Guidelines Cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

LOL I wouldn't hold your breath for that hun, perhaps you could do what I do when I get fed up and just play 100 coin games for messing around and having a bit of fun ?
    It's a great way of practicing those shots you would never normally attempt when you don't actually care if you win or lose.
    Yes, I have already come down to 10K games. As ypu said, just for fun and no worries about losing.

Comment

This is a subject that very much annoys me. There are instances where I seem to have a distinct disadvantage in games. Yes it’s game of skill, luck and algorithms. I’m sure it’s not all down to skill but I have played people from certain countries where I feel there are some suspect things happening. If I get a shot you can bet I will end up scratching meaning I have no chance of winning the game. Now I would have no desire to cheat or indeed I wouldn’t even know how to go about cheating but last week I played an opponent who broke off potted everything but missed the black and left it over the pocket and left me in what most definitely looked like an impossible chance of clearing my balls. Well I took my time and made sure that I didn’t make any silly mistakes and shot by shot I managed to develop my next ball until I finished plum on my last ball to take the game. Yes I was thinking about each shot and probably got a bit luck in the game too but I’ve had a bad run over the weekend where I’ve lost games I feel I should have won. In all my time playing this game it was probably the most elated I have ever felt. Afterwards I thought the guy on the other end was probably suspecting me of rigging the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheffield ballbagger View Post
        Afterwards I thought the guy on the other end was probably suspecting me of rigging the game.
        This is something ive been thinking about for a lot lately. Ive seen the post from Dave where a link is now available to report cheating. Trust me when i say its about time that they seem to be taking the cheating in the game seriously. But the bit that is bugging me is the how do you prove it? Are people just going to get beat in a game and get the hump, so report the other person for cheating? Its why i was asking the other day about the guide lines, asking if the other person can see those long lines. I know they cant usually, but saw a post that others where going to show videos of it in action on games they where playing.

Originally posted by Sheffield ballbagger View Post
        the most elated I have ever felt.
        Just last week i was playing and having a few beers. It was one of those days where everything comes together. I played some of the best pool i have ever played, and was even going for shots where the merest gap was the only way to get to the next ball, and pulling those shots off after going around the table with the cue ball just to get it right. After playing like that for a while i just sat back and realised i was on fire, and felt that "most elated feeling". But i also had that feeling the other person must have thought i was cheating. And that is what worries me.

Comment

The only way they would be able to prove it would be by detecting a 3rd party app. Just taking another player word that there cheating would never work in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
            The only way they would be able to prove it would be by detecting a 3rd party app. Just taking another player word that there cheating would never work in my opinion.
            Exactly Ken. But something i see when i go into that report page is this:

So to me, that looks like moneyclip are just going to take peoples words on it. As you can see, it says upload/attach Video or screenshot evidence on it. If long guide lines cant be seen by the opponent, how can they post video evidence of it? As my post above was implying, if i or anyone else has a day like i did last week, will somebody get the hump and report it as a false report? Hmmmm.

Comment

I’m in a team full of Venice players and loads are getting subscription refunds due to so many cheats making it unplayable. It’s costing miniclip money that’s why they’re allegedly taking this seriously. But why aren’t miniclip making a statement themselves? Where is their PR?

Comment

Originally posted by Six by Seven View Post
                I’m in a team full of Venice players and loads are getting subscription refunds due to so many cheats making it unplayable. It’s costing miniclip money that’s why they’re allegedly taking this seriously. But why aren’t miniclip making a statement themselves? Where is their PR?
                Would love to see that if it happens Six by Seven . Welcome to the forum btw. Im not sure if i have this correct, but when you download and play games, a lot of companies will put an anti cheat patch in that download. Im not sure how it works on mobile, but on the web version you just log on and play without a download. Maybe this is something they should look at, making the game a download with anti cheat software attached? Or do they do that already?

Comment

Been playing 8ball almost daily since 2011 and in all that time I don't recall a single instance where Moneyclip has ever officially admitted when they have screwed up or got things wrong.

I'm not on fakebook or twatter though so I may have missed it LOL

Comment

Are the cheats actual paying pro members, or are they just getting in for the 3 day free trial, stealing as much as they can in those 3 days, then disappearing?

Comment

Hard to tell how long they’re doing it for but it’s still happening and getting worse in Berlin if anything​​​​​. First 2 games today both against cheats. It’s a waste of time filling in a form reporting individuals when it’s so prevalent. Moneyclip should not take any payments until this is sorted out and we’re all on a level playing field.

Comment

Yeah, I had two back to back cheaters in Berlin middle of last week. One from Iraq and the other from India. Both using the guideline cheat to rapidly make elaborate bank and kiss shots. I haven't played in Berlin since.

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
                          Yeah, I had two back to back cheaters in Berlin middle of last week. One from Iraq and the other from India. Both using the guideline cheat to rapidly make elaborate bank and kiss shots. I haven't played in Berlin since.
                          that's discouraging to hear, i think i made about 400m in rome alone last month but i'm not even trying
                          obviously i'm not playing bad but i take many risks and play pretty loose when breaking or trying to clear shots
                          berlin used to be fun a few years ago and i was quite competitive and used to play game after game berlin only
                          I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

Its a tough situation for them , loose pro membership to players who play fair or ban the hackers and loose there membership. So many hackers these days they probably loose more if they ban them all.

Comment

Just came across a cheater, i couldn’t see any guidelines on my screen at all. There was just a pause, then the perfect shot was played.

I’ve played plenty of people that can genuinely pull off triple banks or very difficult positional play as a matter of routine.

This was different- easy to tell it was a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                                Just came across a cheater, i couldn’t see any guidelines on my screen at all. There was just a pause, then the perfect shot was played.

I’ve played plenty of people that can genuinely pull off triple banks or very difficult positional play as a matter of routine.

I play 9 ball only but still run across a few on 2,.5 and 10mil. tables. I learned a long time ago to stay away from Venice ans Berlin.

Comment

Hello Six by Seven and welcome to the forum. That's very interesting that Miniclip actually refunded players monies! That's actually unbelievable to me. I would be more apt to believe if you told me they gave players free months of subscriptions instead of refunding money. Either way, you're right. That is a drastic step and a roundabout way of acknowledging "failure".

Nanny Ogg I'm in the "official" Facebook supergroup and know some of the mods. Many are still posting and complaining about the cheaters.

COOLOCKER yes, the form asks you to submit pics or video "evidence", but Miniclip is not going to see your "evidence" and just take that at face value. I believe Miniclip is just "logging" these submissions and when they get to it, they will use your uploads as a starting point. If your evidence is suspicious enough, they will then investigate the suspected cheater's account. Their systems can go back in time and study games the cheaters played and also can tell if their accounts have benefited from the use of said aiming hacks. If they then become satisfied that the cheater used these hack, they will ban those accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post

Hi Tricky- That’s exactly as I encountered in the first post on this topic...You don’t need to see their guidelines to understand exactly what’s going on-Quite incredible to watch and I suspect that the other posters on here won’t quite appreciate it until they’ve witnessed (suffered) it for themselves....

Comment

Working...
                                    X