General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

I have a 40" monitor and for me, it's easy to use a ruler to line up my shots...

and I was playing this girl once, dont remember her name but it was some sexy slutty name or something (Coolocker said in another post about a month ago that they may do this trying to get free gifts and coins from the guy players) and she would chat the message "i am playing with one hand!" -- i wonder where her other hand was!
    I can't believe you guys use rulers !

Now I understand why I keep getting denialled so much from Bangkok to Mumbai ! And there I was thinking it was because the buggers were all so much better than me LOL

At least in Rome and Berlin you can't really do that which justifies my preference for indirect games, even when it's only on the eightball LOL

As for that oh so classy broad, what can I say ? If it was me I would be using my other hand for vaping, vodka or chocolate

PS I have a 43" 4K monitor and I wouldn't want to risk scratching the screen with a ruler so I'm sticking to using what little skills I have accumulated over the last 10 years and when I lose I shall henceforth claim it was only because my opponent couldn't beat me fairly LOL

Comment

the worst kind of cheaters are the ones who use aim hack which basically shows everything, ball routes+collisions, how far they travel, etc...
      you don't really know if you're up against this kind of cheater only if they pull blatantly obvious impossible shots which is very rare

there are also exploiters who: (the #1 lag ones are more common, #2 is quite rare)
      1 tamper with the game causing lag or using slow connection to disrupt your game
      2 force going back in time or causing your legitimate shots to become fouls

then there's the category who use 3rd party sites to buy coins or boost their win rate or both
      these are very easy to spot, they usually have very high win rate with few balls potted per game
      personally i don't really care much about these because they're not affecting my game at all

using a ruler can be considered scummy but as i said i always suspected that most people use them so if you don't you are at a disadvantage
      it's like looking at all the 'pro' bodybuilders who claim to be natural aka natty but we all know they are on juice, it is what is, sadly...
      it's not hard at all to use the ruler, you use your left hand to aim with the ruler and once the aim is set, put ruler down and use your mouse to apply force and spin
      i got a key for applying spin so i don't have to keep clicking and moving mouse all over the place and you're definitely not going to scratch your monitor with a transparent plastic ruler

Nanny Ogg i know you said you play quite a few no guideline games but i'd be a lot more concerned that people are using aim hacks there than anywhere else on other tables
      if they do use it on normal tables it's not really that game breaking since you can use a ruler yourself and the only real advantage they get is pulling the harder 3-4-5 bank shots
      as i said, this rarely happens and you can beat them before they get to do it and in most times they don't even need to pull off impossible shots, they play seemingly legit
      edit: from my personal experience, there were WAY many more cheaters in the browser version than in the mobile

I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Coolocker said in another post about a month ago that they may do this trying to get free gifts and coins from the guy players
        I remember saying that, but it was more so the men pretending to be women in the game i was talking about. But yeah, it could be both ways, lol.

Comment

i don't give coins to players who have cute girly pictures just because they could be a girl, that's what the interweb kids would call simping these days
          but i am a nice guy and i do give some freebees to low players in lower tables, sometimes i just play and quit a game from the start
          other times i play straight up to my last shot and quit then, mostly when i am doing the daily missions (hopefully people appreciate the free coins)

i finally maxed the ninja today, but i still prefer my czar to all other cues, i just don't need that much force or spin the mobile version for me gets 2-1-2-1 bonuses
          normal PC ninja version max level has 10-9-10-7 which for a cue that you can basically farm exclusively in rome, is actually very good https://i.ibb.co/cyZB5WK/n.png

guess my ninja cue brought me luck, first time i used it for a golden shot today (on the pool pass golden shot) https://i.ibb.co/CPMs4cG/ggez.png
          it's really worth playing every pool pass there is on blue stacks, simply because you get 2 nice golden shots for each one (and other decent free craps as well)

