This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ownlee 1 View Post
    Hmmmm, in that case miniclip should report THEMSELVES.....!!!
    Total agree, moneyclips are the biggest scammers, boardering on theft on how tha RIG!! the games on higher table to favor opponents wiining, Consent rigging games im seriously fucked off with this...Why cant it be on level playing field , bcus the rig happens when you have won many win streak, go to a thread of mine if you want to see what i put on on rigging from Moneyclips..

Comment

This reporting tool is absolute rubbish. I suspect they just want frustrated players to be able to vent their anger and then continue playing and sending money to moneyclip.
      There is no feedback and no verifiable action against the cheaters.
      There is also anecdotal evidence that they allow cheaters to continue playing by just sending them a warning that they should stop using illegal tools in their game. So they know and they let the cheater continue.

Anyway, I just experienced another frustrating event. The following player, at level 240 no less, just potted the nine ball in Miami in an incredibly multi side play, and then I got my full 100,000 coins back because MC KNOWS this is a cheater. And by the way, those bastards are easy to identify if their alias and club name are known. But moneyclip, continues laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

and it goes on and on and on ...

Does anyone else (with leg cues) notice that the full payback occurs after playing with an obvious cheater ?

Comment

What to think of 93% ?
          According to my leg cue collection I can receive a refunf up to 90% of my losses.
          that can be 0% up to 90%, usually in the neighbourhood of 20%.
          So what to think of this bugger at 93% ?

host images

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
            This reporting tool is absolute rubbish. I suspect they just want frustrated players to be able to vent their anger and then continue playing and sending money to moneyclip.
            There is no feedback and no verifiable action against the cheaters.
            There is also anecdotal evidence that they allow cheaters to continue playing by just sending them a warning that they should stop using illegal tools in their game. So they know and they let the cheater continue.

Anyway, I just experienced another frustrating event. The following player, at level 240 no less, just potted the nine ball in Miami in an incredibly multi side play, and then I got my full 100,000 coins back because MC KNOWS this is a cheater. And by the way, those bastards are easy to identify if their alias and club name are known. But moneyclip, continues laughing all the way to the bank.

It would be interesting to see if you reported somebody who you absolutely know is a cheater (cheto user etc) Dhaka, and screen shotted their profile with the ID number. Then go back and search that same ID number a couple of weeks later to see if the account is still active.

Comment

Working...
            X