Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if the cheaters are in the elite club. If not maybe that’s why there isn’t more progress on this problem,

Comment

• And here we go again, just now in Berlin lost 3 games in a row to the fucking aimers, what a sad fucking joke for Miniclip to allow this, furthermore it never dawned on me BUT

On every Mondays update on winnings etc, these kkocksucking cheaters have their stats way up there in the highest order ex. Worlds Best, Country Best, Leagues Best etc etc, what a god dam joke Miniclip Team;

TO MINICLIP 8 BALL POOL TEAM :

GET YOUR SHAT TOGETHER YOU HAVE TONS OF DECENT PLAYERS FRUSTRATED WITH THIS BULLCRAP...FIXIT DAMMIT!!

FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!!FIX IT!! FIX IT!! FIX IT!!FIX IT!!FIX IT!!FIX IT!!FIX IT!!FIX IT!!FIX IT!! FED UP ALREADY!!

PS. IF I COULD JUST REACH OUT THROUGH THE INTERNET TO THEIR PC, DEVICE, ID LUNGE OUT @ THEM N GIVE EM AN ASS WOOPIN, CHEATIN BASTARDS !!

Comment

• Every day hackers hackers hackers....eating my coin balance slowly

Comment

• Originally posted by Lind1986 View Post
          Every day hackers hackers hackers....eating my coin balance slowly
          I lost 5 billion to cheaters. I finally made enough coin to bump up to 10 mil bets but then i ran into cheater after cheater. I hate miniclip for doing this to us. Maybe they’re trying to force players to pay for the elite club. I wonder if there’s cheaters in there?

Comment

• Just play laugh have fun and win

Comment

• Welcome to the forum River,very true, always remember to have fun, if it isn't fun then it's not a game. Yet I know kind words are of little comfort when you've been robbed blind by some no talent player. I play this game the game doesn't play me, so sadly to combat the cheating I only play much smaller bets now, yet I long for the days when things are normal again, I'll not give up hope that they will be someday. I hope somewhere out there a miniclip admin knows about this fan made site and comes here regularly and reads this and cares about all their players whether its PC website or mobile app and fixes the problem, PLEASE STOP THE CHEATING.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
                I only play much smaller bets now, yet I long for the days when things are normal again
                As you know Mary, i only play Beijing. I would love to try Berlin for a long period, but cant stand the cheats, so i stay away. So i agree with River like yourself, if its not fun, its not a game. Welcome to the forum River.

Comment

• Hi everyone these cheating bastards are really pissing me off,I’m finding loads of them especially in 9ball 10mill games. I’ve established a huge amount of coins that I’ve genuinely won over the 10 years of playing and because I own all legendary cues when I do lose I tend to get a decent amount back but but that’s not the point. I know we can report them in game which I’ve done every time I spot them,Christ I know there cheating before they even break!,. Certain things to lookout for is they don’t have a profile picture or have one name like King or xx1 or something like that. Also they are playing with a beginner cue with no power bars but have won loads of money or won leagues or the easiest spot is extremely high win streaks. Sometimes they have diamonds cue full max. I say straight away is that your real level and use the I’m watching you facial expression of our smileys. Because some of them are 60 to 90 levels how are they reaching that if there getting reported?. These are hopefully things to look out for, for the honest people that play this game. Rich

Comment

• PRO TIP:

For those of you that want to bet big (10 mill) per game without ever encountering cheats play here = ( 9 Ball, Dallas Rodeo)

Comment

• Originally posted by HarryOConner View Post

I lost 5 billion to cheaters. I finally made enough coin to bump up to 10 mil bets but then i ran into cheater after cheater. I hate miniclip for doing this to us. Maybe they’re trying to force players to pay for the elite club. I wonder if there’s cheaters in there?
                      Yeah thatīs a good question. From what Iīve heard they are everywhere, but mostly in Berlin or Miami to 10 mio.

Comment

• Originally posted by River View Post
                        Just play laugh have fun and win
                        Itīs not fun when someone is using auto-win...imagine playing a game where your opponent will win automatically

Comment

• Not sure what fun the moronic cheating pricks are getting from it either. I reckon there are more of them playing Miami 10m now than genuine players. GO HOME!

Comment

• Originally posted by Six by Seven View Post
                            Not sure what fun the moronic cheating pricks are getting from it either.
                            they get paid money, they make throw away accounts, cheat & fill it with coins then sell it to people in "cheato facebook groups" where people bid on the accounts to buy them.
                            I'm guessing once they've bought them they transfer the coins to their regular account then delete the cheato acc.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

they get paid money, they make throw away accounts, cheat & fill it with coins then sell it to people in "cheato facebook groups" where people bid on the accounts to buy them.
                              I'm guessing once they've bought them they transfer the coins to their regular account then delete the cheato acc.
                              In that case the buyers are as much to blame as the cheaters. With so many cheats now I’d have thought the market was saturated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Six by Seven View Post
                                In that case the buyers are as much to blame as the cheaters. With so many cheats now I’d have thought the market was saturated!
                                Famous saying, "There is a sucker born every minute..."

Comment

• We all should go on Appstore or the equivalent and leave negative reviews. Maybe if they get enough of them they will be forced to take action.

I play sub $200k tables and since the purge a month or so ago, all I’m getting is banned Cheatos having to play the lower level tables while trying to rebuild their new accounts. It’s so worse now at least on the tables I play. Now they are either as blatant as ever or holding off the cheats until they are snookered/blocked, also they are purposely throwing games to keep their win percentages lower. Latest cheater for me tonight was 188-972-075-1. I’m about to give up.

Comment

• BTW look at the USA world leaderboard and check out how many generic ‘Wow’ accounts there are. Clearly every one of them is a cheater just like the multiple ‘King’ accounts and others.

Comment

• Add the following cheater accounts. Either they deleted their accounts or blocked my friend request, as they show ‘no account’ when looking them up:

296-782-442-6
                                      315-232-086-1
                                      442-004-231-8

Comment

• Just lost 250 mil. coins on hackers in Berlin and Mumbai in 30 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by KODII View Post
                                          PRO TIP:

For those of you that want to bet big (10 mill) per game without ever encountering cheats play here = ( 9 Ball, Dallas Rodeo)
                                          You’re right, Thanks for that tip.

Comment

Working...
                                          X