X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Lind1986 View Post
    I lost 200 millions today in Berlin. Have reported 7 different players. The hackers have overtaken this table. And Miniclip doesnīt care. I feel that this game recently has been destroyed. Why has it happend so recently in the PC version? I though we were more saved for hackers. And why doesnīt Miniclip care?
    I havent dipped my toe into Berlin yet, so i dont know how bad it is. But i hear it all the time from other forum members. I play Beijing NGL all the time, and thankfully i dont see them in there so far, well the obvious ones.

Leave a comment:

• Lind1986
    replied
    I lost 200 millions today in Berlin. Have reported 7 different players. The hackers have overtaken this table. And Miniclip doesnīt care. I feel that this game recently has been destroyed. Why has it happend so recently in the PC version? I though we were more saved for hackers. And why doesnīt Miniclip care?

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied

Do you know if itīs also available in the PC version?
    Im afraid its only for mobile. They dont bother updating the PC version anymore because the money is in the mobile version, despite PC players still spending on the game. Well, if you take that they lowered the cash prizes for winning the leagues on PC, then they dont do anything for it.

Leave a comment:

• Lind1986
    replied
    Originally posted by kilowatter View Post

They have a in game report feature now. Open the players profile and at the lower right corner of their avatar is 3 dots. click on that and it brings up a report window.
    Do you know if itīs also available in the PC version?

Leave a comment:

• MaryKent90210
    replied
    COOLOCKER those cheaters are still on there, I have reported them on mobile as well but nothing has been done. I wish Miniclip would do something, it's clear proof.

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome Coolocker. I do have a lot of videoes of the hackers. Do you know where is the best place to report them?
    I wouldnt know the best option, but maybe the first post (page 1) in this thread might help. MaryKent90210 used that link a while back, and i havent checked to see if they where banned yet. I might have a look at marys videos again later, get the ID numbers from them and put them into the search to see if they are still there. Its been a while since she posted them, so if any action was taken, it would have happened by now......i hope.

Leave a comment:

• Lind1986
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome Coolocker. I do have a lot of videoes of the hackers. Do you know where is the best place to report them?

Leave a comment:

• COOLOCKER
    replied
    Thereīs a new hacker called 51X : He has several accounts; all of them hackers. Among others 51X482, 51X488, 51X483....etc.....Have you ever played against him? Do you know if the reports of hackers will help at all?
    There are a lot of those accounts about. Not only 51X, but others like 52X, 53X etc. Also, there others starting with SS, KK etc. I dont know if these accounts are banned after been reported, but i think you need video evidence as a solid piece of evidence to try get them banned. Welcome to the forum Lind1986 .

Leave a comment:

• Lind1986
    replied
    Thereīs a new hacker called 51X : He has several accounts; all of them hackers. Among others 51X482, 51X488, 51X483....etc.....Have you ever played against him? Do you know if the reports of hackers will help at all?

Leave a comment:

• kilowatter
    replied
    Originally posted by Luc View Post
    How about a report button instead? Is it really to much to ask ... this game is cheater heaven ...
    They have a in game report feature now. Open the players profile and at the lower right corner of their avatar is 3 dots. click on that and it brings up a report window.

Leave a comment:

• BrainSight
    replied
    I am also constantly reporting games/players but I dont think they are banning anyone. Thats the reason I stopped playing 8 ball pool

Leave a comment:

• Six by Seven
    replied
    FWII I don’t believe MC are behind the cheating - feels like a net loss for them. Clearly they can’t work out how to stop it and I guess admitting that fact could lead to libel action as Hendo mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• Luc
    replied
    How about a report button instead? Is it really to much to ask ... this game is cheater heaven ...

Leave a comment:

• Hendo1803
    replied
    Personally I now feel that miniclip are behind the cheating….otherwise why would you not get your coins back from the games you have lost to the Cheetos? Makes sense……
    prove me wrong Miniclip and get my coins back….

before long someone will launch a court case against them as we are spending our money on this game …..and getting nothing but utter nonsense

Leave a comment:

• KODII
    replied
    The following screenshots are taken of the Hackers guilty "IN LIVE PLAY"
    Im catching them every day now and losing millions in game play in Berlin Platz and Mumbai Mahal
    Miniclip i would like all my lost winnings returned to me ASAP.
    THE FOLLOWING ARE THE USER ID'S FOR THE HACKERS, JUST ENTER THE ID# AS A SEARCH FRIENDS AND YOU WILL SEE THEIR PROFILES:
    300-000-153-6

338-666-666-1

300-000-699-3

365-072-5

EXPOSE THESE BASTARDS

Leave a comment:

• wiccatree
    replied
    sorry I'm out the games broken.
    Last edited by wiccatree; 24-09-22, 12:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zghost74
    replied
    That players ID is 302-617-589-1

Leave a comment:

• Zghost74
    replied
    I've reported another cheater just a moment ago. A player from Pakistan named !HAMZA! . Maybe if more of us start reporting these fkr's , think anything will be done about it ?

Leave a comment:

• Six by Seven
    replied
    I’m encountering multiple cheaters every day in Berlin. It’s officially a pandemic

Leave a comment:

• Sirwonderbairn
    replied
    I played someone yesterday in Monaco who was clearly receiving "assistance." The only thing to gain there is that it doubles your coins of course. Their stats weren't anything too suspicious (win rate around 80%) but the manner of their play was a complete joke.

Lining up crazy shots on nearly every pot made me think they were following a guideline on their screen and just had to rely on getting the power right. The match lasted about 14 frames because luckily I was playing well but the crazy thing was that they went in off twice. Once early on in the match and once to finally give me the win.

Everyone can pot a couple of flukes in a row but this was very different.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X