General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Chat

As title suggests we should have a topic here where people can post anything that does not warrant creating a new topic.
    Share your pool adventures, thoughts and whatever you want!
    I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

There is no a create miniclip id

Last edited by imaginary; 30-01-21, 09:29 PM.

Comment

imaginary yea i think they removed the account creation by using miniclip ID and the only accounts who can still login that way are the older ones that were made back when it was still working
      Last edited by johndoe; 08-02-21, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johndoe View Post
        imaginary some accounts were created before they removed it and i believe that's the only reason
        Continue your creativity
        Last edited by imaginary; 30-01-21, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Are you suggesting that we can post about anything here in this thread?!?

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
            Are you suggesting that we can post about anything here in this thread?!?
            i wanted to give this a shot as it seems that the venting thread seems to be the one where people post everything
            as a general chat i guess we could post anything here as you said even if it's not pool related

as a side note, how are you dave? haven't seen u post in a while like u usually do

Comment

johndoe The reason I asked is because people would post "whatever" in the regular Miniclip General Chat room, but I suppose if you want, you could host this thread for people to just post whatever they want here maybe somewhat related to 8ball pool? There's no hard fast rule that says you can't.

Yeh I started a new job last month immunizing the public with Pfizer vaccine, so my Leisure time has been markedly decreased.

Comment

Well, im closing in on that double legend status. I have 230 wins to go, so im setting myself a target of winning 20 wins a day. If i manage that, i will have the double legend status in 12 days time. Hopefully i dont get side tracked in that time, but that could easily happen with stuff going on at the mo. If i only get 15 wins in a day, i will go for 25 wins the next day. Yup yup.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                  Well, im closing in on that double legend status. I have 230 wins to go, so im setting myself a target of winning 20 wins a day. If i manage that, i will have the double legend status in 12 days time. Hopefully i dont get side tracked in that time, but that could easily happen with stuff going on at the mo. If i only get 15 wins in a day, i will go for 25 wins the next day. Yup yup.
                  Hey Jimmy

I thought you had already passed 20k some time ago LOL

Oh well, since it's definitely going to happen in the very near future let me be the first to congratulate you on joining the double legend club.....well done hun

Comment

d4ve_tv i think i blocked that thread on the forum, can you link it please? also keep up the good work dave

COOLOCKER Nanny Ogg you guys need to start playing on BS, at least for the pool pass and the daily 5$ luckshot and watch add for 1$ rewards
                    it wasn't easy for me to transition and i really don't like changing stuff and routines but it was worth it for sure

Comment

COOLOCKER Nanny Ogg you guys need to start playing on BS, at least for the pool pass and the daily 5$ luckshot and watch add for 1$ rewards
                      it wasn't easy for me to transition and i really don't like changing stuff and routines but it was worth it for sure

Hah John ! After reading this I decided to install the mobile game on my fone, not to play but to see what free stuff I was missing out on

The first thing that happened, as soon as I logged in, was a big pop up box headed FINAL WARNING saying that if I continue using third party apps or otherwise exploiting the game my account would be permanently banned LOL

The first bloody fucking thing ! LOL

The second thing that happened was I uninstalled the app

Since I have always maintained that I would never spend real cash with Moneyclip the pool pass and all other microtransactions were out of the question anyway, but the way I have been treated by these scummy cowboys just reinforces my determination that they will never, ever, ever get a single penny out of me LOL

I don't know if it's possible to log in through bluestacks using the miniclip login but since I refuse to use fakebook or gargle then if they are the only options I wouldn't be able to use it anyway.