Comment

Originally posted by johndoe View Post
            using a ruler can be considered scummy but as i said i always suspected that most people use them so if you don't you are at a disadvantage
            Woah there cowboy, I don't think using a ruler is "scummy" LOL and I completely understand the mindset of "if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em" but it's not something I want to do, plus I could never take any pride in what skills I do possess if I were to use any sort of aiming aid but each to his own

i do give some freebees to low players in lower tables
            I do something similar although I'm still expecting them to "earn" the coins. I play a lot of low value games in NGL Beijing where I play all indirect shots so I'm losing most of the games but I get the enjoyment of playing for fun while practising my banks and they get the enjoyment of kicking the ass of a 197

i know you said you play quite a few no guideline games but i'd be a lot more concerned that people are using aim hacks there than anywhere else
            Oh they are, they are, it's patently obvious when your opponent of any level takes virtually no time to aim on NGL tables, but they are not that ubiquitous so losing to one of them just means I have to play one more game to get my money back LOL

I've changed the way I play lately, I no longer feel the need to make loadsamoney every day so now I just pop into Seoul first thing to try and get that ring, win or lose I play just one game then down to Rome to finish filling my box slots. That usually only takes a a game or two then I toddle off to Beijing and play 10m games until I am 10m ahead after which I play low value games for fun.

Just opened a box and went into Seoul to fill the empty slot and came up against someone who had a ton of Mumbai and Seoul rings so I thought I would have to go to Rome when I lost the game.
            I was clearing the table and missed my last shot prior to the 8.
            He was good but he fluked several of his pots and I was getting annoyed being beaten in that manner so I said "o'rly?" and he paused and then deliberately potted the 8 using my last ball to give me the win !
            It's very, very rare to see someone be that generous with 10 million coins at stake

Comment

dhakapapa i don't think that's the case as i played both on PC and on blue stacks at the same time for a while until i got used to playing only on blue stacks and i never got any warnings or whatever
              Same situation with me. Used to play on PC, now Blue Stacks, never received any warnings/

Coolocker and Nan both play on PC but maybe something additional triggered that warnings algorithm.

Once again I am asking other players who use legendary cues to check if the payback they get when losing is higher when playing cheaters.
              For instance when I play for 50K I usually get back 9 - 12 - 21 K but when playing obvious cheaters it is 48 - 49, sometimes 50 K !

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

Same situation with me. Used to play on PC, now Blue Stacks, never received any warnings/

Coolocker and Nan both play on PC but maybe something additional triggered that warnings algorithm.
                Seems to be a bit of false equivalence there dhakapapa, yes we both play on pc and yes we both have reason to complain about the system at times, but I don't remember Jimmy ever saying he had any warnings, I'm the one plagued by false flags whereas he just gets inexplicable glitches. The two are very different and I don't personally see any linkage there.

Comment

dhakapapa i don't think you get more coins vs alleged cheaters, how would the system work then? unless it's calculated based on their potted balls per game or win %, i doubt it
                  you should make a spreadsheet and do some more research, write down everything over say at least 100 games to see and then you can investigate further
                  personally i don't use legendary cues because i don't like how they look, i'm more of an old schooler and i like wooden stylish cues (like my czar ;p)

Nanny Ogg getting a little defensive there eh nan? must be because u got something to hide eh! gott`em (i am only kidding btw <3)
                  it must be really frustrating to get these false positives and warnings and with no proof either from MC, their system is obviously flawed

COOLOCKER maybe you posted and i forgot but i am wondering what kind of glitches do you get on PC version? just curious

Comment

Nanny Ogg getting a little defensive there eh nan? must be because u got something to hide eh! gott`em (i am only kidding btw <3)
                    it must be really frustrating to get these false positives and warnings and with no proof either from MC, their system is obviously flawed
                    LOL John, you're absolutely right, I am getting defensive.............. of Jimmy LOL

People being people, there is always someone out there going to be thinking that there's no smoke without fire, and while I don't care what anyone thinks, I don't want him being lumped in with any false assumptions about me LOL
                    I tend to get more defensive over friends than I do over myself LOL

