Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N'allez surtout pas croire que Miniclip ne lit pas cette page, vous avez tort, depuis que j'ai posté cette page, à chaque partie que je lance on m'envoie une ribambelle de trous du cul tous plus cons les uns que les autres, avec les cheats annoncés, on voit même que ce sont de faux comptes, ou que c'est la même personne qui manipule tous les comptes successivement. Ils sont tellement cons là dedans, qu'à chaque fin de partie, tous les débiles mentaux profonds qu'on m'a envoyé me marque leur cri qui tue "I want to play again" et le connard reste comme un gland à attendre pendant que je suis sur un autre ordinateur à faire autre chose. MDR. Su vous vous posiez la question, eh bien la réponse est simple, oui, chez Miniclip ils sont réellement stupides et en plus ils en rajoutent, vous dire s'ils sont cons, et c'est peu dire parce ce que je me farcis tous les plus gros connards de la planète.MDR. En même temps, je ne me fais pas d'illusions, je ne crois pas que Miniclip comprenne, pour ça il leur faudrait un cerveau, et ça c'est pas gagné.Tout comme à leurs joueurs fantôme, un cerveau et une paire de couilles.

Comment

• INCROYABLE MAIS VRAI. Ils sont encore beaucoup beaucoup plus cons que la moyenne tous ces cons. Tu tombes sur tous les plus gros enculés de la planète qui te font leur démonstration de Cheto, ils gagnent en ayant triché et ils te narguent comme s'ils étaient les champions du monde. Je savais qu'il y avait dans le monde des débiles mentaux très profonds, mais là, j'avoue que sur Miniclip, on bat tous les records. Je pense qu'il y a le nid mondial de tous les enculés de débiles mentaux de la planète entière. Impressionnant. Le pire c'est qu'ils y croient vraiment, c'est in cheat qui joue à leur place et ils sont réellement persuadés qu'ils sont des champions du monde, il faut vraiment le voir pour le croire.

Comment

• Ouais, les tricheurs sont des connards. Tout à fait d'accord.

Comment

• See the Cheto hackers are back again. Just played a bot on the new Epic table with a 232 win streak

Anyone ever had any luck reporting them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyberdyne T101 View Post
            I think 99% of ppl on this forum never play Berlin or above. I come here to find out what is happening with the latest cheating this time balls bouncing off other balls and ppl are in the clouds except for you mate
            I see a lot of people that "cheat" in the fact that they ride the clock and continually pass until you've cleared the table then they go and win. I also see on some games like 9 ball where it's acceptable to shoot the opponents balls in and count and you win.

Comment

• https://imgur.com/a/tDWFLCS

This guy right here. Just stole 1 mil from me. Do we get refunds?

Comment

• Okay, I just reported someone. So how's this work? I hope not, I play game, lose money from a cheater then lose time reporting cheater FOR miniclip... Where's my reward? Cuz that's not a playing experience I'm looking forward to. I'm not your employee

Comment

• I stopped reporting cheaters a log time ago.
                  They will reply, if they ever do, with a canned response.
                  And they will ask you to prove your accusation.
                  They want video and so on.
                  They actually ask you to do their work for them.
                  And they do not give you feedback at all.

They are a very wealthy company that could afford to hire people and programmers to find and remove the cheaters.
                  But they don't.

Either they cannot identify cheaters or they chose not to act.

Whatever is the case, I stopped reporting the cheaters (and there a lot of them around).

Just ignore them.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/RClsdCUH7TA

Here's one to look out for. Or maybe he's just really good

Comment

• Originally posted by juntjoo View Post
                      https://youtu.be/RClsdCUH7TA

Here's one to look out for. Or maybe he's just really good
                      Dam, that was horrible to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Dam, that was horrible to watch.
                        Even worse to listen to!

Comment

• Originally posted by Six by Seven View Post

Even worse to listen to!
                          lol, that as well.

Comment

• I have recorded video while opponent cheating on me using sophisticated method using computer skills play against me when play 8Ballpool!!! I have lost millions of points, and looks Miniclip can do nothing!!!! Shame!!!

Comment

•  

Comment

• So apparently we all work for miniclip for... Well I guess it's kinda fun hunting cheaters but sure is hard to keep my positive balance going

Comment

• I have 153 players profile's screenshots that using autoplay or cheto from last 48 hours, Do you have any freaking Idea how long it will take to report all of them? Besides we won't get our coins back... They don't even aim yet they always wins. Berlin is unplayable, Miami 10M is unplayable, Venice is unplayable. Btw rarely get any break on Berlin or above idk how is that possible. I had more than 1800 Millions coins and 64%+ win percentage now i have 150k coins and 56.9%. You miniclip guys doing close to nothing. It's used to be a great games now it's nothing but Ad Junk and cheater'd paradise. You are killing this game. I wonder why no content creators talking about this issues now i know why, because they are the one selling coins and chetos on the market and they are doing this openly. You know what i think? I think you miniclip people recruiting this cheaters so we will lose more and forced to buy stuff with real money. Shame on you miniclip. Yes I'm salty, pissed, angry and sad because i loved playing this game and your greed killing this game miniclip.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                                    I stopped reporting cheaters a log time ago.
                                    They will reply, if they ever do, with a canned response.
                                    And they will ask you to prove your accusation.
                                    They want video and so on.
                                    They actually ask you to do their work for them.
                                    And they do not give you feedback at all.

They are a very wealthy company that could afford to hire people and programmers to find and remove the cheaters.
                                    But they don't.

Either they cannot identify cheaters or they chose not to act.

Whatever is the case, I stopped reporting the cheaters (and there a lot of them around).

Just ignore them.

I think miniclip created cheto and they are the one who selling it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mahfizul View Post
                                      I have 153 players profile's screenshots that using autoplay or cheto from last 48 hours, Do you have any freaking Idea how long it will take to report all of them? Besides we won't get our coins back... They don't even aim yet they always wins. Berlin is unplayable, Miami 10M is unplayable, Venice is unplayable. Btw rarely get any break on Berlin or above idk how is that possible. I had more than 1800 Millions coins and 64%+ win percentage now i have 150k coins and 56.9%. You miniclip guys doing close to nothing. It's used to be a great games now it's nothing but Ad Junk and cheater'd paradise. You are killing this game. I wonder why no content creators talking about this issues now i know why, because they are the one selling coins and chetos on the market and they are doing this openly. You know what i think? I think you miniclip people recruiting this cheaters so we will lose more and forced to buy stuff with real money. Shame on you miniclip. Yes I'm salty, pissed, angry and sad because i loved playing this game and your greed killing this game miniclip.
                                      Just so you know, just in case you didnt. This is only a fan forum, and has nothing to do with moneyclip officially.

Comment

• That is good to know, is it just me or have you also noticed that more is cheating? They are shooting the cue ball everywhere in impossible positions and somehow the targeted ball is going in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                                          That is good to know, is it just me or have you also noticed that more is cheating? They are shooting the cue ball everywhere in impossible positions and somehow the targeted ball is going in.
                                          yeah, that is the cheato hack. It extends the aim lines until they go into a pocket. The only limit to how many rails they can bank off of is the power of their cue.

Comment

Working...
                                          X