No announcement yet.

Country cue players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the country cues, got about 11 of them maxed out on this account, with another 7 over 50/60 waiting to get maxed !
     Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

[QUOTE=cidercoder;n466115]I love the country cues, got about 11 of them maxed out on this account, with another 7 over 50/60 waiting to get maxed !

Cider, just curious, do you use those country cues ?
      I only have one on level 6 of the country of my birth, so if I play a compatriot I quickly switch to it.
      But otherwise I have no need for it/them.

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
        I love the country cues, got about 11 of them maxed out on this account, with another 7 over 50/60 waiting to get maxed !
        Very cool. I counted 28 country cues on my account, only 5 are maxed and a few have a long way to go. Only recently been buying them over legendary boxes, noticed we get the same stupid pieces so legs take for ever to upgrade. Country cues (like you said before) is the easiest was to get ccp. I'm almost at 72, but I spent real $$$ to get there (don't regret it though as I wouldn't be in my position without it lol).

Comment

[QUOTE=dhakapapa;n466142]

Cider, just curious, do you use those country cues ?
          I only have one on level 6 of the country of my birth, so if I play a compatriot I quickly switch to it.
          But otherwise I have no need for it/them.
          Nope don't ever use them. I used to use my South African cue a lot before but now don't ever bother.

Comment

[QUOTE=undiscovad;n466149]
            Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

Nope don't ever use them. I used to use my South African cue a lot before but now don't ever bother.
            Only played with them a handful of times ! I collect them mainly to get ccp !
             Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

[QUOTE=cidercoder;n466191]
              Originally posted by undiscovad View Post

Only played with them a handful of times ! I collect them mainly to get ccp !
              And what, may I ask, is ccp ?

Comment

[QUOTE=dhakapapa;n466192]

And what, may I ask, is ccp ?
                Good question, lol.

Comment

I’m guessing cue collection power points.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky View Post
                    I’m guessing cue collection power points.
                    Yes. It's a mobile feature to get free rewards and different frames for your picture lol

Comment

Yeah it's cue collection power. Just another way to get some extra goodies for free. Didn't realise it was just on mobile . . .
                       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Yeah it's cue collection power. Just another way to get some extra goodies for free. Didn't realise it was just on mobile . . .
                        Oh I see, thanks for the explanation!

Well, it's not free as you have to pay 40 cash for each country cue.
                        I am not very impressed with the prizes on offer.
                        I only upgrade cues that are free to upgrade and I left dozens of upgradeable cues lingering in my stores.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post

Oh I see, thanks for the explanation!

Well, it's not free as you have to pay 40 cash for each country cue.
                          I am not very impressed with the prizes on offer.
                          I only upgrade cues that are free to upgrade and I left dozens of upgradeable cues lingering in my stores.

The 40 cash is free, therefore the cues are free !
                           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Working...
                          X