Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spin and Win Lucky 8 Cue

Bingo!!! Yes, it IS winnable.......

Serious!! I spun over 160 times and the most i got was 2500 coins. Wasted a bunch of time.

Comment

I won it twice in one day !

Comment

Firewood.

Comment

today is lucky 8 cue day .most of my account got it . I have 25 account and I got around 9 luck 8 cue

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
            Firewood.
            I agree 100% and I’ll never use it especially with that 77,777 pool coins recharge fee. But it’s useful to a cue collector like myself

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post

I agree 100% and I’ll never use it especially with that 77,777 pool coins recharge fee. But it’s useful to a cue collector like myself
              Yea I notice the 77,777 recharge a little pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew-1962 View Post
                I won it twice in one day !
                What happens when you win it twice?

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

What happens when you win it twice?

I won it around 7 or 8 years ago when it was originally in the lucky spin, used it until I accidentally recharged it and used up over half of my coins and it's been gathering dust ever since LOL

Today I won it again but like all other cues you already own all you get are cue pieces, so mine is now a level 2 ( 8-8-7-0 ) although the recharge fee remained at 77,700.

Comment

I was going to create a separate thread with this very same title. I don't mean to purposefully take away from your excitement but, instead of creating a separate thread, I figured I'd throw my luck in here, too. I didn't really pay attention to my spin and win - almost missed it - but then saw what I actually won and was like "WTF?!?!?!" lol.

I've always had the assumption that the wheel was rigged with the low coins having the highest % chance and the good stuff (like this cue) being somewhere below 1% chance lol. It's good to see folks winning it and I'm genuinely happy I finally got it. Granted.... I'll never seriously use it..... but I may bring it out from time to time just for the luls.

Congratulations to you, though, as well. It was exciting to actually win this.

Comment

Hmmm, seems like a lot of people are suddenly winning the lucky 8 cue recently. Makes you wonder whats up, lol.

Comment

The more people are that win it the crankier i’m getting! Over 200 spins now with nothing special ):

Comment

Well they must have felt bad for me since I really wanted to win it years ago and I never did.

Feels more like given, rather than luckily landing on it, but I'll take it. Took me like 11 spins or so just now. I never use the spin and win anymore so figured I'd use up the free spins I have trying to get this.

I play mobile = Android mainly

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

I had to charge up my tablet just for this after seeing it posted on the forum, figured now was my chance to go for it.
                            I play mobile = Android mainly

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

Moneyclip must really hate me, lol. The damn thing isnt even on my spin, so i cant win it that way, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                                Moneyclip must really hate me, lol. The damn thing isnt even on my spin, so i cant win it that way, lol.
                                Surprise, surprise Jimmy, it's mobile only LOL

Moneyclip doesn't hate you hun, they hate all PC players, we remind them of their humble beginnings working out of their bedrooms in their mums' house ( at least that seems to be the usual "humblebragging" of the internets nouveau riche LOL }.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Surprise, surprise Jimmy, it's mobile only LOL

Moneyclip doesn't hate you hun, they hate all PC players, we remind them of their humble beginnings working out of their bedrooms in their mums' house ( at least that seems to be the usual "humblebragging" of the internets nouveau riche LOL }.
                                  Yup, always the way Nan, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                  X