Legendary cue upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary cue upgrades

Does anyone know how many pieces you need to fully upgrade a legendary cue that is max stats and which ones can get 9/9 stats? Does anyone from miniclip answer these threads?
    Last edited by Fred Jones; 03-07-21, 03:09 PM.

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
    Does anyone know how many pieces you need to fully upgrade a legendary cue that is max stats and which ones can get 9/9 stats? Does anyone from miniclip answer these threads?
    NO I don't think mini clip has anything to do with this forum. I believe all can get 9/9 stats not sure how pieces it takes but it will cost you a fortune to max them out.

Comment

[QUOTE][NO I don't think mini clip has anything to do with this forum. I believe all can get 9/9 stats not sure how pieces it takes but it will cost you a fortune to max them out./QUOTE]

Thanks nh33fan

Comment

I have done a bit of research and due to lockdowns and the fact I can hardly walk far I made up a spreadsheet.

Now it takes 4 pieces to unlock each cue, then all cues to get to level 2 take another 2 pieces. Then 4 pieces to level 3, then 6 to get to level 4, 12 to get to level 5 which is maxed out on the 4 blue cues at the top and they all have full 9/9 stats. Next is 20 pieces to get to level 5 and those cues also get max stats, they are in green. All others except Inferno need another 30 pieces to max out but only the ones in purple miss one stat. I am not sure because I saw 2 different videos where crystal gets maxed out.

I have opened 621 boxes and have shown the percentages of each cue except for phoenix which is not good enough to waste all those coins on. I have also shown how many boxes I would need to open to max out all those cues. Assuming that the % of pieces of each cue remain the same. It is a reasonably large sample size but games usually skew stats. It was just something to do when I woke up after my curioisty got the better of me. Sorry some of them are incorrect, but not the percentgages. Crystal needs 78, not 48 in some videos. Are the numbers different for pc and mobile????

It is not easy looking at 3 videos when some are already maxed out while you are zonked out on codeine, but the first 4 are totally correct and my firestorm is level 3 and from what I have seen I was very lucky

Last edited by Fred Jones; 28-07-21, 02:27 AM.

Comment

i have just been lucky that I got 10 firestorm pieces in 621 boxes because it has 9/8/8/9 stats at level 3 and all i want now is one piece of archangel, to get 4 times XP every game.

Anyway the facts are in. there are only 8 cues that when fully upgraded have max stats. 4 only need 28 pieces and 4 need 48 pieces, but the chances of getting one piece are quite small.

has anyone ever got a leggy piece from a win box? I mean a small chance of getting one from a box.

Comment

Got a legendary piece 2 times from club gifts. It's usually 80 coins and some worthless cue piece but you never know. I'm really surprise that more players don't take advantage of the free gifts every 4 hours when your in a club. Just takes a second to go to the club and click on the gift box.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
              Got a legendary piece 2 times from club gifts. It's usually 80 coins and some worthless cue piece but you never know. I'm really surprise that more players don't take advantage of the free gifts every 4 hours when your in a club. Just takes a second to go to the club and click on the gift box.
              On pc I only have friendly match and request gifts.

I would really like to get the next piece of archangel in a win box

Comment

On pc I only have friendly match and request gifts.

I would really like to get the next piece of archangel in a win box
                According to youtube the best way to get archangel pieces is by getting legendary boxes in golden shot.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

According to youtube the best way to get archangel pieces is by getting legendary boxes in golden shot.
                  Yes I have seen but no way would I pay for that. The gold ball is heavier than all others and I am lucky to get it in the ring at all.

I don't really care if I get another or not. I have the other 19 and i am only playing this because i can't go out because i live in Sydney

Comment

I have 20 count for 2.5 years 1 with Archon cue, 3 with fire storm cue 3 Valkyrie cue 4 with 3 archangel pieces all of of them come from golden shot for free from pool pass or install new game that give out free golden shot

Comment

I finally got my archangel cue and another piece of firestorm

Comment

I have to admit my eyesight is not that great, hence the reason I could never play on a phone and my fingers are not great so I can't use touch screen crap which i hate.

I did a screenshot and found out the stats go to 10 not 9, so my firestorm is 10/9/9/10. Hopefully I will either get 2 more valkyrie pieces or 5 more firestorm

Comment

I just did a quick analysis after opening 117 more boxes and this shows the % difference of what I got from those. Amazingly I got 3 firestorm pieces, so I only need another 3 to level 4, but one more valkyrie and then it will go to level 3.

I did not include the plasma piece from the toronto box, because that was not inclusive in this analysis.

Last edited by Fred Jones; 03-08-21, 06:02 PM. Reason: plasma piece

Comment

I just did a quick analysis after opening 117 more boxes and this shows the % difference of what I got from those. Amazingly I got 3 firestorm pieces, so I only need another 3 to level 4, but one more valkyrie and then it will go to level 3.

I did not include the plasma piece from the toronto box, because that was not inclusive in this analysis.

Smells like a lot of money spent

Comment

@Eyollan only what I would have spent if I was allowed to go out

Comment

I finally got my tenth valkyie piece, now it is level 3, cost 600K to upgrade but i have a huge one tattooed on my back, so it is my new cue.

When cu#ts do bs I will time them out with firestorm

I need to get used to it now

Comment

Won my first game with it in vegas

Comment

My valkyrie is riding my unicorn and i have had that since 1988

Comment

My valkyrie is riding my unicorn and i have had that since 1988

Bro that is sick. Enjoy the cue

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

Bro that is sick. Enjoy the cue
                                        You should see my chest and thanks

Comment

Working...
                                        X