No announcement yet.

Hilarious things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had another chat bomb a hole who started with I was so lucky when I broke. He or she was smashing the balls showing off and won the game for me.

Comment

I just played a person (maybe they identify as something else, but doubt it because they usually don't waste time on here because that does not push their agenda) and they were over level 300. They screwed up so decided to do pussy shots and tempt me to win in toronto

After a lot of touch shots, left a possible opening (not really), they tried and I just cleaned my 3 balls and the black, now only 2 more wins to get my 2nd toronto ring.

Comment

I just won a game in vegas and had to do a fine cut on 8 into top left pocket.

I love this cue I slowly rolled it in but went up and down the table 4 lengths of the table and hit some opponent balls to stop me going in off. I sunk 2 of theirs

Where I play and the only person i have played against in the last almost 2 years I would have lost. If i tried a shot that hard balls would go off the table
        Last edited by Fred Jones; 31-07-21, 06:58 AM. Reason: real life

Comment

It's good when this happens after a player laughs at you when you miss your first shot

Comment

Another cu*t who from the start (my break) did the chat bomb crap, so at the end I said well played and he/she/it wanted to play again. F that i hate cu*ts that do that. I get enough distraction from f'ing pop ups and that BS so and so is online challenge them in f'ing london ffs.

Comment

I jus won a cairo game and I messed up a shot and the cu#t said I was awesome, then he f'ed up and tried the cun#t act waiting for response BS. It felt good because I never laugh at someone who screws up unless they taunt me first.

Comment

Another funny thing is I type the way I talk IRL.

One day in the crest hotel Kings cross Sydney a girl complained about my swearing and I told to f off somewhere else then

Comment

I didn't get a shot but it is so funny when they hope either I back out or my internet connection fails, Anyway another 250K for me

It is not a satisfying win but just a laugh and don't we all need that?

I forgot to say when this happens I sing Waiting for the worms by Pink Floyd, probably written by Roger Waters who wrote most of their stuff but couldn't make it solo for some reason

Last edited by Fred Jones; 06-08-21, 04:27 PM. Reason: Pink Floyd

Comment

i just got my 2nd cairo ring after the guy snookered me twice deliberately (a real low act in a game). It was a good feeling

I am not swearing anymore in this forum because I care about someone who reads the posts. Cheers

Comment

I just got one of those missions play 2 torneys in Singapore or above (that is the highest on pc I can see haha) I had just won a dubai so I thought what the hell it's only 20K

First game opponent level 200 dropped out so I had to wait a few minutes for 2nd. That game the rotten opponent tried to snooker me because I was on one ball. It took time to try a shot with angles, much easier IRL.. I won with a really severe cut in bottom right with 2 seconds left on timer.

3rd game I had another bad run and sneaky opponent, but when he/she/it sunk the black they also sunk the white haha.

karma does work sometimes because they got what they deserved.

Comment

I found this funny and need a break. I have lost most of my coins in the last few days in dubai and cairo. I got down to 675K but needed 2 box slots filled and 2 games in a row.

I first got one in toronto, then another in cairo. You could say I like risk but I really don't anymore unlike in my youth when I would ride on my Harley at 140 kmph (approx 90 mph) except when I saw a cop car, then I would do 180 until i lost them. Coming back from Queensland on the New England Highway (don't ask me exactly where it was 1988) I saw a cop in the middle of 7 cars going north and saw the brake lights go on. I went through 3 towns at 100 (60 mph) because they had 60 kmph speed li8mits and I didn't want to hit anyone, but it was loud enough to warn people I was coming.

Comment

It is 5 am here and i was just mucking around in 9 ball using full power shots no spin with valkyrie level 3 9/10 power bars and won a few

Comment

6.15 am and i have won 4 games in a row using full force in 9 ball, no spin.

I am using a 9 force cue (valkyrie)

Comment

After losing to the cheater in cairo I have won another 2. They probably are after bigger games now or offline. So beware because I am sure I have met them in vegas.

i was down to 600K and now back up to 1.3M

Comment

Playing in Sydney just waiting for more boxes but i did do 2 vegas in a row against level 158 (i am 119 now but have been getting 4 X XP every game 20 leggy cues) and won both of them.

My opponent snookered me on the black with 6 balls up and I did a double cushion shot hoping to hit it but wanted it out so used some force and sunk it. that was a fluke but maybe with all the cheatos around my opponent may think I am one. But I never cheat in online games.

Comment

On my way to my 44th Sydney ring an opponent tried to make it hard for me by moving their ball in between my last one and the top right pocket. I did what i can do IRL a off the cushion fine bank shot into the top left pocket and set myself up for the black. They quit before I could pot it.

Comment

I posted in my golden break thread and just won a game after being snookered but only sunk the 9.I had to go 2 cushions and was surprised it worked actually.

IRL me and my best mate would be drunk and stoned and at the end of the night would set up a ball and the white somewhere in the middle of the table (it had to be fair) and do 3 cushion shots. he is good so got about 80% and I got about 75%

The main thing I need to learn now is to use the spin, but i don't really care because I am just having fun in this horribly what should be unlawful lockdown period.

Comment

I am learning how to use spin. I had 3 balls on bottom right cushion and pulled back just enough to pot them all one at a time in bottom left pocket. A good win against someone with far more online experience

Comment

I just did a fluke trick shot that I didn't expect. I snookered myself then bounced off a cushion hard and sent the one down to bottom right and the cue ball went around the table and tapped it in. Set myself up for black too

Comment

What a shame I didn't film it. |I missed the break but got 3 bigs in my first shot and set myself up for another.

Here we call bigs and smalls, not solids and stripes

Comment

Working...
                                          X