No announcement yet.

General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why if you play in a win streaks gave you a manchester quays cue ?
    Last edited by imaginary; 18-09-21, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Hi everyone. I'm quite new at the game and I don't know what is the CASH for. I don't know how to use it. Only the coins seem to work. Help please!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Javi View Post
        Hi everyone. I'm quite new at the game and I don't know what is the CASH for. I don't know how to use it. Only the coins seem to work. Help please!!
        Don't sweat the Cash used in the game....it's a marketing gimmick and it won't do you any good if all u want to do is just play and enjoy the game..... I've got something like 300 Cash and don't know what to do with it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Don't sweat the Cash used in the game....it's a marketing gimmick and it won't do you any good if all u want to do is just play and enjoy the game..... I've got something like 300 Cash and don't know what to do with it...
          Thanks a lot!! Thought I was missing sth.

Comment

• You can use it to purchase Country cues or Legendary cue boxes to get pieces to legendary cues that have 0 recharge fees and will pay back some of your coins if you lose,.

Comment

• Yes those legendary cues have great stats, you just have to get used to the power and that takes a while. I am still learning

Comment

• anybody here played d2r? maybe Nanny Ogg
                luckly it works on win 7 so i can postpone my downgrade to 10 or 11
                i haven't had any motivation to do anything in pool for a while now
                not even the daily luck or the pool passes oh well, maybe someday i return
                I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

• We want more rings win streak
                  Last edited by imaginary; 20-10-21, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by imaginary View Post
                    We want more rings win streak
                    Win streak rings?

Comment

• A number of presents are conditional to log in via facebook.
                      When I try to access those, i get a message "Feature not available" and I get the message that I need to log in via Facebook.
                      I absolutely refuse to use Facebook.

My question : what is the benefit of Moneyclip to push Fascistbook upon us ?

Comment

• I’m guessing there’s an advertising kick back involved.

Comment

• I haven't played pool in ages. Is miniclip pool still popular? Where do people play these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by VulvasAur View Post
                            I haven't played pool in ages. Is miniclip pool still popular? Where do people play these days?
                            I play other too call Bida Zing vietnamese version

Comment

• I am now getting that piggy bank advertisement.
                              A real new swindle.
                              Why would I pay 18 USD to get 1.2 million coins ?
                              I have 200+ million already so that amount means nothing to me.
                              Idiots.

Comment

• Nah mate, somewhere in the world someone is buying that piggy bank as i type!

Miniclip might be rude, but idiots they aren’t

Comment

• piggy bank buyer most likely aim for vip point lol

Comment

• Originally posted by panda View Post
                                    piggy bank buyer most likely aim for vip point lol
                                    but this piggy bank is useless for VIP points

Comment

Working...
                                    X