Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country cue players

Hi all
    I know I few people here love their country cues, due to low recharge cost (160?). Has anyone maxed it out?
    I've seen high players with level 4, and I am one piece away from getting a level 5 South African cue. I stopped using the country cue last year as I have better FAST cue. Some legs but my fav is the pool pass max cues (cyber, Marshall and witching hour in that order).

Who has a level 5? Or above?
    Cheers
    E

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
    Hi all
    I know I few people here love their country cues, due to low recharge cost (160?). Has anyone maxed it out?
    I've seen high players with level 4, and I am one piece away from getting a level 5 South African cue. I stopped using the country cue last year as I have better FAST cue. Some legs but my fav is the pool pass max cues (cyber, Marshall and witching hour in that order).

Who has a level 5? Or above?
    Cheers
    E
    Hi E

I have a level 6 on both my main accounts although one is likely to max out long before the other and at the rate I'm getting pieces I'm not sure I'll even live to see it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Hi E

I have a level 6 on both my main accounts although one is likely to max out long before the other and at the rate I'm getting pieces I'm not sure I'll even live to see it LOL

That's so grim nanny. Fingers crossed you find them... still very cool. It's so hard to get those country pieces, but hope to be level 5 soon. Even if I don't use it, nice to get those 70 cue power points.

Comment

Level 4 here, but i suspect its going to be a looonnnng time before i reach level 5.

Comment

got the last piece. Level 5

Comment

Nice

Comment

Congrats Eyollan

Comment

Grats E

Comment

Good one Eyollan! I’m level 5 and 13/40 pieces with the Aussie cue, sometimes i drag it out when my opponent is using a country cue.

Comment

Thanks Friends

Comment

got the last piece. Level 5
                      watching 4 video ad for every day and then they allow you open golden pro box. most of country cue pie are their. last time I got 7 country cue pies

Comment

Screenshot_2021.08.17_03.12.13.429.pngMy Country cue https://ibb.co/cgRHjzF

Comment

Originally posted by tada View Post

watching 4 video ad for every day and then they allow you open golden pro box. most of country cue pie are their. last time I got 7 country cue pies
                          I seem to get a piece on gold Las Vegas boxes. But yeah, I also watch the videos to get the daily gold box.

Comment

What tada says is correct when your country cue is already at a higher level.

Vegas is great for getting pieces at lower levels but they become far and few between later on.

I just got this today from the golden pro box

Comment

Hi friends, this just happened:
                              upload images online

Level 6, South Africa cue

Comment

Wow bro well done, how long didit take, bcus i only own 2x counrty cue, taking for ever to max level

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post
                                  Wow bro well done, how long didit take, bcus i only own 2x counrty cue, taking for ever to max level
                                  Well I got a lot of pieces in my victory boxes, seems to be Vegas but I did grow my coin balance by 3 times in the past 2 months so I got some higher table boxes. The daily videos supposed to help, but I since got india (I'm Indian born in South africa), US, UK and Portugal cues. I sometimes get those other countries but I think moneyclip loves my 1st cue only

Comment

Hi friends, this just happened:
                                    upload images online

Level 6, South Africa cue
                                    finnally finish level 5 https://i.postimg.cc/43TXMbSG/Screen...-25-45-820.png

Comment

Just maxed my 5th country cue. In order: south Africa, India, USA, UK, and now Brazil. Also just hit level 190, nice XP from maxing cues.

how to check your keyboard keys

Comment

That's so grim nanny. Fingers crossed you find them... still very cool. It's so hard to get those country pieces, but hope to be level 5 soon. Even if I don't use it, nice to get those 70 cue power points.
                                        I have 20 country cues. the first country cue lev6 and 59 pieces and stuck there forever lol. and the rest is lev 4.

Comment

Working...
                                        X