General Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
    Hey cider when you say you play mobile now, do you mean on a phone/tablet or on Bluestacks ?
    If it's on a phone then I think that proves my point that a good PC player can easily adapt to mobile and still kick ass, if it's on BS then sorry, I can't be having with those controls with a mouse and keyboard LOL
    Hi Nanny Ogg
    I play on my iphone, it was a bit of a struggle at first with my eyesight but then I bought some reading glasses and everything fell in to place ! I can honestly say I would never consider playing on a PC again. The game is so easy and smooth on mobile, and you can get all the silly bells and whistles they dish out. On PC I used to struggle to get oppoents in the higher tiers, but on mobile they are everywhere, they are literally queuing up to play you ! You never even notice the screen is smaller than PC !
     Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• The decision is simple for me on the PC v Mobile debate. I dont own a smartphone, so PC it is, lol. Simples.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
        The decision is simple for me on the PC v Mobile debate. I dont own a smartphone, so PC it is, lol. Simples.
        Just buy a cheap second hand one, or see if anyone in your family is throwing one away, we've got about 8 in this house ! You don't need to make or receive calls or anything on it, don't use it as a phone, just use it as a device to connect to the internet and download the miniclip app. My kids gave me their old phones to get me started. Even more simples !
         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

Just buy a cheap second hand one, or see if anyone in your family is throwing one away, we've got about 8 in this house ! You don't need to make or receive calls or anything on it, don't use it as a phone, just use it as a device to connect to the internet and download the miniclip app. My kids gave me their old phones to get me started. Even more simples !
          It took my friends years to get a normal phone into my hands Cider, lol. How are you keeping Pal?

Comment

It took my friends years to get a normal phone into my hands Cider, lol. How are you keeping Pal?
            i hate phones so god damn much, again the tiny screen fat finger thing and i don't even have fat fingers quite the opposite and it still feels like shit
            that's not all tho, getting calls from unknown numbers, random offers, advertising and etc... my phone is always on silent and i never answer for any1 unless my family
            anybody that means anything to me can contact me in other ways since my pc is on 24-7, via mail or discord so i don't talk on my phone almost ever
            i use my phone for couriers when i need shit delivered or to get messages to pay my bills and that pretty much sums it up for me (taking pictures is also useful)
            I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

• Originally posted by johndoe View Post

i hate phones so god damn much, again the tiny screen fat finger thing and i don't even have fat fingers quite the opposite and it still feels like shit
              that's not all tho, getting calls from unknown numbers, random offers, advertising and etc... my phone is always on silent and i never answer for any1 unless my family
              anybody that means anything to me can contact me in other ways since my pc is on 24-7, via mail or discord so i don't talk on my phone almost ever
              i use my phone for couriers when i need shit delivered or to get messages to pay my bills and that pretty much sums it up for me (taking pictures is also useful)
              lol. You and me are in the same boat johndoe . I hate the things, and only use mine when absolutely necessary, lol.

Comment

• johndoe and COOLOCKER Me three. . . Don't even have a smartphone. Get some funny looks off people when they see the old piece of crap I use to make calls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                  johndoe and COOLOCKER Me three. . . Don't even have a smartphone. Get some funny looks off people when they see the old piece of crap I use to make calls.
                  Woohoo, glad to see im not on my own folks, lol. My dinosaur is an old Nokia.....(cough).

Comment

• another successful pool pass, this time not for the cash and instead got the good boxes

https://i.ibb.co/tmGJWrz/mhm.png
                    I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

• Originally posted by johndoe View Post
                      another successful pool pass, this time not for the cash and instead got the good boxes

https://i.ibb.co/tmGJWrz/mhm.png
                      That's great !
                      I picked up 60 cash and had enough to open 3 leg boxes.
                      Only found additional pieces of leg cues I don't have and still don't have, and a piece to upgrade a cue I already have but do not use.
                      My enthusiasm getting more leg boxes is lessened in a significant degree.

Comment

Hi COOLOCKER , I'm doing fine pal. Thanks for asking, hope you are OK and everything is working out for you. I'm slowly working down to full retirement and trying to help the kids get on the housing ladder ! I stopped playing for quite a while until I rediscovered my interest when I played on my phone ! I've won loads more cash in the last 12 months than I ever did in the previous 10 years !
                         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Working...
                        X