Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 Ball Pool Cue/Stick (Power, Aim, Spin and Time UPDATED)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post
    I saw that cue yesterday. I was planning to buy it . I changed my mind. With my legendary cue , it is better . By the way, I just have one million in my account. I cannot afford that cue either .
    I saw it today and bought it...
    d4ve_tv we have a new candidate for your spread sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

I saw it today and bought it...
      d4ve_tv we have a new candidate for your spread sheet
      Spread sheet ?

Comment

Oh yeh I noticed this new 1.5Billion cue too! I've already updated my master cue spreadsheet, but haven't posted. Should I post it or wait till I get more info to add?
        On personal note, I don't have enough to get that cue either! Well... if I had say 100B I might, but I'd prob never use it bc the recharge is so dang high! Heck I'm trying to get enough pool cash so I can buy the Czar cue. Oh as Talha_Sajjad mentioned, there are many here that have Billions of coins either from purchasing with real money and/or they're just awesome! I can think of carlos198 and Nineballina .

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
          Oh yeh I noticed this new 1.5Billion cue too! I've already updated my master cue spreadsheet, but haven't posted. Should I post it or wait till I get more info to add?
          On personal note, I don't have enough to get that cue either! Well... if I had say 100B I might, but I'd prob never use it bc the recharge is so dang high! Heck I'm trying to get enough pool cash so I can buy the Czar cue. Oh as Talha_Sajjad mentioned, there are many here that have Billions of coins either from purchasing with real money and/or they're just awesome! I can think of carlos198 and Nineballina .
          d4ve_tv Forget cues,coins etc.play for fun.Trust me,high tiers not funny.Many players rich,billionaire but don't play for fun.If you have time play real pool 8 or 9.And Billionaire Cue better than 1.5 Billionaire Cue.Now many players use billionaire Cue.Perhaps they are tired of playing with legendary cues.:=P

Comment

LifeEternal I believe most people who play, play for "fun". From there a player will either keep it simple and play at the lower tiers never going past Toronto. Or you will become obsessed with the game and take it to the next level where you may even start spending real money to be "competitive". I find myself in between the two. Depending on the day and what mood I'm in I'll be obsessed with trying to get another ring or I'll be sick of it and just play Jakarta and practice my bank shots.

Comment

Does anyone have issues with the power bar such as freezing, unresponsiveness and moving the cue? I have all these except at the break.

Comment

Hi David. Are you still having issues?

Comment

Working...
                X