waiting for response?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting for response?

How can you make someone wait for a response? I have won so many games and the player must be crying like a baby because they lost. However the players that deliberately try to mess me up by tapping their ball and snookering me deserve to wait.

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
    How can you make someone wait for a response? I have won so many games and the player must be crying like a baby because they lost. However the players that deliberately try to mess me up by tapping their ball and snookering me deserve to wait.
    Easy to do. Instead of using the "leave" command while in the game, simply redirect your browser to another site or simply close the browser.....this will lag the opponent...You must relaunch the game within 30 seconds however because otherwise the game will think you quit. But if you make it back in the game in 30 seconds, gameplay resumes and you can repeat the same trick...

In fact I'm doing it right now hoping to trick the opponent into thinking i quit so he'll quit too and when I relaunch the game it will say I'm the winner. I've fooled several opponents in doing that.

However deliberately tapping the ball and snookering is fair play and is a viable legal strategy. Learning how to kick 1 or 2 or 3 rails is a good skill to learn....

Comment

Thanks for that Ryan. Is it 30 seconds for every player even if they have legendary cues?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
        Thanks for that Ryan. Is it 30 seconds for every player even if they have legendary cues?
        no their timer bug in finnal shot be ware. some time you got full time ad but some time bug time is on you have only 4 or 5seconds

Comment

Working...
        X