Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most lopsided mis-match you've ever had...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did add you to my friends, that is how I sent the challenge to begin with I think we have to have at least one match first before I see whether your online or not though.

Edit - I'm in the club now, I imagine that will make it easier. Catch you on the flipside
    Last edited by bogus6948; 15-07-21, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
      I did add you to my friends, that is how I sent the challenge to begin with I think we have to have at least one match first before I see whether your online or not though.

Edit - I'm in the club now, I imagine that will make it easier. Catch you on the flipside
      yes I welcomed you, just depends what times I am on

Comment

This is a bit of a msimatch, she is level 202 and I am now 84. I guess I have had a lot more real life experience because I was set up on the 8 ball and deliberately gave her the ball in hand because I beat her there the first time I saw her. Then she screwed up and I actually did the finest cut I could possibly do and the ball went 6 cushions and the 8 rolled in. she had 6 balls up but left the ball near bottom right pocket

Last edited by Fred Jones; 16-07-21, 01:54 PM. Reason: It was in Tokyo and she made me wait when i won

Comment

The best kind of mismatch is the one where you don't even have to make an effort LOL

[url=https://postimages.org/]/url]

Comment

NICE ONE Nanny!

Comment

I'm afraid I wasn't able to offer Bilgin much of a challenge, I never got to shoot haha.

Comment

LOL

The mission: Win a tournament in Singapore.

My first opponent -

There are just some days I should *not* get out of bed...

Comment

Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                  Just curious what others have had for really lopsided matches. When I started playing, I thought it was a *little* lopsided to be playing level 100 guys while I was level 20, and I didn't mind getting beaten up a little as I learned a lot about how the game is played pretty quickly.

But when I had this match today -

...well, let's just say that 1.) I lost , and 2.) this was by far the largest gulf between levels I have witnessed to this point.

After I was done laughing, I decided to pose the question, "What is the most lopsided mis-match you've ever had?"
                  Okay, so on the Gap that's massive... I've seen 350 levels difference in my game play. But the guy obviously quit my 100 coin Miami lol.

Comment

I dunno, I still think Nanny Ogg's match takes the cake, for 10 mill no less...

Then there is the match Fred had against (if I'm reading that right) a lvl 845 when he was lvl 67. That beat mine by a LOT and then some....

...which is why he got the award heh.

Comment

I’ve had plenty of crazy mis-matches - I’m level 163 and I was drawn against a 999 level Vietnamese with 1.2 trillion winnings in the Venom Trickshots Win Streak - They got the break and of course I was denied

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
                        I’ve had plenty of crazy mis-matches - I’m level 163 and I was drawn against a 999 level Vietnamese with 1.2 trillion winnings in the Venom Trickshots Win Streak - They got the break and of course I was denied
                        Moneyclip logic

Comment

This one didn't top yours, Eyollan, but holy cow this was the worst that has come my way so far....

...and they actually played and made me sweat it out for my pennies ! Imagine my complete SHOCK when...

All I can imagine is they were not very serious about playing for a measley 1M

Comment

Working...
                          X