Hilarious things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious things

I just tried to play a game in Beijing and the player belonged to a group called Never give up.

I am a very sarcastic person, but prefer if people say I have a very dry sense of humour.

The player was level 248 and he or she or if yr too woke it gave up before I took the break.

Now in my humble (not always) opinion that player should be kicked from the group. just because it was for 200 coins doesn't mean they should give up because the group name says not to.

Any comments are welcome

i just needed a break from playing for 40 minutes.

Often players will get a mission for example play 1 game of 9 ball, so they will go to the lowest table play then leave just to complete there mission. They may loose 100 coins but gain a completed mission for 2k or so plus pool pass points for complenting a mission.

Comment

You're right there nh. I had a mission for 7.5K to win 4 games in a row. I have been drinking and tried a few Beijing dropouts and went and played a few Sydney and Moscow but then went back to beijing and got one but was sick of no guidelines, it is easier on a real table.

However i accidentally went into Vegas after my first win and thought wtf? But I smoked a player with much more online experience, then went back to Beijing and had to play 2 more games because they wanted to play and funny thing is last game the player was double my level. So i got the 7.5K and most of my losses back. I love these leggy cues. We are in lockdown and I can't go out.

Comment

In real life where I play at pubs what i just did would have lost me the game and control of the table. I bounced the 8 ball up and down the table twice (it was a fluke what happened) and it hit the sunk their ball but the black gently rolled in after it, so I won.

Seriously when lockdown is over I am going to have to get a totally back to normal mind set when I play. In this game you can pot 2 balls and the 8 and win as long as you don't scratch.

Comment

Last night I had 2 missions, win a 9 ball game and pot 5 balls in a row, so i played no giudelines and potted 5 then missed, the opponent potted all but the 9 which I sunk so that worth 10K. I am happy with the small things in life. I just wonder what missions I will get today.

Comment

I just played a level 111 player in vegas and before my first shot he said well played, then I sunk a ball but gave myself a hard shot and he went hehe. Then I sunk it and the black and I did get a chance to say well played.

Sorry if you try to psych me out with BS (I don't mute I use a post it note folded in half) Sometimes players are like i am IRL. if a shot is hard and well played I usually congratulate and it happens to me IRL

But I am still stuck on 22.2K in the leaderboard and have won 3 jakarta and several other games with players I have played before

Comment

Today I woke up and won a game in vegas by him messing up not skill. However I then gave jakarta a go against a level 202 player and I did some really skillful shots and must have psyched him out because he messed and easy shot and probably thought no way would I cannon 2 balls next to each other near bottom left cushion, sink one in top left and leave the other where it lay. the black was easy.

Comment

I just played 3 games in Tokyo after winning the first and I thought the player would play fair, but she saw she was going to lose so she snuck her ball to block the black from top right pocket but i did something I can do IRL. I used heaps of force and hit it at the perfect angle to get in top left. She was happy to start the 3rd but didn't want to play again, but to be honest I don't want to play players that do not try to sink their ball.

This is 8 ball pool not f'ing snooker or attempted force foul.

i stopped watching gameontom because he started a nic and that's all he did. He would do a foul shot so the opponent had to sink the black. If you try that with me I have a book I can read and level 2 firestorm cue to waste the opponents time. I just have to remember to change back to valkyrie before I start. i am used to the power now.

In the first tattoo shop I worked in we had a pool table and Duke used to always want me as a partner and some POS did that to us so I just said "Oh well it's all or nothing" and potted it dead cenre, we high fived and I sarcastically said good game while I shook their hands. It was more of a party shop because we were drinking and helping ourselves stay awake until 4am if you get my drift.

Comment

i forgot about this mission because i have zero league crap. I just won 2 games in a row in jakarta and that is my 2 wins. It is almost 2 am and i have had 2 drinks, the first but still on my last

Comment

I decided to wake up a bit before I played today. then I started a game in jakarta. Then a phone call i have been waiting for since the 2nd of July was received. I had to answer it and screwed up my first shot totally. Then got into the groove but was 4 balls still left and someone twice my level at least snookered himself on the black and sunk the white. I did a perfect cannon and glided the rest in.

So now i can get this lump cut out of my leg (glad it has no tatts) next week. So 2 good things happened.

Comment

It is almost 4.20 am here in covid screwed up Sydney. I got good news so thought i would have abash at cairo. I played a guy above my level (not much but a fair way) and i am in pain after my operation on my leg) and beat him after he did a snooker on me, then he wanted another game and it was really good news so I gave him another chance. i beat him again (no notch for my ring but extra coins haha). he wanted to play again and i lost but i don't care because I got half a mill off him and I don't have heaps of coins. Just annoying you can't 2 notches beating the same opponent twice.

Quite often in high stakes games (for me, I am new) I give them a chance to get their coins back

I don't play very bad when in high spirits when I am drunk
                      Last edited by Fred Jones; 21-07-21, 07:31 PM. Reason: drunk

Comment

I went back to Sydney just trying bank shots, cannons etc sinking the cue ball quite often deliberately, but a lot of people have a lot to learn as I do in this online game regarding spin

Comment

Those win 5 million coin (or whatever millions) missions suck for me, like that's not my daily bro. But money clip is funny...

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                            Those win 5 million coin (or whatever millions) missions suck for me, like that's not my daily bro. But money clip is funny...
                            i would rather have them than play in dubai or above etc. I got suckered in that one time and lost heaps.

My last one was win 4 mill. Now I got 5 games in dubai. No thanks I need 12 more wins in cairo first

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                              I'd love to get win 5 million missions my are never less than 100 million.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

I'd love to get win 5 million missions my are never less than 100 million.
                                Bro that's cause you're one of them 8bp billionaires.
                                But moral of the story is, if you have X, they want you to risk 80% of X for a so called daily mission.

Comment

Bro that's cause you're one of them 8bp billionaires.
                                  But moral of the story is, if you have X, they want you to risk 80% of X for a so called daily mission.v

So true that is.

They keep giving me play 5 games in dubai or something but they don't check anything except cash. Why would I risk 500K or one mill for a piece of a cue that I would never use anyway. I have a level 3 firestorm and am extremely happy with the stats.

Comment

Last game in vegas I almost did a denial but just missed black which was in middle of right hand side of table after the attempt. He gave me ball in hand and told me "You can win now" haha

Comment

https://bluestacksofficial.com/

you play with the mouse and everything explains itself

add 8bp in "My Games"

Comment

I just played against a snooker player and he screwed up so I wasted his time. My cue has max time. I love it

Comment

Working...
                                        X