No announcement yet.

For all you Spin and Win naysayers.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you Spin and Win naysayers.....

Wow John, never thought i would see the day, lol. Congrats man.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
      Wow John, never thought i would see the day, lol. Congrats man.
      That's the second time I've hit that prize. The only one I've never hit is the 100,000 coin one. That's why I always play it. sometimes, rarely, it will pay out.

Comment

I've gotten the rare and epic boxes from the spin which were worthless, but never gotten the legendary.

Comment

Wow thats incredible John. Well done

Comment

Well done John !

I still can’t believe that I won that 500k on a Scratcher the other week in what was another incredibly rare event !

Comment

That’s cool! I’ve never won that. The most Ive ever won is 2.5k and I’ve been playing the game for over a year. Mentioning the scratcher - does anyone think it’s annoying when you don’t win anything on a scratcher?

Comment

Danny44 Dude I feel you, in my up and coming days (when I think I was level 50) I had some pool cash so I spent 50 cash to buy those 20 scratches or something? I thought, hey ill get some good coins here. But 3 or 4 of them were blanks (better luck next time) and maybe it was cause I scratched them all at one go, but in hindsight I should have used that to buy boxes lol. We live and learn

Comment

Bump to top.

Comment

kilowatter that was a lucky spin indeed! It's rare! I've only gotten it once! I'm pretty sure I took a screenshot as well... gotta dig it up.
                    Danny44 yes I find it annoying when I don't win anything on scratcher, but I find that scratcher gives you higher coins than spinner. Having said that, I haven't played my spinners or scratchers in a long time. I currently have 375 spinners and 462 scratchers saved up. Maybe now I should sit down and use all 575 spinners and see if I get the Legendary box like Kilowatter. Surely in 575 spins I could get it?!? Hmmmmmmm

Comment

Nevet had anything of substance on LuckySpin but I can regularly spin and receive 150 pool coins 3 times in a row -What’s the odds of that happening on a 15 segment wheel that’s being fairly spun?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
                        Nevet had anything of substance on LuckySpin but I can regularly spin and receive 150 pool coins 3 times in a row -What’s the odds of that happening on a 15 segment wheel that’s being fairly spun?
                        I could spin LUcky spinner 10 times in a row and get the 150 coins slot

Comment

Got the Epic box the other day. nothing but worthless cue pieces that I already had. would rather have coins. Usually get 250 or less.

Comment

I would say since its rigged the Odds are pretty good. Fairly spun are you kidddding me

Comment

On a 15 segment fairly spun wheel, we know the odds. But on money clip 's equal slices spinner, the probability distribution is skewed to maybe 80% of getting 500 or less. Based on my observation, I've played all the spinners I've had and hardly ever got any better. Definitely no leg or 100k lol.

Comment

It's common knowledge that the regular daily spinner (at least) is rigged and NOT random. It's sad, but a fact of life. The scratcher is much better I think. Scratcher gives you more coins and better chances of winning. LOL and it's "faster". I hate sitting there even for 15 seconds waiting for spinner to stop... on 150 coins That's 15 sec of my life I'll never get back

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                                  It's common knowledge that the regular daily spinner (at least) is rigged and NOT random. It's sad, but a fact of life. The scratcher is much better I think. Scratcher gives you more coins and better chances of winning. LOL and it's "faster". I hate sitting there even for 15 seconds waiting for spinner to stop... on 150 coins That's 15 sec of my life I'll never get back
                                  Agree

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

I would say since its rigged the Odds are pretty good. Fairly spun are you kidddding me
                                    I was joking !!!

Comment

Comment

kilowatter grats man, i wonder how many times did you spin in total to get the leg box?

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                                        agree, clicking stuff is boring but waiting even more so however you could easily automate all your spins with a basic program like autoclicker
                                        i think i got hundreds of spins that i'm just not bothered with because the odds are too low, rather play the lottery instead
                                        I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

Working...
                                        X