If you want to find out some things about me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to find out some things about me

I just posted a thread in the introducing yourself thing and there are some cool pics if you want to see.

Nanny you may be impressed and it is all my work (crafts) some of you others may be too.

Hey Fred, I am impressed !

You're obviously a man of many talents

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post
      Hey Fred, I am impressed !

You're obviously a man of many talents
      More than i will say on here wink wink, but thanks.

Do you want to learn that colour stuff I can make a vid because my hands arte not that messed up.

Comment

Here is a better pic of the bears but RIP Smiley edit I forgot they have leather noses with nostrils that took me 2 hours to ladder stitch with pliers. I got 86% in a judging show. people who get better use paint and stuff but i got extra credit for the noses

Comment

Anyway 3.40 am here so i am gonna try and beat someone in toronto that plays like me not like the last c$%t. Play to win no matter what

Comment

i have added more pics to that and if you want to see my face (with a beard) check it out.

I am in the mood to smash someone in toronto

Comment

Do you want to learn that colour stuff

I haven't done any arts or crafts in decades Fred, plus I may be heading inexorably towards my mid 60s now but I think I'd rather stick to potting balls and shooting zombies in the face on my pc LOL thanks for the offer anyway

Comment

Working...
              X