Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is bled ppl of coin. After 3 months of non action I have decided to not even play Berlin. I am boycotting donating to these scum

Comment

There right on top of the cheaters 3rd place player on the last championship had a win % of 364%.
      Last edited by nh33fan; 22-06-21, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm, in that case miniclip should report THEMSELVES.....!!!

Comment

Great stuff the cheating fuckers are bk using (CHETO)

Comment

His ID is. 318-054-794-2 India

Comment

The Chetos are back in Berlin, i have recently come s cross a few.

The most suspicious thing to me is i have played “King” (a cheto), 4 times last week. In a table with over 3000 players, how do i get the sam cheater 4 times in less than 100 games?

Miniclips algorithm sucks more than the cheats!

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                Just passing this on...

The Miniclip Bosses have finally setup a direct link to report any exploits or cheats you see in and around 8 Ball Pool. Use this Google Form to fill in the ID and a description. It is their hope that the method of reporting will be more organized and allow their teams investigate quicker.

http://mcgam.es/3bxpwHS
                https://forms.gle/p3EgYnLJ9TkEhVmW9

There really cracking down the 2nd place guy in the most recent tournament advertises coins for sale in his avatar and also in his club logo. But yet they do nothing.

Comment

Cheto 3 months suddenly gone during 10th birthday then back after birthday promotion done. Problem is folks patience termination on 2nd Cheto return Venice players ran to the hills quickly. Once Bitten twice shy, Berlin Cheto and Venice players good luck for noobs trying to progress

Comment

Fair play Venice and Berlin has been targeted for termination. Hasta la vista baby

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberdyne T101 View Post
                      Fair play Venice and Berlin has been targeted for termination. Hasta la vista baby
                      “I’ll be back” but only when the cheats have been obliterated

Comment

Can anyone tell me what the cheto hack is? I play only on PC. I played Berlin yesterday, my opponent broke and then I was booted out of the game as it said I had logged in on another device??? I don't have another device. . . I figure it was just a glitch but has anyone else had this?

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                          Can anyone tell me what the cheto hack is? I play only on PC. I played Berlin yesterday, my opponent broke and then I was booted out of the game as it said I had logged in on another device??? I don't have another device. . . I figure it was just a glitch but has anyone else had this?
                          I was going to ask something similar Hwli . I dont know what it looks like, or how folks even know its the cheto hack as i play on PC also. I was going to ask anyone to record a game if possible when they knew the hack was being used, so i could get an idea myself.

Comment

There's several you tube videos of it in action. Here is one......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKIyPNDlSkk

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
                              There's several you tube videos of it in action. Here is one......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKIyPNDlSkk
                              Thanks John. The video is from the player who is using its point of view, but not the opponent. The best i can get from an opponents point of view is that is that some of the shots where just wham bam, thank you Ma.am. Quickly taken without lining up.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Thanks John. The video is from the player who is using its point of view, but not the opponent. The best i can get from an opponents point of view is that is that some of the shots where just wham bam, thank you Ma.am. Quickly taken without lining up.
                                Exactly! when you see that it definitely a cheeto hacker. The last one i ran into on Rome table was like that. It was total chaos while he was shooting rapidly and full power with balls caroming every direction and going into pockets. then when he got to the 8 ball it was a 4 rail bank weaving between my remaining balls and dead center into the upper side pocket.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation kilowatter . Catch ya later, Coolocker.

Comment

Getting 1 or 2 cheeto cheaters in Berlin every day now. I add them as friends then report but they can still score for their club weeks after.

Seriously what is the point of these reporting tools?

Comment

Miniclip creates the cheats, so they gon keep coming..!! Saying they gon do something about the cheats/ers is what players wanna hear but nothing happens...!!!

Comment

Not sure if ironic or a cheater but this guy friended me... see his club lol

Comment

Working...
                                        X