For all you Spin and Win naysayers.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Having that many spins in one go cuts down the odds a lot, you should just buckle down for an hour and you might get a Legendary box this time LOL
    not gonna waste my time to click over 660 times and wait for the wheel to spin but i do have a neat little program called gs auto clicker which i may configure to do it for me
    that way i could do it while i'm out shopping or something and that way i won't care how much it takes but i also won't see the rewards and i like statistics
    if i get boxes i guess i can check those after it completes all the spins since u gotta manually open them and they don't pop themselves open while you're spinning
    I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

OMFG !!!

...AND in that box was a 4k scratch and another (but worthless) spin

Comment

Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
        OMFG !!!

Well done Mr B

Now all we gotta do is persuade johndoe to use his 331 spins and get lucky too LOL

Comment

2 spins a day JD and it will be over quickly and painlessly...

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Well done Mr B

Now all we gotta do is persuade johndoe to use his 331 spins and get lucky too LOL
            i might use my spins one day but won't promise it yet

Comment

I Just open a new account and first spin hit bull eye 100000 point com.miniclip.eightballpool_Screenshot_2021.06.06_11.25.35.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                OMFG !!!

I had this happen to me like... 3 years ago and like you, I almost passed out! a Once in a lifetime occurrence!

Comment

Originally posted by tada View Post
                  I Just open a new account and first spin hit bull eye 100000 point com.miniclip.eightballpool_Screenshot_2021.06.06_11.25.35.jpeg
                  Hi tada and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately this forum in-app to post images is inoperable. If you want to post an image you will need to use a 3rd party site. I prefer to use postimages dot org.

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

I had this happen to me like... 3 years ago and like you, I almost passed out! a Once in a lifetime occurrence!
                    Actually, this is the 2nd time in um... how long have I been here now? Oh yah, 1 year and a couple months

Comment

Well, this time (one month later) it isn't a legendary box, but still, an Epic box aint 100 coins eh?

Comment

...and on my alt today...

Maybe it just figures you all are way too rich for piddly epic boxes and like that

Comment

Originally posted by johndoe View Post
                          kilowatter grats man, i wonder how many times did you spin in total to get the leg box?

agree, clicking stuff is boring but waiting even more so however you could easily automate all your spins with a basic program like autoclicker
                          i think i got hundreds of spins that i'm just not bothered with because the odds are too low, rather play the lottery instead
                          coowon is a good autoclick program a high level potfarm player showed me how to use it, but you have to play the game in coowon.

Congrats kilowatter, I guess just like most chance games the algorithms allow a certain % for each option. 50 coins would have the highest chance etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post

coowon is a good autoclick program a high level potfarm player showed me how to use it, but you have to play the game in coowon.

Congrats kilowatter, I guess just like most chance games the algorithms allow a certain % for each option. 50 coins would have the highest chance etc.
                            i already used auto clicker to do all my spins during the 10 year anniversary thing which was nice because i got the lucky 8 cue on both of my accounts
                            my full results here https://miniclipforum.com/forum/mult...233#post427233

Comment

I was a bit gobsmacked with this 1 this morning:

I think its the first time ever i got that amount on the wheel.

Comment

Working...
                              X