Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The irony of Miniclip having a reporting tool for cheaters has me laughing and shaking my head. THEY are the biggest offenders of all. I play 8 Ball Pool for at least a couple of hours every day and I have a list as long as my arm of the ways they can and do STEAL my coins. Rather than wasting my time by relating all that, I'll just drop a couple of the most egregious ones.

The devil cue scam is a beauty. I've played against other "players" using that cue at least 200 times and have never, ever won a game. It's not that those people are exceptional players. Rather, Miniclip causes me to lose with Velcro (balls that stop dead at the edge of the pocket), plexiglass (balls bounce off an invisible wall in front of the pocket), bad leaves (balls "sail" across the table until they're hidden/buried and you don't have a shot), or the worst of all, they scratch my cue ball on shots that shouldn't be anything close to a scratch.

How about the people who are ranked in the single digits or very low double digits and wouldn't have been playing for more than a couple of days, yet are incredible sharp shooters????

How come my opponents never miss a shot or even have their ball skim the edge of the pocket, unless they intentionally miss a shot? It's always "nothing but net", so to speak. Now there's yet another issue. It's so obvious that the administrators run the games that it's laughable. They'll run the table with precision shots and leaves that only a computer could muster, but leave one or two balls on the table to make you run the table to try and beat them.

It's completely rigged and anyone who can't see that is blind. Shame on me for playing, but shame on them for being a bunch of thieves.

I wonder how long this HONEST post will be up, if it makes it up at all.

Comment

By accepting MiniClip's terms and conditions, we create account and play MiniClip's games.
      There are many parameters that control the games.
      A few years ago I had created a list and saved it to a text file.
      Then I deleted this file. Nothing will change, why should I save it to my computer?
      No matter what we do, MiniClip's business model will not change.
      The program itself is full of cheats.
      Also, MiniClip itself protects and supports cheaters.
      In 2013 I submitted screenshots of at least 50 scammers to MiniClip.
      Balls Per Match was zero, but earnings were in the hundreds of millions.
      MiniClip did not ban a single player.
      I only play on PC and it still pisses me off to see cheaters win hundreds of millions of coins without pocketing a single ball.
      They're also not afraid to openly show that they're using the Cheto hack.
      I have identified at least 30 players at the Berlin Table.
      3 players at the Mumbai Table, 1 player at the Seoul Table and 1 player at the Shanghai table.
      I lost incredible games. I really liked this.
      However, it pisses me off that they use this cheat program even for simple bank withdrawals.
      Even 752 level uses this program.
      The interesting thing is that 99% of these players are mobile gamers.
      I think they targeted PC gamers because there were very few honest players at the high tables.
      At the Berlin Table, losing to a player with a 2.5% Win rate can be very frustrating at times.
      And the saddest thing for me was to learn that a few old version players that I thought were talented were using this cheat program.

Comment

A waste of time, Miniclip doen't care of that and will never do anything against. Minclip is one of the biggest scams ever, NEVER waste even a buck on this crap, 95% of the games are fake, either your play against a bot, very funny, or either you play against a cheater, more than funny, It's very hard to find someone in this crap who have already played without Cheat Engine, this site can be renamed te Cheater's Heaven or Cheat Engine's World. Don't believe a word about this preteded direct link, it's bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by RodJM View Post
          The irony of Miniclip having a reporting tool for cheaters has me laughing and shaking my head. THEY are the biggest offenders of all. I play 8 Ball Pool for at least a couple of hours every day and I have a list as long as my arm of the ways they can and do STEAL my coins. Rather than wasting my time by relating all that, I'll just drop a couple of the most egregious ones.

The devil cue scam is a beauty. I've played against other "players" using that cue at least 200 times and have never, ever won a game. It's not that those people are exceptional players. Rather, Miniclip causes me to lose with Velcro (balls that stop dead at the edge of the pocket), plexiglass (balls bounce off an invisible wall in front of the pocket), bad leaves (balls "sail" across the table until they're hidden/buried and you don't have a shot), or the worst of all, they scratch my cue ball on shots that shouldn't be anything close to a scratch.

How about the people who are ranked in the single digits or very low double digits and wouldn't have been playing for more than a couple of days, yet are incredible sharp shooters????

How come my opponents never miss a shot or even have their ball skim the edge of the pocket, unless they intentionally miss a shot? It's always "nothing but net", so to speak. Now there's yet another issue. It's so obvious that the administrators run the games that it's laughable. They'll run the table with precision shots and leaves that only a computer could muster, but leave one or two balls on the table to make you run the table to try and beat them.

