Placekeeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placekeeper

there was something else I wanted to discuss but I’ve forgotten what it was, for now.

it was very important so I’m just posting this to enter the holding pattern until I remember.

Wish me luck!

OK

Comment

Of all the things you lost, which do you miss the most?
      I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

London tournaments lol

Comment

Well gosh, where to start...

Comment

Why does my mission rewards have a padlock on it. Can not collect and now have 4 missions listed, use to be only 3. Any idea? Only been at this for a few months, and teaching my daughter to play. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Earl21 View Post
              Why does my mission rewards have a padlock on it. Can not collect and now have 4 missions listed, use to be only 3. Any idea? Only been at this for a few months, and teaching my daughter to play. Thanks
              I had this issues on one of my accounts 1 mission of 4 was locked out. basically they want you to buy the pool pass to unlock it. Normally its 3 mission but I noticed a 4th one was locked and said get pool pass to unlock it.

Comment

Thanks, it just happened to a friend too. Wish I knew this would happen then I would not have wasted any time on that mission.

Comment

You stated " on one of my accounts", how do you have multiple? 1 miniclip, one Fb and another guest maybe?

Comment

You stated " on one of my accounts", how do you have multiple? 1 miniclip, one Fb and another guest maybe?
                    Facebook, Mini, Google Play . My brother in-law has 5 different Facebook accounts.

Comment

Haven’t had this yet. Had it where they only showed two out of three the last one ‘loading” then I would play, achieve whatever the ‘loading’ one was but not get the reward.

so like I would play a game in Vegas pot 42 balls in a row win the ‘pot 5 balls in a row’ reward and then the ‘loading’ one would finally appear and be ‘win one game in vegas’ which I just did but they no gimme the reward.

i May be playing too much in Vegas

Comment

Yes FB and guest accounts

Comment

What is the Pig icon all about? Said “Break Now $xxx” then later changed to same pig icon but now says “Piggy Bank 8%”. No idea what this does. Seems like they want me to bet $1.4 million on one Break. Being I did not select when it was “break now” it has changed to Piggy Bank and the % changes. Others in my club say they don’t even show a pig icon, others do. Anyone care to elaborate on this icon?

Comment

This appeared on my wife’s account- Basically every time you win you increase the amount within the piggy bank - She now has over 8M coins in there but Miniclip want 64.99GBP if she opens it !

Miniclip claim that savings of 333% are being made on buying the current pot but I’ve no idea how many million coins would make this a viable purchase

Comment

Working...
                            X