What is going on?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on?.

Hi folks just wondered if anyone can shed any light in what is happening in my pool account at the moment. I’ve won games but have noticed that my coin balance hasn’t increased. My win streak has gone strange in that I left the game on a win streak of 4 when I returned later it was down to 2. I lost the next game and it went to 1 instead of to zero. I deleted the app and reloaded at first it seemed ok but it isn’t now and my balance is staying the same and my win streak still has a mind if it’s own. Out of disgust I’ve deleted the app until I get the urge play it again. I just wondered if anyone else has had an problems recently?.

Originally posted by Sheffield ballbagger View Post
    Hi folks just wondered if anyone can shed any light in what is happening in my pool account at the moment. I’ve won games but have noticed that my coin balance hasn’t increased. My win streak has gone strange in that I left the game on a win streak of 4 when I returned later it was down to 2. I lost the next game and it went to 1 instead of to zero. I deleted the app and reloaded at first it seemed ok but it isn’t now and my balance is staying the same and my win streak still has a mind if it’s own. Out of disgust I’ve deleted the app until I get the urge play it again. I just wondered if anyone else has had an problems recently?.
    I saw a post on a facebook group about this just the other day Sheffield ballbagger , and i can tell you Moneyclip are aware of the problem. Im not sure if they are doing anything about it though, lol? If i happen to see that they have indeed done something about it, i will post it here. But this is moneyclip we are talking about, i wouldnt hold my breath waiting for them to act soon.

Comment

I have seen this from time to time on my account but then the next day it seems to be fine.... if this is anything like sql servers, then i would SPECULATE the following: All winning/losses are dumped into a temporary transactional database and then eventually dumped into the main database.,.. like i said, i'm totally guessing. But it would make sense because the following day I see that my total coinage is more than the previous day...

Comment

Working...
      X