Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send or Accept Gifts from Friends

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Send or Accept Gifts from Friends

    Hi
    I keep getting a daily mission of either Send or Accept 10 Gifts from friends. I play using Facebook but only one of my friends plays 8bp. On the 8bp app I have 100s of friends, but I can only gift my one Facebook friend. The friends of friends tab always error refreshing, try again later.
    I emailed this to money clip before and they basically didn't care.
    any ideas?

    Thanks
    E

  • #2
    You can change daily missions by clicking the little circle arrow under it.
    You can change only one mission in a day.
    Good luck !

    Comment


    • #3
      I did that already to the other mission, Get 75 trophies. Like who makes up these missions. Can only replace 1 per day, will replace it tomorrow. Hopefully it's not the same 75 trophy story

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
        I did that already to the other mission, Get 75 trophies. Like who makes up these missions. Can only replace 1 per day, will replace it tomorrow. Hopefully it's not the same 75 trophy story
        Win x amount in trophys is impossible mission for me because all I play is Miami.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nh33fan View Post

          Win x amount in trophys is impossible mission for me because all I play is Miami.
          So I was on this incredible losing streak for 2 weeks. You may have saw, 58.3% to 57.0% in another 1000 games (9000 played in total)... anyway after I got my Paris ring (highest I can ever go), I'm mostly playing Miami.. I won like 10 games in a row. Although I play for 100, 500 or 2500 coins. Nothing big. But still 10 game hot streak lol. 57.1% win rate now
          free pic hosting sites

          Comment


          • #6
            Flip. I jinxed it. 20 million lol, yeah ill swap that tomorrow
            evangelion unit 04

            Comment


            • #7
              Why swap it you will get there eventually and get a free million.

              Comment


              • #8
                Its a running total your wins will eventually add up to 20 million then you get to collect a free 1 million, not a bad deal.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm getting an option to open a new mission immediatly for $4 on one account not sure why some are getting this option and some are not.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
                    Its a running total your wins will eventually add up to 20 million then you get to collect a free 1 million, not a bad deal.
                    Yes brother, but I don't want to risk my coins going forward. So I would rather get "win 3 games in a row" lol. But yes, one day if it's reasonable, like 5 million then yeah let it run and build slow and steady

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X