No announcement yet.

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been vaccinated against covid. I'm lucky enough to live somewhere where it's available and my IQ is above double digits so I chose to have it.

Comment

• Good for you it is now FDA approved so it is safe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1LAyEO1zGI

Edit just found another good video and you can fact check it since you all have high iQ's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLbiTs6oFg

Comment

• Being above double digits isn't a high IQ. I'm distinctly average but not when I make make a direct comparison to an individual. I don't watch youtube videos as a means of education. I probably wouldn't understand it anyway.

Comment

• Believe anything you want Fred Jones , vaccine would do you no good, you're so full of shit already, it would struggle to have any effect lol
           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
            Edit just found another good video and you can fact check it since you all have high iQ'shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLbiTs6oFg
            You really are a gullible deluded idiot lol
            Last edited by cidercoder; 04-09-21, 09:42 PM.
             Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
              Believe anything you want Fred Jones , vaccine would do you no good, you're so full of shit already, it would struggle to have any effect lol
              Well said. I also agree that vaccine does not help. In our country they are blackmailing you and using that against your will.

Comment

You really are a gullible deluded idiot lol
                Yes and you are a genius.

i thought there was something on this forum about what you are doing to me. i don't really care but calling people idiots is so wrong especially when you don't really know that they have an IQ above 50, but that is all subjective and culturally different. Think the way you want about me dear friend and keep up your boosters but don't question why you would need any when you have been fully vaxed

i have only had 2 of the 3 hep b shots and am immune

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post

Well said. I also agree that vaccine does not help. In our country they are blackmailing you and using that against your will.
                  Well said wtf?

If you are in Australia like me it is seriously against our civil liberties. George Orwell predicted this garbage, needing to sign in everywhere you go. Big brother is watching you all because a virus kills a few people. last night in the news they said (I don't watch it but heard) a 70 year old unvaxed lady died but I guess the other 3 were vaxed and they died too, we all live to 100 don't we? So a 70 year old dyeing is a shock and all because of this plandemic

the news won't tell you about the vaxed people who die because it does not fit their agenda, bat ask my good friend I am full of sh*t, but I am not full of a rushed fix that does not work

Comment

Well said wtf?

If you are in Australia like me it is seriously against our civil liberties. George Orwell predicted this garbage, needing to sign in everywhere you go. Big brother is watching you all because a virus kills a few people. last night in the news they said (I don't watch it but heard) a 70 year old unvaxed lady died but I guess the other 3 were vaxed and they died too, we all live to 100 don't we? So a 70 year old dyeing is a shock and all because of this plandemic

the news won't tell you about the vaxed people who die because it does not fit their agenda, bat ask my good friend I am full of sh*t, but I am not full of a rushed fix that does not work
                    Are you Crocodile Dundee ?

Sorry, forgot you are a Maths teacher with a very high IQ . . . . (you just hide it well )
                     Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Well said wtf?

What makes you guaranteed that you going to live up to 100? You can die so many ways. Health , accident , etc. Giving your body do vaccine ? Go right ahead. You tell me in three years you didn't get side effect. It is your body and your life. Good luck with it .

Comment

Are you Crocodile Dundee ?

Sorry, forgot you are a Maths teacher with a very high IQ . . . . (you just hide it well )
                        Crocodile Dundee was made in 1986 way before this plandemic. I bet you were a bully in school calling me little man.

I am not a teacher i can just teach maths to those that want to learn, chemistry too and law and basic accounting and tax.

I did a topic in TAFE and the teacher said it was hard to explain and I explained it to ESL students and he was glad. Transfer pricing look it up. I used to tutor my class mates but i am not a teacher but i can teach to those who want to learn. I see you people are dunces

Cheeta girl I guess you don't understand sarcasm.

I want to get it and use what Joe Rogan or Trump used to get natural immunity, so i don't need any jab

Comment

Crocodile Dundee was made in 1986 way before this plandemic. I bet you were a bully in school calling me little man.
                          I am not a teacher i can just teach maths to those that want to learn, chemistry too and law and basic accounting and tax.
                          I did a topic in TAFE and the teacher said it was hard to explain and I explained it to ESL students and he was glad. Transfer pricing look it up. I used to tutor my class mates but i am not a teacher but i can teach to those who want to learn. I see you people are dunces
                          Cheeta girl I guess you don't understand sarcasm.
                          I want to get it and use what Joe Rogan or Trump used to get natural immunity, so i don't need any jab
                          Lol you'll want to compare dick sizes next
                          No I'm not a bully but I've always stood up for other people who I feel are being bullied, and you were that bully. Just try and be nice to people and stop posting absolute shit from time to time, and we will get along just fine, trust me.
                           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Why would I want to compare your puny dick to mine?

I did not bully anyone. Pointing out hypocrisy is not bullying.

I stand up to bullies too and so did my cousin who is in jail for killing a few. They were just like you.

Comment

I stand up to bullies too and so did my cousin who is in jail for killing a few..
                              How many 2 or 3, 6 or 7, or more than 20 ! ?
                               Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• 5 and it's only because of his crooked cop mate he got busted. He should have stressed to me how much he needed help.

Comment

Wow, your cousin has took 5 lives ? Removed them from the surface of the earth and left their families and friends grieving ? How terribly sad . . . . . .
                                  He must be on Australia's most wanted . . . . what's his name ?
                                   Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Lol you'll want to compare dick sizes next
                                    No I'm not a bully but I've always stood up for other people who I feel are being bullied, and you were that bully. Just try and be nice to people and stop posting absolute shit from time to time, and we will get along just fine, trust me.
                                    So you mean if i agree with you all the time I am not posting shit?

great start to trust

Comment

• what's his name ? None of your business and you're not really smart are you?

How can he be wanted when he is in jail?

Comment

what's his name ? None of your business and you're not really smart are you?
                                        How can he be wanted when he is in jail?
                                        You've misunderstood me Indiana, over here we have a series called "XXXXXXX's most wanted", a documentary series about famous killers. I thought there may be one about the 'Sydney Bully Killer', I'd be interested in how he stalked his victims and how he decided if they were a Bully or not. It would have been an interesting watch , , , , , ,
                                         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• The first one, he broke into the house and waited for him. One was only because she used bikies to try and kill him.

Comment

Working...
                                          X