Comment

dhakapapa i don't think you get more coins vs alleged cheaters, how would the system work then? unless it's calculated based on their potted balls per game or win %, i doubt it
                      you should make a spreadsheet and do some more research, write down everything over say at least 100 games to see and then you can investigate further
                      personally i don't use legendary cues because i don't like how they look, i'm more of an old schooler and i like wooden stylish cues (like my czar ;p)
                      OK listen. I know what I see. When some humpty dumpy with a level 12 or 20 shows up in the Miami 50K game and pots the 9 ball from across the table at a steep angle without hesitation and with a 100% sharp ending, will not touch the side of the pocket, no sir, straight in the middle of the pocket, and then the system refunds me all the 50K coins, and such things happen frequently, it got my attention. Whereas when I lose fair and square, against an opponent who plays well and maybe is a bit lucky, and then I get 9K refund or thereabouts. I notice that too. (I have 13 leg cues)

I have no idea how the system knows or can know who is cheating and who is not but I am sure they have ways to find out if unfair means are being used.
                      I was only asking that other players with legendary cues would pay attention to this hypothesis of mine.

Comment

Nanny Ogg it's nice to have you as a friend if you step up like that for yours

dhakapapa i'm not questioning your argument but from my pov it's always better to analyze things yourself and over the course of as many games as possible
                        check their winrate, balls per game and your refunds each time and do it over say the course of 100 games, then you can get a better statistic for sure

Comment

COOLOCKER maybe you posted and i forgot but i am wondering what kind of glitches do you get on PC version? just curious
                          Oh i am so glad you asked that johndoe , lol. This has to be the best one ever:

Comment

Nanny Ogg . dhakapapa . I have got warnings, but not in the usual way. Ive never opened up the game to get the warning that Nan talks about. But i have got responses from moneyclip when putting in a ticket about some strange shit going on, only to get a reply stating i was using something or other, and if i continued i would be banned. And that wasnt the generic reply either where they say you may be banned if this or that blah. It was an actual warning.

Comment

whenever you think you've seen it all you always get to see something new. some of the stuff i've seen i wouldn't believe it unless i saw it with my own eyes and even still i can't explain or understand how it happened
                              the problem with MC is that they either give generic responses or they do not provide any proof and they reserve the right to basically do what they want without telling you anything, it's just a sad reality

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

I remember saying that, but it was more so the men pretending to be women in the game i was talking about. But yeah, it could be both ways, lol.
                                Cross dressers! lol

Comment

And Another Thing ! ...

Can somebody explain to me why I should upgrade dozens of cues that I have never used and will never use and have no wish to collect, and spend hundreds of thousands of coins on, with useless chat packs and stupid avatars dangled in front of us to tempt us but actually to me it has the opposite effect. Well you get the gist of my question lol.

Comment

And Another Thing ! ...

Comment

And Another Thing ! ...

Can somebody explain to me why I should upgrade dozens of cues that I have never used and will never use and have no wish to collect, and spend hundreds of thousands of coins on, with useless chat packs and stupid avatars dangled in front of us to tempt us but actually to me it has the opposite effect. Well you get the gist of my question lol.
                                      the main reason is cue collection power (on the mobile or blue stacks version) which adds bonuses to any used cue - mine adds 2-1-2-1

-upgrading cues is fairly cheap, if you are a billionaire you won't even feel a dent in your coins
                                      -it's nice to collect and max out cues, for me it's one of the main reasons i play now

Comment

Agreed. As johndoe said. I used to ONLY upgrade Expert cues. Then cue collection was introduced and they have roped me into this "side game". I'm doing all the things I can to progress up cue collection without using real money. Well the only real money I spend is on the Pool Pass $5 each time. I'm not purchasing anything else.

Comment

anybody else hyped AF for the D2 resurrection announcement? it's one of my (if not the) most favorite games of my childhood

Comment

Working...
                                          X