Guest account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest account

Asking for a friend. Is there anyway to join a club using guest account.

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
    Asking for a friend. Is there anyway to join a club using guest account.
    Should be acceptable to Miniclip as I’ve seen “invite to club” on guest profiles

Comment

Good question. I need to pay more attention to that. My initial answer would be no because I don't think I've ever seen a member's name in any club that's "Guest####". They're always a name.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
        Good question. I need to pay more attention to that. My initial answer would be no because I don't think I've ever seen a member's name in any club that's "Guest####". They're always a name.
        Just wondering I got invites while playing guest account but it would't let me join.

Comment

Good point d4ve_tv

Could be another glitch though as I’m pretty certain that the means to invite a guest player is on their profile but the end result is probably a rejection from Miniclip

Comment

I hate those Guest accounts... it makes me think that there's something fishy going on. I mean if I see a Guest account that's like Level 20, I'm ok with that. Probably a new player just trying out 8bp, but if you're over Level 100 and you're still using a guest account... that's sketch.

Comment

I hate those Guest accounts... it makes me think that there's something fishy going on. I mean if I see a Guest account that's like Level 20, I'm ok with that. Probably a new player just trying out 8bp, but if you're over Level 100 and you're still using a guest account... that's sketch.
              d4ve_tv

I agree 100% - I’ve only recently progressed above 100 rating and now on Miami and Dallas I’m regularly drawn against 300+ level players many of whom are guests. If that weren’t annoying enough 9 /10 times they get to break!

It looks like Miniclip’s often dubious opponent matching up process doesn’t even apply after level 100. I believe this was the old maximum level?

Comment

Miniclip's method of matching players is a HOT topic that has been discussed before many times. We've all come up with theories, but in the end (at least in my mind)... their algorithms "attempt" to match you to the closest player of same Level, but for whatever reasons... timing, lack of players, dropped/best connections, server issues, if you've recently won a series of games, you may and get matched with someone higher or lower. No those are still not good reasons why an under 100 level player gets matched with a 300+ level player, but it happens as witnessed by you and many others. Is that equitable? No. Does Miniclip know it happens? Yes. Is there a fix? Not until Miniclip figures out a way to keep a 500 level player from playing in London or a 50 level player from playing in Berlin.

And keep in mind that you experienced players will start a new account so if you're playing a level 30, that player may have a 500 level account already. It's gotten to where I don't even pay attention to my opponent's level # or their cue. I just play and consider them all the same. Yes if they start making indirect shots, then I might take a look at their level

Comment

Working...
                X