Reasons why people jump out of games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons why people jump out of games

I have had a lot of players jump out of 100 coin games because the stake is too low. As others have said maybe they need to play one game wherever for a mission.

But I have had people jump out of cairo and toronto. My guess is that they had the same thing that happened to me 3 times when I was trying for my toronto ring. I couldn't find an opponent so it bumped down to jakarta.

These people must have a lot of coin and be hell bent on getting a higher ring to give up 100K or 250K, because everyone has a chance to win a game. I was annoyed going into jakarta 3 times but won all 3.

Can be different reasons. I went through a phase where i was practicing my denials, so if i missed or didn’t get the break i would leave.

Now i sometimes play while i’m at work. I often have to quit and pay attention. Same at home, i’ll often be half way through a game and my family will need attention.

If an opponent is playing slow i sometimes leave.

Other than those reasons i generally hang in there until the end

Comment

200K and 250K isn't really that much... in the Miami Beach and Dallas Rodeo games, I always choose the 10M bet... but sometimes I get these bets for 500K or much less, so I leave right away.... That's Miniclip's fault for their poor matching system.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post
        200K and 250K isn't really that much... in the Miami Beach and Dallas Rodeo games, I always choose the 10M bet... but sometimes I get these bets for 500K or much less, so I leave right away.... That's Miniclip's fault for their poor matching system.
        Ryan Cawdor you're one of those Berlin/ Venice billionaires, so 200k etc is small to you. I think that's alot, and maybe it's just me.
        I wish I did meet you in a 100k match, so you'd leave and I'd score those free coins brother.

Comment

I leave matches when I'm frustrated or if I'm playing in London/ Sydney and it's not my break. I'm level 119 so in London I normally meet level 50 players, Sydney its level 80... I agree the matching system is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

Ryan Cawdor you're one of those Berlin/ Venice billionaires, so 200k etc is small to you. I think that's alot, and maybe it's just me.
            I wish I did meet you in a 100k match, so you'd leave and I'd score those free coins brother.
            Maybe you will!!! i've been leaving the 500K games also

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Maybe you will!!! i've been leaving the 500K games also
              Unlikely but there's hope one day for us lol

Comment

Working...
              X