Why is my Tokyo win percentage over 85%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my Tokyo win percentage over 85%

8 ball.jpg I had a mission to get 66 Sydney rings because I live there. However i lose a lot, But now I have been in lockdown and paid a bit of cash to get legendary cues I am smoking it on Tokyo. I don't get it because in real life I don't like a red table, I prefer green. (btw I really like orange less)

I spent the money I would have spent going to pubs and playing pool and drinking etc on this game and quite often get all my coins back if I lose. I still drink a lot but I lose about 50% of Sydney games.

I really don't get it.

But anyway has anyone got an up to date link on upgrading legendary cues? I am using firestorm level one and need one more piece to upgrade but i need one more piece of archon. What I really want is all legendary cues from level one stats and increases of whatever increases to see what I should upgrade because i am stingy and am only going to try for a Jakarta ring if I get enough coins to risk. The way things are going I may get there playing Tokyo. 8 ball.jpg 8 ball.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fred Jones; 05-07-21, 03:59 PM. Reason: pic

Fred Jones , the image hosting part of this forum doesnt work well, so we cant see pics that you post. So most of us use an outside image hosting website like the one below in the link:

https://postimages.org/

After you upload your pic to it, look for the "Hotlink for forums" code below your uploaded pic and copy and paste that code into your post here. then we wil be able to view your pics.

Comment

I would go for the 20 legendary cue verses up grading them. They have good stats already so I see no advantage to upgrading unless you just have a lot of coins to waiste.

Comment

I was and will go for all 20 I need one piece for archon and one for shanri la but got no pieces for archangel and valkyrie. I would use valkyrie because I have a large one on my back.

Edit I mistakenly thought getting a rare would increase the legendary xp gained so wasted 28 pool bucks and got swordfish as some say schoolboy error haha

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
          Fred Jones , the image hosting part of this forum doesnt work well, so we cant see pics that you post. So most of us use an outside image hosting website like the one below in the link:

https://postimages.org/

After you upload your pic to it, look for the "Hotlink for forums" code below your uploaded pic and copy and paste that code into your post here. then we wil be able to view your pics.
          Cool are you an Aussie? Just curious about yr name because I have only heard it referred to Aussies and I am a proud born and bred Aussie.

What I need to ask is that site safe. I downloaded some game I think it may have been snooker and now get 4 different pop ups when I am playing. It quite often ruined my shots until I got extra time cues.

Comment

Hey Cool do you know this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-IPcVaif3Q

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post

Cool are you an Aussie? Just curious about yr name because I have only heard it referred to Aussies and I am a proud born and bred Aussie.

What I need to ask is that site safe. I downloaded some game I think it may have been snooker and now get 4 different pop ups when I am playing. It quite often ruined my shots until I got extra time cues.
              Hi Fred Jones . Im Irish, and come from a place called Coolock, in Dublin, hence the name. And yeah, that site is safe. Its only an image hosting site and has nothing to do with games or gaming. A lot of us here use it when we want to post a pic. As for the song, never heard it before, but i like it, lol.

Comment

Fred Jones

Hey I saw your last 2 posts before you deleted them and I wanted to ask and answer some questions LOL

Firstly, do you have a time machine ? Your pc is showing tomorrows date

Plus. COOLOCKER can help you with a vid recording program for use on youtube ( posting to youtube doesn't show your email address btw ) .

And lastly, a very good friend of mine who was famous in the old forum as one of the old elite players, and who taught me most of what I know regarding indirect, once said to me that if you attempt a shot, no matter how unlikely it looks, and it works then it is not a fluke LOL

Edit. Oh bugger, I just realised you're on the other side of the world to me, so for you it actually is tomorrow LOL
                It might be a good idea to crop your pics before posting screenshots so nobody can see all your software etc LOL

Comment

If you need any help as Nanny Ogg says Fred Jones , then let me know. Youtube is free, and the recording program is free, so it wont cost anything to post videos. Plus, i always find using the snipping tool that comes with windows is much faster and easier to use than grabbing screenshots.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nanny Ogg;n427727]Fred Jones

Plus. COOLOCKER can help you with a vid recording program for use on youtube ( posting to youtube doesn't show your email address btw ) .

And lastly, a very good friend of mine who was famous in the old forum as one of the old elite players, and who taught me most of what I know regarding indirect, once said to me that if you attempt a shot, no matter how unlikely it looks, and it works then it is not a fluke LOL /QUOTE]

Thanks Nanny and Coolocker I will try it out later, but Nanny one of the shots was a total fluke because I wanted one ball to go in one pocket and the other ball behind the white to go into the opposite pocket, but they both went in the pocket behind the white after bouncing out.

i have the upgrade for firestorm and will have to get used to max power but it gives me extra aim. Going to win a Tokyo box before I upgrade it. It is only 120K coin to upgrade and I got over one mill this morning mainly from scratchers.