Comment

Nanny Ogg
                        well that's kinda strange but not surprising considering how bad their system is. i only installed the game on my phone once to see how it feels but there's ZERO chance that i will ever play on mobile
                        why would i torture myself on a tiny screen when i can play on a 32" monitor in 1440p full screen? and i might add that the game looks really nice on blue stacks compared to browser

the bonuses of playing on blue stacks are these
                        -daily 1$ guaranteed for watching an add
                        -daily 5$ luck shot which is probably the best one, once you get the hang of it you'll hit the bull's eye once in a while
                        -don't know how many of these there are and when but you can skip 2 hours worth of time to open boxes by watching adds
                        -daily 5k coins by watching another add
                        -pool pass rewards each month: avatars, boxes, table stickers, exclusive cues, pool cash $, coins and 2 golden shots
                        the golden shots are the best as you can get i think 65$ or 3 elite boxes
                        also you don't even really have to watch adds, just open in blue stacks-mute it too- and do something else on your computer while it plays

as a side note, your account is definitely flagged somehow, i've never had any issues with blue stacks and i've been playing for a long time on it
                        you could blue stacks on another account if u got more and see if there's any warnings but i don't think blue stacks alone is an issue
                        i bet there are a lot of people who actually play on it rather than on their phones but as i said i think there's a problem with your account
                        you should try and contact support and see what's up but we all know how painful that is, takes weeks to get a BS generic answer and it usually does not help

Comment

Nanny Ogg
                          well that's kinda strange but not surprising considering how bad their system is. i only installed the game on my phone once to see how it feels but there's ZERO chance that i will ever play on mobile
                          why would i torture myself on a tiny screen when i can play on a 32" monitor in 1440p full screen? and i might add that the game looks really nice on blue stacks compared to browser

the bonuses of playing on blue stacks are these
                          -daily 1$ guaranteed for watching an add
                          -daily 5$ luck shot which is probably the best one, once you get the hang of it you'll hit the bull's eye once in a while
                          -don't know how many of these there are and when but you can skip 2 hours worth of time to open boxes by watching adds
                          -daily 5k coins by watching another add
                          -pool pass rewards each month: avatars, boxes, table stickers, exclusive cues, pool cash $, coins and 2 golden shots
                          the golden shots are the best as you can get i think 65$ or 3 elite boxes
                          also you don't even really have to watch adds, just open in blue stacks-mute it too- and do something else on your computer while it plays

as a side note, your account is definitely flagged somehow, i've never had any issues with blue stacks and i've been playing for a long time on it
                          you could blue stacks on another account if u got more and see if there's any warnings but i don't think blue stacks alone is an issue
                          i bet there are a lot of people who actually play on it rather than on their phones but as i said i think there's a problem with your account
                          you should try and contact support and see what's up but we all know how painful that is, takes weeks to get a BS generic answer and it usually does not help
                          Oh I know my account is flagged alright LOL

They keep zeroing my weekly winnings and after 4 weeks when it starts being counted again as soon as I start winning a few games it goes straight back to zero.

Every time I have queried why they do this they reply with a stock answer, basically accusing me of cheating which is simply offensive, and as soon as I query that I get a reply telling me my account has been permanently banned.

Since I am still playing literally every single day obviously I have never been actually banned, yet they keep telling me that I am as soon as I complain about the service and the system.

I've actually given up bothering now, I don't actually need weekly winnings totals as I could never win my leagues and my club is only there as an emergency contact place in case my friends private chatroom ever goes down.

Thanks for all that info above, but the one thing I want to know is can I log in to 8ball through bluestacks using my miniclip id..... if it's only facebutt or google I won't use it.

Edit.
                          I have wracked my brain for some idea why they keep flagging me and the only thing I can think of is that I use trainers on my single player pc games on steam, and if they are scanning my system looking for third party apps then maybe the trainers are the cause, even though they are all game specific and only work on the single player games that they were designed for. I never play multiplayer games... with the sole exception of 8ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

The first thing that happened, as soon as I logged in, was a big pop up box headed FINAL WARNING saying that if I continue using third party apps or otherwise exploiting the game my account would be permanently banned LOL
                            Was this account that was "flagged"... the same acct that you play regularly on pc? Or one of your other alt accts that you don't use daily?

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

Was this account that was "flagged"... the same acct that you play regularly on pc? Or one of your other alt accts that you don't use daily?