It's completely rigged and anyone who can't see that is blind. Shame on me for playing, but shame on them for being a bunch of thieves.

I wonder how long this HONEST post will be up, if it makes it up at all.
          Absolutely right, all you tell is the pure truth and Miniclip protect and promote cheaters. Most of the games are fake, most of the time you play against bots, programed by Miniclip itself, The rest of the time you play against cheaters,; this site is a heap of shit. I continue playing beacause all those mental deficients make me laugh a lot with their Cheat Engine and I pray a lot for them to have a chance to get a brain one day.

Comment

The most laughable in this mess is that all those mental deficients are convinved to be smartasses because they know how to use Cheat Engine, even for the low cost techs of Miniclip, it's the same, they also are convinced to be smartasses because they know how to steal millions of coin every day. The last scam of Miniclip, impressive, Miniclip stole me 250K coins in one operation. I called to play 1 ON 1 with a bet of 1000 and I were ported directly to a 500K bet. Obviously, impossible to stop the process and I got to play against a cheater.Thank you Miniclip you are the kings of scam.

Comment

Does anyone from Miniclip actually reply to this?

I've had my coins stolen twice now by Miniclip saying I'm cheating and transferring coins between accounts... I don't cheat, I've got one account linked to my Google account and I downloaded the app from the Google PlayStore not some shady 3rd party website.

Just screams of I don't pay for anything on the ap and making no money from me. Absolute wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by NickPriest89 View Post
                Miniclip does not reply to anything on this site. You are free to vent and rant as much as you want, but they don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by NickPriest89 View Post

I've had my coins stolen twice now by Miniclip saying I'm cheating and transferring coins between accounts... I don't cheat, I've got one account linked to my Google account and I downloaded the app from the Google PlayStore not some shady 3rd party website.

Just screams of I don't pay for anything on the ap and making no money from me. Absolute wankers.
                  Thats Moneyclips way down to a T. I once sent a ticket because my winnings where not added to my club, and they point blank accused me of cheating also. Im the same as you with just the 1 account. They are a bunch of "merchant bankers" working for Moneyclip.

Comment

I have encountered so many cheaters today, I decided to show the face of the last stinking cheater I saw today:

See how MC paid me back my 100,000 coins in full ?
                    That's all the proof i need after he played impossible shots one after the other.
                    I do not bother to report to moneyclip.
                    They will ask for proof and anyway you don't get any feedback.
                    They have all the tools at their disposal to trace cheaters and they have a lot of money to pay people to help.
                    So why don't thy ?

Comment

Here is a cheto, I hardly ever match up with them these days... but 2.5M Miami, my break and I obviously scratched. This clown goes on to bank/ multiple each ball in sequence within seconds of each other. Seemed like ttap and win. Pissed me off. A. Hole cheating in a video pool, how rich can that make you?

Comment

Yes welcome to the auto win. ..tap n win....great game isn't it

Comment

sorry I'm out the games broken.
                          Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:48 PM.

Comment

I think, I'm even convinced, that Miniclip is sponsored by Cheat Engine. I even think that the low cost techs of Miniclip work with the low cost techs of Cheat Engine, maybe they are the same .

Comment

If I continue to go to this crap, it's just because all those mental deficients make me laugh alot, they are all convinced to be smartasses because they know how to use Cheat Engine, and I'm happy for them, it's all they know in their fucking life, use Cheat Engine . Poor little things, in between, normal for 5 years old smartasses, maybe one day, when they will get a brain they will understand, but not sure .

Comment

Getting better and better, in less than 2 weeks, scammed of 350K by Miniclip, yeah !!! The best scammer ever seen on Internet. In this crap your are not only scammed by a den of mental deficients who think they are smartasses because they know how to use Cheat Engine, but by Miniclip itself, the first scammer online who also think they are smartasses because they know how to steal the members. .

Comment

Got chowed by these two legendary cheats in grand heist. Hope they enjoyed my 1k lol

Comment

The latest Miniclip scam, this one is worth its weight in peanuts. You win your game, at the end the numbers spin but you are not credited with your win, your bet is subtracted from your account but not your win.WOOOOOOOT Miniclip , getting better and better. I think they don’t like people who open their mouths to denounce their scams, I was scammed again by 100K more. The technique of Miniclip is simple, you choose a game 1 on 1 of 200 coins and you are directed to a game of 200K, the selection of the opponent contrary to the usual is instantaneous, so no way to cancel, There you get to play against a robot or a cheater who uses Cheat engine or Cheto and you get scammed of 100K. I was ripped off from 400K in less than a month. Phenomenal, right? WOOOOOOOT MINICLIP.

