Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going on with my leaderboard stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on with my leaderboard stuff?

Today i have won 2 Vegas, one Jakarta and a few minor games and my weekly winnings are 22K??????

Not that I will ever be able to win a billion in a week (I am not confident enough to bet 25 mill_) but wtf?

One thing to bear in mind is that when you play someone again in the same week then any winnings are not counted, perhaps you had already lost to that Jakarta player earlier ?

Also, it's really not worth worrying about the weekly winnings totals unless you're actually in a position to get placed in the top 3 and even at your level that would take 10s of millions at minimum and probably hundreds of millions if you're playing throughout the week rather than waiting until Sunday night/Monday morning and trying to get yourself placed in a nearly empty league ( which is how my mini alts were able to get league wins and a ton of cash to buy boxes and get Leggy cues even though they are around your level ).

At my mains level ( 203 ) I would need to win hundreds of Billions to get a top 3 place, which is a complete impossibility for most people.

Comment

8 ball cue.jpg
      Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
      One thing to bear in mind is that when you play someone again in the same week then any winnings are not counted, perhaps you had already lost to that Jakarta player earlier ?

Also, it's really not worth worrying about the weekly winnings totals unless you're actually in a position to get placed in the top 3 and even at your level that would take 10s of millions at minimum and probably hundreds of millions if you're playing throughout the week rather than waiting until Sunday night/Monday morning and trying to get yourself placed in a nearly empty league ( which is how my mini alts were able to get league wins and a ton of cash to buy boxes and get Leggy cues even though they are around your level ).

At my mains level ( 203 ) I would need to win hundreds of Billions to get a top 3 place, which is a complete impossibility for most people.
      i agree it is not worth worrying about but I have won about 20 matches at least against opponents I have never met this week aqnd don't think I ever have.and they tell you when you have played the player this week. I know for a fact I have never played the guy I just beat in jakarta but i am still stuck on 22,100.

My peeve is I am in a club and should have over 150K, but am stuck on 22K. I got promoted to officer and it just looks bad.

Funny thing is I only play jakarta when i need a box and a notch on a ring.

I don't really care about leadership stuff because I can't see me getting a billion in a week because I am not a gambler and only bet what I can afford to stay above 2 million coins until I get my next pay then maybe 3 and hopefully I will get the 2 pieces I need from archangel.

I have decided to use valkyrie because I have one sitting on my unicorn on my back since 1988 and here is a pic of me playing barbies with my niece I got for farcebook years ago. I was a teller in our major bank and used to wear see through shirts with that on my back. It got 3 hours of reoutlining it in 2001

Cheers

Attached Files

Comment

Go to your club chat and explain the situation to them about the scoreing issues. If they do not understand then I would find another club. Also are you in the 10 in your club if not then you only get a % of the coins you win. If you go to club rules it will explain the % of coins according to your rank in the club for example if your in 41 -50 place you only get 2% of your winnings toward the club coins as you move up it into the top 10 it will give you full credit and whoever you knock out of the top 10 it will deduct coins from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post

I don't really care about leadership stuff because I can't see me getting a billion in a week because I am not a gambler and only bet what I can afford to stay above 2 million coins until I get my next pay then maybe 3 and hopefully I will get the 2 pieces I need from archangel.

If your feeling uncomfortable in the club your in because your winnings are not what they should be, then can i suggest you join our forum club? Its just a club set up for members of the forum here, and there is no pressure to win anything. We do win the odd league here and there, but its mostly for members to play each other etc. If your interested, then look for miniclipforum_com

If your using a different name Fred, let us know first. We do have non forum members as well, but like i said, its just for shits and giggles. And if it doesnt let you join because of the 100M limit, let us know, we can change it until you join up.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

If your feeling uncomfortable in the club your in because your winnings are not what they should be, then can i suggest you join our forum club? Its just a club set up for members of the forum here, and there is no pressure to win anything. We do win the odd league here and there, but its mostly for members to play each other etc. If your interested, then look for miniclipforum_com

If your using a different name Fred, let us know first. We do have non forum members as well, but like i said, its just for shits and giggles. And if it doesnt let you join because of the 100M limit, let us know, we can change it until you join up.

Thanks I only have 2.7 mill winnings so far. I don't feel uncomfortable but no one else chats.

I only will play in this game as fred, but they made me an officer and psychologically that made me feel good. In this NSW lockdown crap I need all the positive things I can get no matter how small they are because they all add up. It is my farcebook name because when I joined they did not accept Lace Monitor as a name and i do not want to get into why I do not use my real name, but i guess if you clicked on the pics you may see my email addy. My real name is Steve but I remain anonymous online.

I would love to play some no giudeline games against anyone for 100 coins, seriously the time we spend typing would be the length of a game, or alternatively only bank, indirect or cannon shots up to Vegas. i screw up a lot but now and then show some class. Only thing I request is we play pool not snooker, try to sink your balls.

If you allow me I will join. Cheers

Comment

Here is how you can find me. Cheers

Comment

I thought about it Coolocker if you can find me and invite me I will join.

I have won quite a few games against opponents I have not played and am still at 11.1K. Maybe they are annoyed that I did not take their dubai or above missions IDK?

I will be playing every day for quite some time because we had another 77 cases of corona and not the mexican crap beer today and that is only people who have been tested. Who knows how many others there are that just think it is the flu. I live with 2 very susceptible people so cannot go out unless necessary.

Comment

I thought about it Coolocker if you can find me and invite me I will join.

I have won quite a few games against opponents I have not played and am still at 11.1K. Maybe they are annoyed that I did not take their dubai or above missions IDK?

I will be playing every day for quite some time because we had another 77 cases of corona and not the mexican crap beer today and that is only people who have been tested. Who knows how many others there are that just think it is the flu. I live with 2 very susceptible people so cannot go out unless necessary.
                  I looked you up Fred Jones , You will have to leave your club first before i can invite you.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

I looked you up Fred Jones , You will have to leave your club first before i can invite you.
                    ok Coolocker leaving now and lets become friends
                    Last edited by Fred Jones; 11-07-21, 12:14 PM. Reason: left

Comment

ok Coolocker leaving now and lets become friends
                      Dammit, lol. When i went to invite you Fred, i couldnt see the invite button on your profile.

Your gona have to send an invite so we can accept you that way. Just search for miniclipforum_com or type in the clubs ID number which is 6269064.

Comment

ok Coolocker but I am still annoyed (check the pic name) that i am stuck on 22.2K which is 11.1K after winning well over 400K today

Comment

ok Coolocker but I am still annoyed (check the pic name) that i am stuck on 22.2K which is 11.1K after winning well over 400K today

I know the feeling all to well Fred. Although i am getting all my winnings, they are not been added to the club. Somebody in miniclip needs a good slap, lol.

Comment

This is what I got

Comment

Challenge me in a Sydney match and i will you win then it may work

Comment

This is what I got
                                Strange, lol. Can you search by the club id number?

Comment

Challenge sent

Comment

Invite sent.

Comment

You have no club possibly because is invite only

Comment

Cheers Coolocker but I was trying to clear the table for you haha

Comment

Working...
                                        X