It was my main "Nanny Ogg" account

PS. I'm really confused now that I looked at my stats because I literally don't remember getting that Berlin ring LOL

Must be an age thing

Comment

Nanny Ogg yea u can log with miniclip id on blue stacks, i personally used that in the past before switching to google login
                                it's simply more convenient for me to use google as it already has the user+password saved so i don't have to type it everytime
                                it also allows me to switch accounts since i do the daily luck shot+free 1pool $ add on both my accounts now
                                as a side note, to my knowledge using game trainers or cheats for other games should have no effect on 8 pool whatsoever

Comment

I have wracked my brain for some idea why they keep flagging me and the only thing I can think of is that I use trainers on my single player pc games on steam, and if they are scanning my system looking for third party apps then maybe the trainers are the cause, even though they are all game specific and only work on the single player games that they were designed for. I never play multiplayer games... with the sole exception of 8ball.
                                  I dont think it would be that Nan because I dont have trainers on my system. I still get the same bull you go through, lol.

Comment

johndoe

COOLOCKER

Cheers guys

If the game trainers are not the problem then I guess i will never know what is LOL

Incidentally I downloaded bluestacks just now and logged in via my id ( thanks john ) and didn't get any false flag messages this time, however all I can say is WOW !!! What have I been missing ?

I found I had a power level thing of 50 that gave me a shitload of freebies including 71 cash, a whole load of free spins including some golden ones and some scratchers, some lucky shots including a couple of golden ones, a bunch of chatpacks, avatars I will never use ( LOL ) and I could get a bunch more cash and stuff if I claim the freebies on the trophy road but I'm wary of that since I think I read once you start on that you can't get off it, am I worrying for nothing ? Should I go and get a whole load more free cash and try and get my first Legendary cues on this account ?

I doubt I will actually play any games using bluestacks though, the controls were horribly anti intuitive compared to what I'm used to, so I'll just use it for freebies in future LOL

Comment

johndoe

COOLOCKER

Cheers guys

If the game trainers are not the problem then I guess i will never know what is LOL

Incidentally I downloaded bluestacks just now and logged in via my id ( thanks john ) and didn't get any false flag messages this time, however all I can say is WOW !!! What have I been missing ?

I found I had a power level thing of 50 that gave me a shitload of freebies including 71 cash, a whole load of free spins including some golden ones and some scratchers, some lucky shots including a couple of golden ones, a bunch of chatpacks, avatars I will never use ( LOL ) and I could get a bunch more cash and stuff if I claim the freebies on the trophy road but I'm wary of that since I think I read once you start on that you can't get off it, am I worrying for nothing ? Should I go and get a whole load more free cash and try and get my first Legendary cues on this account ?

I doubt I will actually play any games using bluestacks though, the controls were horribly anti intuitive compared to what I'm used to, so I'll just use it for freebies in future LOL
                                      Yeah Nan, i saw that shitload of free stuff as well. Every day too, lol. I would be curious to see how your game pans out if you do decide to use the bluestacks for a while, coz i know my game went to hell in a basket, lol. In fact, i havent made the same amount i was racking up weekly (1Billion) ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Yeah Nan, i saw that shitload of free stuff as well. Every day too, lol. I would be curious to see how your game pans out if you do decide to use the bluestacks for a while, coz i know my game went to hell in a basket, lol. In fact, i havent made the same amount i was racking up weekly (1Billion) ever since.
                                        I'll tell you what I have noticed since taking my freebies..... all my win totals on every table has been reset to zero............ OH MY GOD LOL I am soooo thankful I had already got that Berlin ring without realsing it before I logged in to the mobile version because I was at 40 out of 50 wins in Seoul for my first ring there and I'm now back to zero out of 50 wins LOL
                                        I was 68 out of 75 wins in Berlin last week and didn't realise I had won those 7 games but if that 68 had been zeroed I would have been a VERY grumpy old lady today LOL

As it stands, I am certainly not very happy having to start over in Seoul LOL

Comment

Working...
                                        X