Comment

Originally posted by kalimeroknw View Post
                                      I think they dont like people who open their mouths to denounce their scams
                                      The definitely dont like folk criticising them, thats for sure.

Comment

Je pense que Miniclip, ENFIN, sonne le départ. Aux dernières nouvelles, Miniclip veut réserver l'exclusivité sur les smartphones, je pense qu'ils en ont assez des gens qui se plaignent de tous les enculés qui ont pourri ce site de merde, 98% d'enculés, sans cerveau et sans couilles qui ne savent pas faire autrement que s'exhiber en champions du monde de cheat engine ou cheto et faire le show avec leur cinéma à deux balles. Pour la plupart de tous ces enculés, on se demande s'ils savent ne serait ce que lire ou écrire. Je donnais le top 10 des pays les plus représentés par les cheats, pas de surprises, la plupart de ces races sont génétiquement programmées pour la triche, le vol et l'escroquerie. Miniclip SAIT ce qui se pase avec tous ces enculés de débiles mentaux profonds, mais il ne fait rien et ne fera JAMAIS rien, ils s'en foutent éperdument, au contraire, ils protègent les tricheurs, à croire qu'ils sont sponsorisés par les développeurs de Cheat Engine ou Cheto. Tout ce cinéma est soigneusement orchestré par Miniclip même et on peut même se demander si la plupart des enculés qui polluent ce site de merde ne sont pas en fait des personnes appartenant à Miniclip ou payées par Miniclip pour faire leur cinéma, en contrepartie de quelques coins et deux sucettes à la framboise. Alors bonne nouvelle finalement, si Miniclip dégage d'internet via l'ordinateur, ils vont rendre un grand service à la planète entière. Et tous ces débiles mentaux profonds se retrouveront entre eux à se faire leur cinéma Cheto et aller se branler dans chiottes. C'est je pense le seul moment de leur putain d'existence où ils peuvent utiliser l'objet ridiculement minuscule qui leur sert à pisser pour autre chose que pisser. Alors les débilos de Miniclip, si c'est vrai que vous dégagez, bonne nouvelle , BYE BYE, bande de nazes.

Comment

• Apparemment mon post porte ses fruits, je viens d'aller sur le site me faire quelques parties, et la confirmation est tombée, sur l'ensemble des enculés rencontrés, TOUS utilisaient un cheat, impressionnant. Tous ces enculés sont tellement bons, ils font tellement confiance au cheats qu'ils utilisent, qu'ils en utilisent plusieurs à la fois, en cas. En plus du cheat qui en fait joue à leur place, non seulement ils sont trop cons, mais en plus trop fainéants pour jouer eux mêmes, ils utilisent un second cheat au cas où vous pourriez contourner leur joujou, qui vous fait systématiquement empocher la blanche, ou la noire avant la fin, qui modifie votre visée, ou arrête votre bille en éqilibre dans la poche, vous voyez le genre, et surtout vous voyez le niveau de débilité mentale profonde des phénomènes. Mais bon, ai risque de me répéter, vu les races de qui ça vient, rien d'étonnant. Avant, ils m'arrivait de refuse le match si je voyais sur le profil Brésil, Turquie, Canada, bien que les pires soient Indonésie, Philippines, là vous partez pour le plus gros mal de tête de votre vie, sans parler des pays du Nord de l'Afrique, Amérique du Sud, pays de l'Est, ceux là sont depuis toujours connus pour les plus grands hackers, dont champions du monde de la triche. Mais là, je suis en train d'écouler mes derniers coins, ils me font tellement pitié tous ces trous du cul à venir faire le show avec leur cheto pour aller courir après 100 coins, je leurs donne de bon coeur, et si je pouvais, je lancerais un appel aux dons pour venir en aide à ces pauvres petits enculés de débiles mentaux profonds, en plus ils me font beaucoup rire, si seulement ils savaient. mais bon. J'y retourne,je m'amuse trop ce soir avec tous ces enculés.Les chiottes dans le monde vont en prendre plein la gueule, avec tous ces enculés qui vont aller pour s'y branler. En même temps, à part la masturbation et la triche et l'escroquerie, ils ne connaissent pas grand chose d'autre.
                                          Last edited by kalimeroknw; 15-04-22, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X