X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HarryOConner View Post

You’re right, Thanks for that tip.
    Beijing is another table where you can play for 10 Million if your into playing no guide lines. Chetos dont exist there.......so far. Thats on PC though, so i have no idea what its like on mobile?

Comment

• Hi all ive recently updated my app today and I've currently played at least 15 ten million 9 ball pool games and haven't played one cheater!! Maybe they have finally fixed the issue?

Comment

• Anyone else notice the cheating apps must have updated their hacks because they now show just a 1/4 cue movement no matter how hard the ball is hit? This is in contrast to zero cue movement a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Actually, I have noticed the cheato hack was updated, because now it shows (on pc anyway) complete movement of the stick.

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
            Actually, I have noticed the cheato hack was updated, because now it shows (on pc anyway) complete movement of the stick.
            Noticed that in the videos you posted Bogus.

Comment

• Yah, freaky ain't it? The only way to tell now through observation is if they are just making shots that make no sense such as random banking off of rails and that results in 3 or 4 balls potted.

I dunno how you might tell if the game play looks semi normal, where the huge delay or complete absence of lining up the shot was a pretty good giveaway

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                Yah, freaky ain't it? The only way to tell now through observation is if they are just making shots that make no sense such as random banking off of rails and that results in 3 or 4 balls potted.

I dunno how you might tell if the game play looks semi normal, where the huge delay or complete absence of lining up the shot was a pretty good giveaway
                What i noticed about the videos is the shots line up by going left and right quickly before the rapid fire shot comes in. Even with that movement added in, it looks way too quick for what the human mind can do.......in every shot. I can play quickly as i usually have shots lined up, but theres no way i can play like that, theres usually a small pause when i have the shot lined up. Just to make sure i have it lined up, and also to make sure if im lagging, the cue movement catches up, lol.

Comment

• Well here is one for you I never expected to see, a cheato using my fav. cue (and I am not )

https://youtu.be/Hn_GWLMGyKY

Comment

• SHAME ON YOU MINICLIP 8 BALL POOL----------------------------
                    SHAME ON YOU MINICLIP 8 BALL POOL----------------------
                    SHAME ON YOU MINICLIP 8 BALL POOL---------------
                    SHAME ON YOU MINICLIP 8 BALL POOL--------
                    YOUR GAME IS INFESTED WITH CHEATS!!

Comment

• Anyone else’s heart sinks when they play a higher than normal table and it’s an opponent from India?

Comment

• Well, mine doesn't just because of that, I've had cheats / non cheats from all over

Comment

• Account# 302-765-795-1. Cheato. 48.27 Billion coins with 21.58 Billion THIS week of club wins. It’s been 3 days. Damn! All in just 975 lifetime games too. Guess what country?

Comment

• Was thinking is may make sense to follow cheatos and clubs and thus see the coin sellers and report those instead of individual cheaters. Coin sellers hurt Miniclip’s bottom line vs individual cheaters that may actually help it.

Comment

Working...
                            X