Why is my Tokyo win percentage over 85%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic here but I can feel a rant coming on LOL

When did absolute hypocrisy set in to the women of today ? I bet the same girls that want to feel your tatts would be screaming blue bloody murder if a man did the same to them.

Why do so many women think it's ok to grope a man or touch inappropriately as a bit of fun ? Surely equality works both ways.

Women of my age have spent literally decades fighting to not be seen as just a piece of walking tits and ass and then along comes the Kardashians and all the social media Kardashian wannabes and suddenly selling yourself for fame ( and with fame always comes money ) and showing off everything you have is being claimed by them as somehow being post-feminist ?
    There used to be a word for a woman who sells herself for money.

And as for the plastic Kardashians, please will someone explain to me when did having an arse the size of a bus become sexy ?

And this is coming from someone who is so far from being a prude that Mae West could have learned a thing or two from me LOL

OK rant over LOL

Comment

Nanny Ogg #facts
      I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
        Off topic here but I can feel a rant coming on LOL

When did absolute hypocrisy set in to the women of today ? I bet the same girls that want to feel your tatts would be screaming blue bloody murder if a man did the same to them.

Why do so many women think it's ok to grope a man or touch inappropriately as a bit of fun ? Surely equality works both ways.

Women of my age have spent literally decades fighting to not be seen as just a piece of walking tits and ass and then along comes the Kardashians and all the social media Kardashian wannabes and suddenly selling yourself for fame ( and with fame always comes money ) and showing off everything you have is being claimed by them as somehow being post-feminist ?
        There used to be a word for a woman who sells herself for money.

And as for the plastic Kardashians, please will someone explain to me when did having an arse the size of a bus become sexy ?

And this is coming from someone who is so far from being a prude that Mae West could have learned a thing or two from me LOL

OK rant over LOL
        Love what you said Nanny and totally agree. I see girls dressed so "undressed" if you get what I mean and scowl at you for checking them out. I think ffs if you want a guy in the office get there earlier and change into what you're wearing. In 1988 we got a sexual harassment booklet and me being me changed it into how to do it, but staring was in it ffs. IMO if you don't want to be ogled then don't make yourself into bait for all the fish in the oceans and lakes etc.have to edit in these days I DO NOT CONDONE SEXUAL HARRASM3ENT. Sorry for caps

I love being called a bigot because that means I am not a sheep. People hate it when I tell them that means they are too and tell them to look up the meaning.

When we males say "Oh wow what a hot bod" we are a looked down on but girls can check the size of our bulge. You may like Isaac Butterfield on youtube because he addressed that issue.

Yes plastic people are just so f'ed up and narcissistic, I prefer plain Jane. You may enjoy this movie if you have not seen it before but it is relevant to our convo and I prefer Maggie than Sunni. it is called lip service and it sucks that all movies and music is usually how well you do on the casting couch. I just searched and YT took it down but this is the end and as i said I find her hotter than the fruitloop "hot chick" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmG5SqbN7sM

Anyway did you watch the video from a Sydney radio host that got in our top 40?

Comment

And Another Thing ! LOL

What the hell is going on with all those fish-lipped pouting selfies these days ?

Girls, you do not look sexy, you look effing ridiculous LOL

Fred Jones

I haven't checked any of that out Fred, but I think anyone can wear anything they like but should always remember that there is a time and place and you should always try to be "appropriate" for wherever you are. Don't dress for the beach in a restaurant and then complain about being refused service LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
            Does it allow you to edit?

lol, no Fred Jones , you need to download something else for that.

Comment

OK rant over LOL
              One of my pet hates Nan, lol. Nothing sexy about it at all. But, if some of that arse plastic/fat/whatever was planted around to the front and upward instead, then thats a different story, lol.

Comment

And Another Thing ! LOL

What the hell is going on with all those fish-lipped pouting selfies these days ?

Girls, you do not look sexy, you look effing ridiculous LOL

Fred Jones

I haven't checked any of that out Fred, but I think anyone can wear anything they like but should always remember that there is a time and place and you should always try to be "appropriate" for wherever you are. Don't dress for the beach in a restaurant and then complain about being refused service LOL
                i was talking about girls on the train and in pubs

Angelina Jolie is one of the most over rated actresses ever with her huge lips, but Coolocker I am not into big tits. Seriously they look grose when she is on her back.

nanny check out that song and try to find the movie Lip Service it has a great ending which actually brings tears to my eyes .My tattooist told some guy that I was the first person he had seen in 30 years smiling while my sternum was getting colouerd I like natural, sincerity and loyalty which is so hard to find these days.

I will say it again Angelina's lips look horrible and I bet John Voit is not proud of her, I mean she was with the bad santa guy and although i find it ok it was f';ed up to those kids The pedowood (you probably call it hollywood) fall guy harvey produced it need I say more?

Anyway i need sleep and hope I have not offended anyone. |Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

One of my pet hates Nan, lol. Nothing sexy about it at all. But, if some of that arse plastic/fat/whatever was planted around to the front and upward instead, then thats a different story, lol.
                  Are you sure about that hun ?

Fred Jones

I think Angelina is stunningly beautiful and her lips are natural as can be seen here at 16 although you can see she has had work done on her jawline and her nose.

Comment

Oh and I did check out that song, it was ok but Metallica also used the term on one of their albums I think, and I prefer a bit of Metal over Punk any day ( one of my fave bands is Rammstein ) LOL

That movie Lip Service is called Out of Sync over here, I looked it up on IMDB and I might have a trawl around the net at some point to see if I can stream it.

Comment

Are you sure about that hun ?

Yes, yes i am. Definitely now i am. I was sure before, but im absolutely sure now. Yep, yep, yep.

Comment

COOLOCKER

Well now you're just being greedy Jimmy ​​​​​​​

Comment

Oh and I did check out that song, it was ok but Metallica also used the term on one of their albums I think, and I prefer a bit of Metal over Punk any day ( one of my fave bands is Rammstein ) LOL

That movie Lip Service is called Out of Sync over here, I looked it up on IMDB and I might have a trawl around the net at some point to see if I can stream it.
                          That song was from a radio host on triple M in Sydney, it was a joke and I reckon he deliberately chose those word because there are many other adjectives he could have used such a great, fantastic etc.i think he was putting shit on punks because that was a new trend at the time. We had a disco in 1980 with a punk theme, IU pierced my ear with a safety pin and painted my face and coloured my hair with paint not permanently, spiked it all up with gel and regretted it when i had to get it all out. The things you do haha.

That movie i found on YT and downloaded it but the file is too large to share here. YT quite often delete copyrighted material. I regularly watched it .and citizen X (a true story about a Russian serial killer) when I was feeling a bit down while knitting until my arthritis got too bad, then I tried cross stitch but that hurts may hands too, so i happily play this game. It achieves nothing except makes my psychological health better. We are under really strict restrictions in NSW. i can screw up a game and get all my coins back or I can perform a denial if I break the balls well.

Comment

These are the pics I wanted to share, she was 5 balls up and missed

Comment

next screenshot
                              Last edited by Fred Jones; 09-07-21, 04:05 PM. Reason: Notice how she made me wait for the win

Comment

Working...
                              X