Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jean B stole about 900 million coins from me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jean B stole about 900 million coins from me.

I accepted a gift from Jean B and instead of getting coins i was deducted like 900million coins. I want my coins back please.

Bro you sure it wasn't moneyclip?

Comment

i'm not even aware of the gift system and how it works or how much you can get but 900m seems like a lot to be real?
      can you even 'steal' coins, i don't really get it. maybe somebody else can give some info on this issue
      I love my cue! https://i.ibb.co/Mn4F0sm/gg.png

Comment

Jean Bean is Money Clip. Do you have a second account ,if so playing the accounts against each other more than 3 or 4 times in a row will throw up a red flag and mini will take you coins without notice. Coin transfers can do it and sell coins because they spend tons on money on the game to make tons of money. They use different IP address so its hard for them to detect even if they wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
          Jean Bean is Money Clip. Do you have a second account ,if so playing the accounts against each other more than 3 or 4 times in a row will throw up a red flag and mini will take you coins without notice. Coin transfers can do it and sell coins because they spend tons on money on the game to make tons of money. They use different IP address so its hard for them to detect even if they wanted to.
          Thanks for that. I will never have another account but will be wary about gifts

Comment

Working...
          X