I forget who told me to just get all 20 leggy cues and I opened a heap of boxes after spending 45 plus minutes arguing with xolia that it is my money and I can spend it how I want. Because I went up a tier in vip and that gave me extra pool bucks (which I am still getting used to the name because I played potfarm on farcebook and they had pot bucks)

Comment

ok Coolocker I am more awake now can you post me a link please?

I have a screen recorder but it records in a format YT does not recognise and won't let me post.

In one other thread I saw someone say they are old school and use a phone, ffs in 1982 at school we got 20 Apple 2Es they were $2000 AUD and you needed a 5 and 1/4 inch floppy disc to boot thing up before you could use it and the only program you had was called basic. It was so boring doing that course I preferred playing on the microbee instead of debugging crappy programs that did sweet fa (nanny you say potty mouth haha I have worked in an extremely well known tattoo shop and f or c was in almost all sentences quite often combined. I met the US coast guard uS navy, Austrian hostesses the list goes on, but it was good when young chicks wanted to feel my tatts. It was a shame i had to work)

Comment

ok Coolocker I am more awake now can you post me a link please?

Hi Fred Jones , here is a link to a program i use called bandicam. There is a free version that you will see when you click on the link, but the downside to the free version is that it only lets you record in 10 minute segments. It also has a watermark that sits at the top of the screen, but it is small and barely noticable. Its really easy to use as well. There might be other programs that you can use for free, so somebody might post a link here.

https://www.bandicam.com/

Ive just posted this here quickly as im going out the door for the day, but i will post screenshots of the settings i use later today. Here is a video to watch also:

Comment

Hi Fred, good to see another Aussie on board

I’m from rural SA, so Sydney might as well be another planet - but glad to see you having your say here.

Cheers !

Comment

Hey trick how the f are ya? Where in SA are you from? I stayed in Norlounga for 2 weeks and had a great time. I went to the Adelaide zoo and walked around the planned city smoking twice, but that was 1995. Got the Indian Pacific and came back via Melbourne. On the train to Melb I had a few smokes in the dunny and these other guys tried it to and then an announcement came on about it. I actually found over 50 white tailed spiders in my mate's tile pile as we3ll as a few geckoes. It was too cold to even see tiger snakes, I really wanted to get some peninsula tigers, they only get to 1.2 metres but are the most toxic of all the subspecies but usually are fairly placid.

i wanted to find the smallest bluetongue lizard in the world Tiliqua adelaidensis and they had some in the zoo. In 1992 they discoverered them after not seeing them for about 50 years. They only grow to 15 cm or 6 inches you you imperial measuring peeps

In this f'ing lockdown crap it is another planet at the moment.

Hope yr travelling well. Cheers

Comment

Thanks for that Coolocker I may try it tomorrow. I have been screwing up a bit today, so any trick shot would be an absolute fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
                                I would go for the 20 legendary cue verses up grading them. They have good stats already so I see no advantage to upgrading unless you just have a lot of coins to waiste.
                                I went for more today and got valkyrie, so I have 19 but I sadly will not use it because the stats are crap compared to my firestorm level 2 which I did not get another 2 pices of.

I have over 2.5 mill and mainly play Sydney and I have really screwed up their algorithms. I was getting win 5 games in Dubai or above, win a Singapore tourny eyc, now all I get is play 2 friends and win so many games in a row haha.

Comment

nanny you say potty mouth haha I have worked in an extremely well known tattoo shop and f or c was in almost all sentences quite often combined. I met the US coast guard uS navy, Austrian hostesses the list goes on, but it was good when young chicks wanted to feel my tatts. It was a shame i had to work)
                                  "Feel" your tatts ? Feel and not just see ? Little sluts LOL

Comment

but Nanny one of the shots was a total fluke because I wanted one ball to go in one pocket and the other ball behind the white to go into the opposite pocket, but they both went in the pocket behind the white after bouncing out.
                                    OK yeah definitely a fluke although my friend also said if you do fluke, never admit it LOL

He also renamed my flukes as floggs because I do so very many of them when attempting multi rail shots LOL

Comment

Fred Jones . Heres the settings i use on bandicam. Its a 1 time set up if you want to use the same setting?

First pic: When this pop up opens, just click the top left to open up the rectangle area you want to record, which is changeable by dragging the outlines to any size:

Other settings:

And this is the recording rectangle that opens when you do step 1 above. Just click record at the top when your set up and ready to go:

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

"Feel" your tatts ? Feel and not just see ? Little sluts LOL
                                        Little girls from all over the world. Haha the US coast gurad had 3 males and a chick, she got the tattoo.

Coolocker thanks for that, I could not get my head around it.

Anyway screwed up 3 Jakarta games but only cost 30K so I wouldn't share that crap.

Does it allow you to edit?

Comment

Working...
                                        X