Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you win a ring you get some VIP points but do you get them again when you win a 2nd ring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you win a ring you get some VIP points but do you get them again when you win a 2nd ring?

I just wondered this as I’ve never actually noticed whether I do or not. It would give a good incentive to keep going back around again besides the fact that I have to as I don’t want to go up levels too quick.

You will get VIP points when you win a ring, but when you win the 2nd ring you will get fresh air if you play outside!
    I don't think any Moneyclip admin read the suggestions of members on this fan forum about Moneyclip.
    If they're reading, I don't think they care.

A thread about VIP points is available on the forum.
    I recommend you to do research before searching for a new thread.
    Perhaps there are other threads that will interest you.

This is a very quiet forum and many of the members are lazy.
    The number of threads in the forum, including techniques, tactics, etc., about 8 Ball is almost zero.
    In the 8 Ball section of the forum, don't expect high expectations and don't be disappointed.
    And welcome to the MoneyClip Lazy Forum !

Comment

This is a very quiet forum. They went to play other pool games. Mobile players are welcome to liven this place up. It would be nice to get enough active members to run some forum tourneys again.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny44 View Post
        I just wondered this as I’ve never actually noticed whether I do or not. It would give a good incentive to keep going back around again besides the fact that I have to as I don’t want to go up levels too quick.
        Please ignore LMAO's comments about this being a very quiet forum. The entire forum itself (as you can roam around for yourself and see) has other forum rooms. This particular one, the 8 ball pool, goes in waves. Sometimes when many users read and post and sometimes life creeps up and users get busy and don't have time to post. I hope you will make your own determination and determine for yourself whether you deem this a quiet forum or not. I can tell you this, a couple of years ago, this room was eerily quiet as many pc players either quit playing or moved on and many users were disgruntled from our other forum getting shut down prematurely (another story)... the popularity of Facebook pool groups... whatever the reasons... you could hear crickets in this room. I started posting more and more and slowly we had new players join and old players come back. Don't let the numbers fool you. There are MANY registered users on this forum as a whole, but they don't necessarily post in this room. Go look at the other rooms and see.

As for your question, yes it has been asked before, but feel free to ask again. This is an open forum so ask away.

I am not sure, but I agree with LMAO that if you win then 2nd ring, you don't get anymore VIP points, but I may be wrong. I'm really not sure. I'll have to pay more attention the next time I win a ring. To be honest I don't even think about or pay attention to VIP points anymore. They are so hard to come by and unless you have a bunch of real money to spend, don't hold your breath trying to accumulate VIP points to advance from Bronze, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Diamond, Black Diamond. I've been playing for almost 3 yrs. Level 365, total winnings 161B, and I'm only at Diamond level with 56K out of 135K to get out of Diamond to become Black Diamond. I have given up all aspirations of getting to Black Diamond before I die of old age

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Please ignore LMAO's comments about this being a very quiet forum. The entire forum itself (as you can roam around for yourself and see) has other forum rooms. This particular one, the 8 ball pool, goes in waves. Sometimes when many users read and post and sometimes life creeps up and users get busy and don't have time to post. I hope you will make your own determination and determine for yourself whether you deem this a quiet forum or not. I can tell you this, a couple of years ago, this room was eerily quiet as many pc players either quit playing or moved on and many users were disgruntled from our other forum getting shut down prematurely (another story)... the popularity of Facebook pool groups... whatever the reasons... you could hear crickets in this room. I started posting more and more and slowly we had new players join and old players come back. Don't let the numbers fool you. There are MANY registered users on this forum as a whole, but they don't necessarily post in this room. Go look at the other rooms and see.

As for your question, yes it has been asked before, but feel free to ask again. This is an open forum so ask away.

I am not sure, but I agree with LMAO that if you win then 2nd ring, you don't get anymore VIP points, but I may be wrong. I'm really not sure. I'll have to pay more attention the next time I win a ring. To be honest I don't even think about or pay attention to VIP points anymore. They are so hard to come by and unless you have a bunch of real money to spend, don't hold your breath trying to accumulate VIP points to advance from Bronze, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Diamond, Black Diamond. I've been playing for almost 3 yrs. Level 365, total winnings 161B, and I'm only at Diamond level with 56K out of 135K to get out of Diamond to become Black Diamond. I have given up all aspirations of getting to Black Diamond before I die of old age
          With respect, Dave, this is a ridiculously quiet forum and one does wonder daily what it’s purpose is, given the lack of general interest from players, developers and Mini clip

most of the currently active members do not post in public.

i know you try to make up for that by posting a lot of long wordy posts but ultimately this is a meeting point for the type of people who don’t want to be seen so make of that, and your posting here, whatever you wish.

Comment

Indeed, Pick E. I bet there's more traffic in private messages than in so called open forum.

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
            This really isn't an open forum. You are making an effort but things don't really work like that. Maybe a bit better here in 8 ball section with topic threads but otherwise the forum is just a big copy/paste area of brainless internet quotes and cliques operating separately. The forum should be about community, and it needs a good host to succeed.

And yes, I really appreciate, how you encourage people to ask again, no matter if the question is already been asked. The way to kill the forum discussion would be asking people to go look for the answer in the threads, because their question was already posed. Maybe years ago.

Comment

Working...
            X