Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used the form link to report 15 hackers/cheaters. Am I wasting my time? Doesn't seem like miniclip actually does anything about it since 90% of the players I've played in Berlin are cheaters.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtsangnj View Post
      I used the form link to report 15 hackers/cheaters. Am I wasting my time? Doesn't seem like miniclip actually does anything about it since 90% of the players I've played in Berlin are cheaters.

I have reported a couple cheaters in the past and I only got some canned answers, like
      "We are sorry you had to meet dishonest players, we will do our best ...."

Also they make it very difficult for you to report, they expect video to show the cheating, the unique ID of the cheater and so on.
      That is rubbish. We should only have to give them the name of the cheater and the club (if any) of the cheater and they should check it out.
      It is not difficult and they have the money and the manpower to do that.
      But it seems they don't give a damn even though it is in their business interest to do that.

I stopped reporting cheaters altogether although I encounter them every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

I have reported a couple cheaters in the past and I only got some canned answers, like
        "We are sorry you had to meet dishonest players, we will do our best ...."

Also they make it very difficult for you to report, they expect video to show the cheating, the unique ID of the cheater and so on.
        That is rubbish. We should only have to give them the name of the cheater and the club (if any) of the cheater and they should check it out.
        It is not difficult and they have the money and the manpower to do that.
        But it seems they don't give a damn even though it is in their business interest to do that.

I stopped reporting cheaters altogether although I encounter them every day.
        I sent them video files of every cheater. It shows their IDs and the match. It's very time consuming to compress the video file to meet their under 10mb file limit. But seeing how this thread was started back in Feb of 2021 and cheating has over taken this game, I'll stick to playing during off hours.

Comment

• These last couple of weeks have been the worst ever. Feels like Miniclip are losing the battle but complete silence from them as usual.

Comment

• Players using cheto hacks don't have the slightest concern.
            They even broadcast live.

They win the World league, they win the Country and World leagues, but they are not banned.
            The money the cheaters paid for the Venice table should be satisfactory.

Comment

• Still playing, obviously deal with miniclip
              https://youtu.be/LTsVQYSS9FE

Comment

• I have only encountered this new cheat a few times. Someone has devised a cheat well described here that works almost instantaneously. They select a pocket and slam any legal ball...and one of their balls will make it’s way to the called pocket. You will know you have encountered this new cheat as soon as they slop their first shot. Immediately copy their player number and report them to miniclip via the link provided in this thread. Hopefully this will help eliminate this latest threat. Things have been “cheat free” for quite a while...and so this is disconcerting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  I have only encountered this new cheat a few times. Someone has devised a cheat well described here that works almost instantaneously. They select a pocket and slam any legal ball...and one of their balls will make it’s way to the called pocket. You will know you have encountered this new cheat as soon as they slop their first shot. Immediately copy their player number and report them to miniclip via the link provided in this thread. Hopefully this will help eliminate this latest threat. Things have been “cheat free” for quite a while...and so this is disconcerting.
                  Your in fantasy land Tim. The post a few before yours with these players topping country says it all

Comment

• I played someone yesterday in Monaco who was clearly receiving "assistance." The only thing to gain there is that it doubles your coins of course. Their stats weren't anything too suspicious (win rate around 80%) but the manner of their play was a complete joke.

Lining up crazy shots on nearly every pot made me think they were following a guideline on their screen and just had to rely on getting the power right. The match lasted about 14 frames because luckily I was playing well but the crazy thing was that they went in off twice. Once early on in the match and once to finally give me the win.

Everyone can pot a couple of flukes in a row but this was very different.

Comment

• I’m encountering multiple cheaters every day in Berlin. It’s officially a pandemic

Comment

• I've reported another cheater just a moment ago. A player from Pakistan named !HAMZA! . Maybe if more of us start reporting these fkr's , think anything will be done about it ?

Comment

• That players ID is 302-617-589-1

Comment

• sorry I'm out the games broken.
                            Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• The following screenshots are taken of the Hackers guilty "IN LIVE PLAY"
                              Im catching them every day now and losing millions in game play in Berlin Platz and Mumbai Mahal
                              Miniclip i would like all my lost winnings returned to me ASAP.
                              THE FOLLOWING ARE THE USER ID'S FOR THE HACKERS, JUST ENTER THE ID# AS A SEARCH FRIENDS AND YOU WILL SEE THEIR PROFILES:
                              300-000-153-6

338-666-666-1

300-000-699-3

365-072-5

EXPOSE THESE BASTARDS

Comment

• Personally I now feel that miniclip are behind the cheating….otherwise why would you not get your coins back from the games you have lost to the Cheetos? Makes sense……
                                prove me wrong Miniclip and get my coins back….

before long someone will launch a court case against them as we are spending our money on this game …..and getting nothing but utter nonsense

Comment

• How about a report button instead? Is it really to much to ask ... this game is cheater heaven ...

Comment

• FWII I don’t believe MC are behind the cheating - feels like a net loss for them. Clearly they can’t work out how to stop it and I guess admitting that fact could lead to libel action as Hendo mentioned.

Comment

• I am also constantly reporting games/players but I dont think they are banning anyone. Thats the reason I stopped playing 8 ball pool

Comment

• Originally posted by Luc View Post
                                        How about a report button instead? Is it really to much to ask ... this game is cheater heaven ...
                                        They have a in game report feature now. Open the players profile and at the lower right corner of their avatar is 3 dots. click on that and it brings up a report window.

Comment

• There´s a new hacker called 51X : He has several accounts; all of them hackers. Among others 51X482, 51X488, 51X483....etc.....Have you ever played against him? Do you know if the reports of hackers will help at all?

Comment

Working...
                                          X