No announcement yet.

Hilarious things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just played a guy in jakarta and he was level 11 but showing too much skill. Then he tried to screw me so I screwed him. I had 2 of my balls outside the black top left pocket which i placed there. I love this cue. I just kept timing out. He wanted the 50K, but so did I.

Normally i never play like that, i think it is unsportsman like, but if an opponent does not try to sink their ball as do I, then I will try to screw them and i did haha

Comment

I just beat a level 301 player from this and I sunk the black, but he couldn't play again. I am 94 and only had another chance.

I am getting better without spin

Comment

Just played a level 130 or something in cairo and he/she/it did a snooker BS shot. I got out of it and cleaned the table but took my time on 4 balls (I have max time on my cue) then quickly sunk my next and the black. They wanted to play again and I say unlucky .I never ever play people that do not try to sink their ball and screw me up voluntarily.

I forgot to say I did a triple cannon that was not in line at pocket speed and set my self up perfectly. I fthe opponent is on this forum they will know about it haha.

I am level 97 but with 19 leggy cues you get almost 4 times XP, so i do not have as much online experience as some at level 70.

But now I am 70% on my way to a cairo ring and have only been playing for about 4 months. I forget when I started.
        It feels good when you beat someone who tries to screw you up.
        Last edited by Fred Jones; 24-07-21, 05:10 PM. Reason: cannon

Comment

i have lost over 20 games in Sydney in between me getting 14 notches on cairo, a few jakrta notches and lots of vegas but i finally won another game.

WTF is going on I have over 40 Sydney rings but just can't win very often now

Comment

Just played jakarta, my first 3 shots were all cannons so i think I freaked out my opponent level 120. He or she sunk the black for me

Comment

Just got another denial in toronto because I could not get into cairo. The only spin I used was in the break. I love my cue

Would not matter what level the opponent was it was my game
              Last edited by Fred Jones; 25-07-21, 05:52 AM. Reason: level

Comment

I am just mucking around in 9 ball and this opponent actually played for 100 coins haha

Comment

I've had a bit to drink today and thought i would mess around in 9 ball for 100 coins just for fun.

I forgot what ball i was on and screwed up. But so did the opponent and gave me ball in hand, so my second shot was a cannon from the one ball (yellow)

Anyway back on there to have fun, which is what this is all about.

The only thing I will ever achieve is my trophy for most miss matched

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
                    I am just mucking around in 9 ball and this opponent actually played for 100 coins haha
                    ball
                    Often you get mission to play or win 1 game of 9 so high level players will drop down to the lowest 9 ball table just to complete a mission most don't need the coins and will quit the game after the break.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
                      ball
                      Often you get mission to play or win 1 game of 9 so high level players will drop down to the lowest 9 ball table just to complete a mission most don't need the coins and will quit the game after the break.
                      No I sunk the 9 and she tried to play but went in 0off and I cannoned the one into the 9.

Comment

This POS just tried the waiting for opponents f'wit act after he missed his shot. So I took all the time I could on every shot and he left before I could hit the black

I scrolled the screen up to see if I was still waiting just as he came back
                        Last edited by Fred Jones; 25-07-21, 04:38 PM. Reason: Screen scroil

Comment

level 267 player with a maxed out firestorm cue in cairo who had heaps of rings better than my toronto screwed up one shot and i cleared the table and it is 4.25 am and I have had 2 drinks and still on my last. but you should see my glass haha

I did not need spin, but why the hell can' I win much in Sydney, moscoe and tokyo anymore?
                          Last edited by Fred Jones; 25-07-21, 07:28 PM. Reason: spin

Comment

Just had a level 138 chat bomber and my panadeine is kicking in (thanks to the wine) so he had a good chance, but he messed up and eventually I didn't.

I am on a real buzz now

Comment

My codeine has really kicked in and I just played a level 134 player who did some full force shots to show off. So when I got the ball I smashed them (4 balls) with 9/9 force all except the 5th to set myself up for the black and I pounded that in and they quit before the cue ball stopped haha

It was only in vegas but.....

i don't remember using any spin, but codeine and alcohol are a great mix, just don't drive
                              Last edited by Fred Jones; 26-07-21, 04:35 AM. Reason: spin

Comment

I took 2 codeine tabs this morning and am pretty relaxed but not really on form. I played some (naturally they give me opponents more experienced online) and he couldn't make a shot, so put his ball next to on the cushion. Then he and I kept timing out. After about half an hour I went and moved the black and my ball and i think he must have gone for a real break somewhere else because he timed out and I won haha

Comment

I took 2 codeine tabs this morning and am pretty relaxed but not really on form. I played some (naturally they give me opponents more experienced online) and he couldn't make a shot, so put his ball next to on the cushion. Then he and I kept timing out. After about half an hour I went and moved the black and my ball and i think he must have gone for a real break somewhere else because he timed out and I won haha
                                  Ah PC players life.

Comment

Another good win against a much more experienced opponent. We both messed up twice

Why do they ask me to share on twitter? That is only for left wing people and I am not on it. They ban good people then say it is a human right when the Nigerian president banned twitter. F'ing left wing hypocrites.

One of my favorite memes on farcebook was the kfc taylor swift special, 2 small breasts and a left wing

Last edited by Fred Jones; 29-07-21, 03:21 PM. Reason: kfc

Comment

[QUOTE=Fred Jones;n429444]Another good win against a much more experienced opponent. We both messed up twice

Why do they ask me to share on twitter? That is only for left wing people and I am not on it. They ban good people then say it is a human right when the Nigerian president banned twitter. F'ing left wing hypocrites.

One of my favorite memes on farcebook was the kfc taylor swift special, 2 small breasts and a left wing

[/QUOTE

Comment

[QUOTE=nh33fan;n429467]
                                        Another good win against a much more experienced opponent. We both messed up twice

[/QUOTE
                                        I hope you just wanted to bump this thread up because unless you used invisible typing there is no comment.

Anyway i thought I would muck around in a tourney and this is what happened

Comment

I just won another touny but i should be asleep

Comment

Working...
                                          X