Havana Classic Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havana Classic Championship

I never take part in any of these championships as they’re nothing more than officially sanctioned tournaments for all the cheats hackers that pollute our game.

I saw this character in 4th place:

Name: left blank
    Club: Parlente
    Games won: 3791 of 3812
    Win ratio: 99.4%

We all know how this game plays, so I ask you, how can someone possibly win so many games? He’s not alone either as by scrolling through a few I found dozens of 80 - 100% players.

Miniclip should use these championship events to identify those exploiting the game!

You got plenty of pool cash so go ahead and play it once to get at least one ring. That's what I do. Well one of my goals is to get at least 1 of every ring. I have 1 of every regular table and I'm slowly getting 1 ring of all the special events like Havana and Halloween. Of the special rings, my fav is the Win streak where you have 3 chances at a time to win 10 games to get a ring. Simple, straightforward. The ones like Havana where it's a shared big pot I think are harder. You have to get lucky and be on a really good win streak at a time or end up using a lot of pool cash. I don't give a squat about getting top 100 to "share" the pot. I currently have 18B coins. I just play until I'm comfortably in the top 100,000 so I can get a ring. I didn't even play Havana this time around because I already have 2 Havana rings.

Comment

Also, the Kyoto championship 2 weeks ago was won by a level 5 account or something? Was so baffled by it. I mean you have to win over a 100 games and cause its the championship, its not like you play similar rank players (like in win streaks).
      In the Havana championship I got paired with a level 280 odd bloke who denied me in my 2nd game. I'm level 94 now.

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
        Also, the Kyoto championship 2 weeks ago was won by a level 5 account or something? Was so baffled by it. I mean you have to win over a 100 games and cause its the championship, its not like you play similar rank players (like in win streaks).
        In the Havana championship I got paired with a level 280 odd bloke who denied me in my 2nd game. I'm level 94 now.
        More than likely the level 5 player was actually level 400 plus that simply started a new account. Also was probably had some type of cheat program. Happens a lot when high level players start new accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

More than likely the level 5 player was actually level 400 plus that simply started a new account. Also was probably had some type of cheat program. Happens a lot when high level players start new accounts.
          Very well could be. Many players have multiple accounts including myself, but I play mainly my main account.

Comment

You guys saw a level 22 account won this Paulo championship this weekend lol

Comment

I rest my case ....

Comment

Yes I noticed that too. I think the event registers your level when you started it because when I tapped on his icon to see his profile, he wasn't 22 anymore, he was about 96. In other words, his rank shot up quite a few to 96. And if you study his profile, you'll see that he hardly has any rings. I don't have Pro subscription so I can't see how many Venice rings he has (if any), but I suspect he has quite a few. He didn't have that many Berlin rings. What's striking is that he had a great inventory of Legendary cues which leads me to believe that with his low level and stats, he spent A LOT of money. You guys realize that with an event like the Sao Paulo, you could easily make top 100 and if you're a decent player, can win the whole thing... IF you are willing to spend A LOT of money. All you have to do is keep buying back in with pool cash when you lose. You just have to do it fast enough because you're on the clock with a bunch of other players vying for the same prize.

But what was puzzling was that he was only a Diamond and not a Black Diamond. If you spend that much money, you should be a Black Diamond. OR I could just be way off base and the guy who won it was a pool prodigy who didn't spend a single cent?!? Could that be it? Sure, but highly unlikely.

Comment

Thats very interesting d4ve_tv . Yeah I knew you can buy your way through, but honestly don't know whats the point. So what if you win this championship and win a billion coins? I thought the highest table is like 150M? So honestly whats the point of spending it.

I mean if you saying hard cash, why not invest in a proper game. I mean tbh I rather go loot on Battlefront 2 (star wars) and have Vader. Maybe I don't get it cause I'm not rich lol

Comment

Thats very interesting d4ve_tv . Yeah I knew you can buy your way through, but honestly don't know whats the point. So what if you win this championship and win a billion coins? I thought the highest table is like 150M? So honestly whats the point of spending it.

I mean if you saying hard cash, why not invest in a proper game. I mean tbh I rather go loot on Battlefront 2 (star wars) and have Vader. Maybe I don't get it cause I'm not rich lol
                    Its a business They invest a small amount by buying a few packages through mini mainly to keep mini from banning them since there a good customer. They use cheats and hacks to win billions of coins in tournaments and league play then sell the coins to other players. 3 or 4 guys in a room playing making coins on high tables and 1 guy taking orders and filling orders by transfering there coins to customers account from one of there accounts. By getting there account to black diamond level they get a cheaper rate on the packages they do buy for themselves.
                    Last edited by nh33fan; 18-11-20, 07:06 PM.

Comment

I mean if you saying hard cash, why not invest in a proper game.
                      Thats where my money goes whenever i get some, a proper game. Just waiting for Cyberpunk2077 to come out and then i might not be seen for a while, lol.

Comment

nh33fan thanks, I did not know that. But I guess if millions of people are playing, someone would need to buy coins cheaper than MC shop. Also diamond thing makes sense. Mc wouldn't ban a client who is constantly paying them...

Comment

COOLOCKER YES YES YES, I saw the trailer for Cyberpunk and it looks epic. but news games like that cost a small fortune lol

Comment

COOLOCKER YES YES YES, I saw the trailer for Cyberpunk and it looks epic. but news games like that cost a small fortune lol
                            lol, they do indeed. I pre-paid for mine months ago, and its been knocked back from release a few times. The new date for release is Dec 10th. The last date before that was supposed to be the 11th of this month i think? Cant be too far away now.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

Its a business They invest a small amount by buying a few packages through mini mainly to keep mini from banning them since there a good customer. [CLIP]
                              You're spot on my friend.

COOLOCKER That was a pretty cool trailer for Cyberpunk esp with Keanu Reeves at the end!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

You're spot on my friend.

COOLOCKER That was a pretty cool trailer for Cyberpunk esp with Keanu Reeves at the end!
                                Yeah Dave, he plays a big part throughout the game. They even use one of his motorbike designs in the game form his company. Cant wait for it, lol. Will post a vid when i find it, but i wont be back until tomorrow night.

Comment

As promised d4ve_tv , if your still interested?

Comment

Bump to top.

Comment

My wife has forbade me from purchasing $50 console games

Comment

SWMBO

Comment

Working...
                                        X