The same should be possible with emojis!

Furthermore, the chat window should be wider.
                Right now, you can only see 3 emojis in a row, and some chat messages are almost unreadable (too tiny).
                4 or 5 emojis per row would be perfect!

Best regards,

Stefan
                Hello St3f4n and welcome to the forum. For your information, no official Miniclip employees read, reply or respond to posts here in this forum... at least not in an official capacity. So if you have game suggestions, you will have to submit a formal request through their suggestions route. I used to have that link... somewhere.

As for your suggestions... the emojis are "earned" through various events so I don't think a player should be able to purchase them.

I do agree with you about the chat window being larger.

There's already too many chat packs and emojiis. By the time you scroll thru to get to the one you want, you will have run out of time! So you gotta do it fast.

Comment

Working...
                X