Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going on with my leaderboard stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
    You have no club possibly because is invite only
    Its something that i cant do anything about Fred, lol. In a nutshell, my winnings dont get added to the club, and it doesnt show me as being a member either. Been like that for months now.

Comment

What really pisses me off is when you see someone challenged you and then the spin player crap just goes on and on.

Anyway i will carry on.

It is really screwed up that the programmers can't make a program for mobile and pc

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Its something that i cant do anything about Fred, lol. In a nutshell, my winnings dont get added to the club, and it doesnt show me as being a member either. Been like that for months now.
        The minicip people need more than a slap in the head

Comment

I bet I get no credit for this. i screwed up one shot but then you can see what is going on. Less than 3 minutes ago.

Comment

When i play in a team I try my best and always have. When I was 14 - 16 we lost almost every game in soccer (football for UK etc))but i tried my best and had to move from wing to sweeper in 15s and 16s, but I am not a huge kicker. The only time i ever did a foul was when we were losing 5 to zero and we only had 7 players. I tripped a guy that i couldn't catch, but i apologised to him and di not try to break his leg which I could have but I don't play that way. We lost 10 nill once and I marked a player who quickly trapped the ball and scored a goal and i said great shot mate. we used to all shake hands at the end of the match. But all scores were recorded.

I am not getting any credit in this game towards league crap but i get credit towards my win 5 mill in games and have gone up to level 74 and have 2.9 million winnings.

When I played potfarm before the c's f'ed it up and closed it down I stayed up until about 5 am to help my team in a rally.

It just pisses me off

But anyway in this club I can play with some members who are on pc, how f'ed is that PC only????

Comment

Another one in jakarta

Nothing is certain except death taxes and inflation (I made a speech and added inflation to ben's speech)

You should not gamble what you cannot afford to lose, but I still have zero contribution to the club ffs.

Comment

Working...
              X