Guidelines Cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidelines Cheat

I played a character called Salem Alameri from UAE in the Lunar New Year Win Streak. I got the break but no balls were pocketed. The ball arrangement looked messy so I thought that I had a pretty reasonable chance of returning to the table. To my amazement this character picked and pocketed a “safe” ball that required two cushions to be used ie a double bank shot instead of choosing any of several easier balls. The potting after that followed a similar vein until the black where a triple bank shot was deployed safely avoiding my balls. What a cheat! I’ve played 1000s of games but this is my first experience of a 100% guidelines cheat ! I’ve seen a lot in Miniclip 8ball but nothing that will last in the memory like that game. It’s easy to see how these people are amassing 40+ rings from the same event as it must be impossible to lose with such an advantage being deployed

I bet you get a reply from dave tv saying, "guideline cheats are well within the rules if they're black diamond status" ...pretty much allowed to cheat if pay the money, forget loyalty points and fare play because they want millionaire's to grace the baize

Comment

R1Evil Not sure what baize is?!? And you bet wrong...

andrew-1962 You have encountered the newest and most popular guideline hack. It's all over the facebook groups. Many complaints and reports. Mods say that Miniclip is aware and working on a patch, but so far no help or developers are finding ways to circumvent patches. Miniclip is also supposedly banning accounts that are using them. People are recording and sending in video.

Personally I have not encountered a player using this hack, but I have seen video and as you described, it's blatantly obvious. Why do these players think they can get away with this?!? I guess they figure they just create a new account then use the hack and if that account gets banned, then oh well. If it doesn't get banned, they have themselves a high level account.

Comment

Many videos of guideline cheating are now being posted on Miniclip 8Ball Facebook by players who’ve come up against such behaviour.

Comment

Some Make a living from this by investing a little money in money clip. They use the guide line cheats and other hack on smaller account cheating players out of there coins and then transfer them to there main account where they sell coins and make money, If there smaller account were to get banned they simply start a new account. some probably have 10 -20 smaller accounts active and a 2 or three big accounts they use to transfer with. 2 or three guys working together playing pool all day can earn them some decent money.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
            Many videos of guideline cheating are now being posted on Miniclip 8Ball Facebook by players who’ve come up against such behaviour.
            I was always under the impression that the opposing player couldnt see the guide lines, so how can they post videos showing them? Or are they just posting videos they found on Youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

I was always under the impression that the opposing player couldnt see the guide lines, so how can they post videos showing them? Or are they just posting videos they found on Youtube?
              Some of the videos are posted by scammers trying to sell you a guideline app. You just need to be willing to send them your account information along with a credit card information Drivers license# SS # date of birth and bank account # and pin #.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

Some of the videos are posted by scammers trying to sell you a guideline app. You just need to be willing to send them your account information along with a credit card information Drivers license# SS # date of birth and bank account # and pin #.
                Yep Ken, i get that they do that. But Andrews post is saying that players who come up against these players who are using the guide line chat are posting videos of it, as far as i can tell? So im presuming that they think the other player must be using a guide line cheat, because ive never seen anything where both players can see those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Yep Ken, i get that they do that. But Andrews post is saying that players who come up against these players who are using the guide line chat are posting videos of it, as far as i can tell? So im presuming that they think the other player must be using a guide line cheat, because ive never seen anything where both players can see those lines.
                  Agree they probably just recording the game where players are making unbelieveable banks shots and assumeinhg they have long guide lines

Comment

as long as there's some sort of currency in any game, it will encourage people to hack and cheat and even make some real life $-$ off it if they can
                    since this is the most powerful hack, i'm kind of surprised they are so open about it but i doubt they would actually share it with anybody
                    if somebody has the ability to hack the game like that the smart thing to do is only use it himself at his discretion and make profit
                    the more people know about it the more chance is that it will become public and get fixed although it will take time for stuff like that to get patched
                    I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

I am certain that I have been at the receiving end of cheaters lately, lost most of the games and witnessing my opponents potting impossible balls very frequently.
                      I am back at playing 10K games in Miami, I am not a billionaire and hate losing my hard-earned cons to those sons of bitches, may they rot in hell.

Comment

I’ve also been on the receiving end of cheats many times in Berlin recently. It’s worse than the guideline cheat as basically they select a pocket and a bot plays the shot for them. Totally obvious and ridiculous- Needs to be sorted out quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Six by Seven View Post
                          I’ve also been on the receiving end of cheats many times in Berlin recently. It’s worse than the guideline cheat as basically they select a pocket and a bot plays the shot for them. Totally obvious and ridiculous- Needs to be sorted out quickly!
                          remember the name symbol exploit people used to drop their opponents? that took a long time to fix and they just split PC from mobile version to 'fix' that so it wasn't a real fix
                          this may be even harder to patch and hackers can also adapt and re-make their code as well so it will probably keep going regardless, it's just a sad reality

Comment

lol...took a while but got point across and eventually allowed cheats proved legitimate loyal customers put food on miniclip table

Comment

Originally posted by johndoe View Post
                              as long as there's some sort of currency in any game, it will encourage people to hack and cheat and even make some real life $-$ off it if they can
                              since this is the most powerful hack, i'm kind of surprised they are so open about it but i doubt they would actually share it with anybody
                              if somebody has the ability to hack the game like that the smart thing to do is only use it himself at his discretion and make profit
                              the more people know about it the more chance is that it will become public and get fixed although it will take time for stuff like that to get patched
                              You would think that, but this is not the case this time. Apparently this guideline hack is for sale and people are obviously paying for it since it is quite popular now in Berlin and Venice. It is also starting to trickle into 10M Miami. So whoever developed/wrote this guideline hack is not keeping it to themselves. They are selling it for profit.

Remember this has garnered the attention of Miniclip so that they have created a Google form link for players to report these cheaters and send in and attach video or stills! I have posted the link in a Sticky at the top of this 8 Ball Pool section but I've re-pasted it below.

http://mcgam.es/3azYsZe

Comment

d4ve_tv hacks like these have been around for ages probably and it was most likely used in closed circles by coin sellers and now that MC found out about it they wanna milk it even more before it gets fixed
                                i still think that somebody could make aim hacks at any time if they know how but hopefully not so many people use it and definitely not under such a public form like this one here

Comment

I have been losing more than half my games against beginners who miraculously pay ultra precise shots even at a distance. So fuck it, I am taking a break from playing 8bp frequently.
                                  Let me know when money clip cleans up its game.

Comment

Just lost the San Francisco final to one of these cheats-Every shot was played in a non-standard or non obvious manner ie cushions and canons were used instead of obvious easy shots

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                                      I have been losing more than half my games against beginners who miraculously pay ultra precise shots even at a distance. So fuck it, I am taking a break from playing 8bp frequently.
                                      Let me know when money clip cleans up its game.
                                      LOL I wouldn't hold your breath for that hun, perhaps you could do what I do when I get fed up and just play 100 coin games for messing around and having a bit of fun ?
                                      It's a great way of practicing those shots you would never normally attempt when you don't actually care if you win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
                                        Just lost the San Francisco final to one of these cheats-Every shot was played in a non-standard or non obvious manner ie cushions and canons were used instead of obvious easy shots
                                        Not everyone who plays indirect is a cheat, although to be fair to you if they are doing it in high stakes tourneys they are either extremely good, and supremely confident in their own abilities or they are in fact a bit dodgy and contemptible people.

If you're playing in lower value games then they might just be like me, having a bit of fun and practice.

Comment

Working...
                                        X