This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lind1986 View Post
    There´s a new hacker called 51X : He has several accounts; all of them hackers. Among others 51X482, 51X488, 51X483....etc.....Have you ever played against him? Do you know if the reports of hackers will help at all?
    There are a lot of those accounts about. Not only 51X, but others like 52X, 53X etc. Also, there others starting with SS, KK etc. I dont know if these accounts are banned after been reported, but i think you need video evidence as a solid piece of evidence to try get them banned. Welcome to the forum Lind1986 .

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome Coolocker. I do have a lot of videoes of the hackers. Do you know where is the best place to report them?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Coolocker. I do have a lot of videoes of the hackers. Do you know where is the best place to report them?
        I wouldnt know the best option, but maybe the first post (page 1) in this thread might help. MaryKent90210 used that link a while back, and i havent checked to see if they where banned yet. I might have a look at marys videos again later, get the ID numbers from them and put them into the search to see if they are still there. Its been a while since she posted them, so if any action was taken, it would have happened by now......i hope.

Comment

• COOLOCKER those cheaters are still on there, I have reported them on mobile as well but nothing has been done. I wish Miniclip would do something, it's clear proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

They have a in game report feature now. Open the players profile and at the lower right corner of their avatar is 3 dots. click on that and it brings up a report window.
            Do you know if it´s also available in the PC version?

Comment

Do you know if it´s also available in the PC version?
              Im afraid its only for mobile. They dont bother updating the PC version anymore because the money is in the mobile version, despite PC players still spending on the game. Well, if you take that they lowered the cash prizes for winning the leagues on PC, then they dont do anything for it.

Comment

• I lost 200 millions today in Berlin. Have reported 7 different players. The hackers have overtaken this table. And Miniclip doesn´t care. I feel that this game recently has been destroyed. Why has it happend so recently in the PC version? I though we were more saved for hackers. And why doesn´t Miniclip care?

Comment

I lost 200 millions today in Berlin. Have reported 7 different players. The hackers have overtaken this table. And Miniclip doesn´t care. I feel that this game recently has been destroyed. Why has it happend so recently in the PC version? I though we were more saved for hackers. And why doesn´t Miniclip care?
                  I havent dipped my toe into Berlin yet, so i dont know how bad it is. But i hear it all the time from other forum members. I play Beijing NGL all the time, and thankfully i dont see them in there so far, well the obvious ones.

Comment

• Does anyone have any success stories of cheto hackers that are actually banned?

Comment

• PC players - If you know you're against a cheto, try refreshing the page (f5). I have done it twice now - it boots me out of the game but my winstreak and coins stayed the same. Might be worth a try?

Comment

• It doesnt work for me. I keep on coming into the game.

Comment

It doesnt work for me. I keep on coming into the game.
                          Unfortunately, I had the same thing yesterday. I met the dxz type in Berlin (all appear to be using the cheto hack) and f5 didn't work. I don't know if it's hit and miss or the first two times were just flukes. Either way, it looks like they're not being stopped from cheating. They're like locusts. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post

Unfortunately, I had the same thing yesterday. I met the dxz type in Berlin (all appear to be using the cheto hack) and f5 didn't work. I don't know if it's hit and miss or the first two times were just flukes. Either way, it looks like they're not being stopped from cheating. They're like locusts. . .
                            Not even some of them? They´re like locusts for sure, but when I see some of them with winstreaks of 100 and miniclip doesn´t do anything about it, it makes me sad and dissapointed and angry.

Comment

• It is definitely on the upswing, there used to be times of day where I would run across 1 or 2 per 6 matches, but the last 2 days I hit a tri-fecta each time I went into Berlin (pc). As bad as it is getting, I actually feel more sorry for the people playing the app version, where it is far FAR worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
                                It is definitely on the upswing, there used to be times of day where I would run across 1 or 2 per 6 matches, but the last 2 days I hit a tri-fecta each time I went into Berlin (pc). As bad as it is getting, I actually feel more sorry for the people playing the app version, where it is far FAR worse.
                                Does Miniclip know how bad it is at the moment?

Comment

• Was good all last week with hardly any aimers in Berlin, Miniclip you did something right, BUT ITS STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN, THEY STILL GETTING THROUGH

sUCKS to be a support team member if yall cant fix this

Comment

Does Miniclip know how bad it is at the moment?
                                    I have no idea, but I would have to guess they do.

Comment

• It’s out of control. It seems miniclip wants them here.

Comment

• Oh yeah!!
                                        Just swept the table in Dallas Rodeo on a BastardAimer with 93 win streak !!

Comment

• Gratifying, ain't it?

Comment

Working...
                                          X