Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I finally got my jakarta ring

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Well done Fred Jones , that's a great achievement. You might be pleased to find that the level of skill of players in Cairo is pretty much the same as Toronto. Dubai is similar, as is Shanghai (though in Shanghai you only call the pocket on the black so players can smash the balls and hope to get a ball in any pocket). Good luck !
     Oh No, he's retired !

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
      Well done Fred Jones , that's a great achievement. You might be pleased to find that the level of skill of players in Cairo is pretty much the same as Toronto. Dubai is similar, as is Shanghai (though in Shanghai you only call the pocket on the black so players can smash the balls and hope to get a ball in any pocket). Good luck !
      Thanks for that. I now have 5 notches in cairo, but need to wake up before I go for a game.

      Comment


      • #43
        In almost 3 weeks I got another jakarta, 2 toronto, one cairo and just won my first game in dubai. First game i tried in dubai I got denied so went back to cairo and am on my way for a 2nd ring.

        Less cheaters on these lower tired games, but you still get sooks.

        I sunk a ball on break so he/she tried the distract game. A shame I couldn't get more pics because they tried it again when I was winning

        It is 4 am here so forgive my mistake about the break

        Last edited by Fred Jones; 02-08-21, 06:53 PM. Reason: No it wasn't my break I sunk the first ball

        Comment


        • #44
          Since 14 July after getting my jakarta ring I have been to hospital (july 20) and found out i had a tumour in my leg that was completely removed but it developed from my nerves in my leg so I am, still having trouble walking. It was not cancerous thankfully.

          But since then I have won 2 more, 2 toronto, 2 cairo and have 6 wins in dubai. playing higher level players has dropped my win percentage down but I have only been playing for maybe 2 months and was on codeine for a week. the Dr won't give me more sadly.

          i wanted to get 66 Sydney rings but was messing up so much in games where you don't have to call a shot my % went down a lot from that too.

          just then I lost one then played the same player again and beat them. juring our lockdown this is the best time to play (after midnight). It is 4.22 am now

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
            Since 14 July after getting my jakarta ring I have been to hospital (july 20) and found out i had a tumour in my leg that was completely removed but it developed from my nerves in my leg so I am, still having trouble walking. It was not cancerous thankfully.

            But since then I have won 2 more, 2 toronto, 2 cairo and have 6 wins in dubai. playing higher level players has dropped my win percentage down but I have only been playing for maybe 2 months and was on codeine for a week. the Dr won't give me more sadly.

            i wanted to get 66 Sydney rings but was messing up so much in games where you don't have to call a shot my % went down a lot from that too.

            just then I lost one then played the same player again and beat them. juring our lockdown this is the best time to play (after midnight). It is 4.22 am now
            FRED, please take care of your health first mate. The game isn't going anywhere, rest and recover then you can achieve your goals. Cheers bud

            E

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

              FRED, please take care of your health first mate. The game isn't going anywhere, rest and recover then you can achieve your goals. Cheers bud

              E
              Thanks Eyollan. I sit most of the day and get up about once an hour to smoke and stop deep vein thrombosis.

              When I fully wake up I will try another dubai

              Comment


              • #47
                Got 2 more rings today, my 3rd toronto and 44th Sydney (i live there)



                Comment

                Working...
                X