General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johndoe View Post
    anybody else hyped AF for the D2 resurrection announcement? it's one of my (if not the) most favorite games of my childhood
    Although the game looks great, it was never my type/style of game to play. Its just the top down nature of it that never appealed to me.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Although the game looks great, it was never my type/style of game to play. Its just the top down nature of it that never appealed to me.
      i bet Nanny Ogg will be hyped i think i remember she said something about liking d2
      -it's an iconic game and recognized world wide for setting the pace in the genre
      -people play it even now after 20 years of release, many people actually and it's still fun
      -not to mention as a childhood game for me it holds an extra special place in my heart
      I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

johndoe

I remember playing the original Diablo although it was so long ago that it was probably on my Playstation 1 or 2, not sure which but well before the advent of the PC in my household.

I remember liking it at the time, but as Jimmy says the top down nature of the game is offputting ( although it's proper name is isometric since it's not true top down but rather at an overhead angle ) and is not something I would play today.

All that Swords and Sorcery would be right up my street but the isometric gameplay turns the street into a dead end for me LOL

Furthermore, I have a problem with remakes that are hyped as "fully remastered from the ground up", a clever bit of marketing and a cash grab from developers when they expect to charge full 2021 prices for games that probably don't incur even half the development costs of a new triple A title, are decades old and although rich in nostalgia value are poor in originality.

Comment

Yup yup, finally got over the line with the double legend...........well today anyways. Might wake up tomorrow and be back to where i was this morning, lol.

Comment

grats on that one! do they actually roll back your account so often? COOLOCKER

Comment

Originally posted by johndoe View Post
              grats on that one! do they actually roll back your account so often? COOLOCKER
              Cheers. No johndoe , its the first time its ever happened. Or at least its the first time i noticed it. It lasted 3 days then stopped.

Comment

Yup yup, finally got over the line with the double legend...........well today anyways. Might wake up tomorrow and be back to where i was this morning, lol.
                CONGRATULATIONS Jimmy! Double Legend it quite the achievement in my book! I'm only 8,174 wins behind you!

Comment

how many expert cues can we get maximum from 1 box? i just got 9 today but i remember getting 8 or 9 in the past as well

Comment

Can anyone help me? I am trying to log in to an old account that has not been used since the pc format changed to be more like the mobile version. I am trying to log in on pc. It states that it won't work, I need to confirm the account? How can I confirm an account that I can't log in to? Nanny Ogg , trying to sort something so we can have a knockabout. . .

Comment

Well done there COOLOCKER , very well done Sir !
                       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                        Can anyone help me? I am trying to log in to an old account that has not been used since the pc format changed to be more like the mobile version. I am trying to log in on pc. It states that it won't work, I need to confirm the account? How can I confirm an account that I can't log in to? Nanny Ogg , trying to sort something so we can have a knockabout. . .
                        I don't know what to suggest Hwli except to create a brand new account BUT the drawback to that is Moneyclip stopped letting people make new accounts using just their email.
                        I believe you can only do it now if you have a fakebook or googly account which is why I'm glad I got my alts early on.
                        Here's hoping someone else can help

Comment

I am one level up away from emerald VIP status.
                          It was a long lonely slug.
                          I hope it will prove to be worth it, giving me happiness, wealth, a long life and maybe make me more attractive to womenfolk.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                            I am one level up away from emerald VIP status.
                            It was a long lonely slug.
                            I hope it will prove to be worth it, giving me happiness, wealth, a long life and maybe make me more attractive to womenfolk.

Comment

You can laugh all you want, sir, but I have now reached the venerable Emerald VIP status.
                              Don't overdo your marks of respect, just a little bow with your head will suffice when you pass me in the corridors of power.

That said, I was unpleasantly surprised to see that I will need 138,000 VIP point to graduate to Diamond level

That means levelling up in excess of 2000 levels. Bummer...

Comment

Did anyone get champion in 8 ball pool?

Comment

You can laugh all you want, sir, but I have now reached the venerable Emerald VIP status.
                                  Don't overdo your marks of respect, just a little bow with your head will suffice when you pass me in the corridors of power.

That said, I was unpleasantly surprised to see that I will need 138,000 VIP point to graduate to Diamond level

lol Dhaka, but well done on the Emerald VIP status. How are you coping with all those women?

Comment

Grats Dhaka, and I'm loving your sense of humour

Comment

lol Dhaka, but well done on the Emerald VIP status. How are you coping with all those women?
                                      Ah, yes, the wimminz!

I intend to evaluate them according to the English "3 S" test:

Slippers
                                      Supper
                                      and a Steamy bed !

And thanks for the praise, Nanny.

Comment

Finally got them both leveled up, one right after the other LOL

Comment

Congrats Nanny Ogg Both look like strong accounts

Comment

Working...
                                          X