Why so many cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so many cues?

I'm new to the forum, so I apologize if this has already been covered. I could not find a thread with this topic.

What I can't get in this game, is the purpose of so many cues. I'm a new player and already have a "scratch cue"--recharge free and it has a very high level of accuracy, time, spin, force etc. So why in the world would I even need to use another cue. There are some legendary cues that offer a percentage of recovery in coins if you lose. But, other than that, I cannot imagine what the advantage is of even owning more that one good cue. Again, I'm new... So, the answer may be obvious but, I just don't get it. Can someone explain this to me? TIA

I agree with you CPWUSAF33 I also use only one cue all the time.
    Some people collect cues and even upgrade them for no other reason than to have them or to brag about it.
    Another reason is that people like to show how much coins they have and are willing to spend.
    There is a cue that costs a billion coins to purchase...
    It is a madness but the company who owns the game is laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

I wish i could sell most of my cues except the legendries, even though I only use one.

Some I have 117 pieces

Comment

The cues area ll part of the game for upgrading cue power collection ect, also tha are like trophy's in a way like collector items , imho tha are not to keep using diff cues ect, also way of taking your coins for upgrades...Also it keeps the game plodding along so you get pieces from boxs ect...

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
          I agree with you CPWUSAF33 I also use only one cue all the time.
          Some people collect cues and even upgrade them for no other reason than to have them or to brag about it.
          Another reason is that people like to show how much coins they have and are willing to spend.
          There is a cue that costs a billion coins to purchase...
          It is a madness but the company who owns the game is laughing all the way to the bank.
          So true. I used to collect stamps and buy them, but I have the only cue i will use unless I get lucky and 2 more pieces of crystal blade and find out how much coin to get it to 10/10 all stats. It may not be worth it because firestorm level 4 is just missing one spin point. I doubt I will get another 11 pieces of it.

Comment

I warn you now people you have to have and open littlay 100s and 100s of boxs to get max stats on leng cues...big real money cash

Comment

Plus to add moneyclips are totaly against us, boxs will constanty keep giving you pieces of cues you already have , over and over and over again...so you get coins instead, total and utter piss take tbh, at least moneyclips would allow to max out legendary cues quicker, no big deal to them hardy taking food out there kids mouths...

Comment

Originally posted by Jahsun View Post
                I warn you now people you have to have and open littlay 100s and 100s of boxs to get max stats on leng cues...big real money cash
                During this lockdown period I have almost maxed out 2 leggy cues with less money than I would have peed in the gutter. I have valkyrie level 3, firestorm level 4 and 42 pieces of crystal blade which only needs 44 pieces to get maxed out. Should get another 3 boxes free soon. 20 leggy cues equals 4 times XP equals more pool cash.

Comment

I have probably only opened about 700 boxes so i must be lucky. I will not upgrade any others except maybe crystal blade if i get 2 more pieces. I don't need any others and am a bit annoyed I wasted coins on valkyrie

if you feel the need to upgrade them all go for it but I'm not

I just need a few thousand XP points to get my next 3 boxes

Comment

Yes bro above , just making people aware if people wanting to max out all legendary cues, you will need 1000s of boxs, its a fuckin joke tha will keep giving you 100s of boxs with pieces of cues you already ownover n over n over again, al least you thought if you have purchased game money, tha would let you max them out sooner..but no chance this is a very dangerous game imho man, if you have addictive tendecies this game will eat your life away..thats the way i see no joke..The rigged/manlupulated on the boxs in bording on cheating and theft, people may beg to differ , but thats how i see it...

Comment

Plus to add moneyclips are totaly against us, boxs will constanty keep giving you pieces of cues you already have , over and over and over again...so you get coins instead, total and utter piss take tbh, at least moneyclips would allow to max out legendary cues quicker, no big deal to them hardy taking food out there kids mouths...
                      Once you get a certain amount of cue pieces it should automatically not be allowed to give you any more which would give you a chance to get pieces you actually need.

Comment

So true bro , totaly agree, its criminal really...

Question for people whom have maxed out all lendergy cues, how much more do you need to max out the last 2 leg cues, i need 6pieces for Archon cue and 2pieces for Atlantis cue, and Archangel on Level 3 still need 4 pieces for it to go to the last time segment,

i feel so stupid and angry with my self buying all game money tbh, ive brought and had 40,000 game money, and its still didnt give me the pieces to complet the last 3 cues,

FUCKING CRIMINAL!!

Comment

Just be aware people/players, dont get caught up in this game,

yes im a fool!!

Comment

500£ to 1000£ ??

Comment

So true bro , totaly agree, its criminal really...

Question for people whom have maxed out all lendergy cues, how much more do you need to max out the last 2 leg cues, i need 6pieces for Archon cue and 2pieces for Atlantis cue, and Archangel on Level 3 still need 4 pieces for it to go to the last time segment,

i feel so stupid and angry with my self buying all game money tbh, ive brought and had 40,000 game money, and its still didnt give me the pieces to complet the last 3 cues,

FUCKING CRIMINAL!!
                              How many cues can you use? Archangel, archon, valkyrie and firestorm are all the same when maxed out but only require 28 pieces (4 to get the cue and 24 to max out plus well over 1.5M coins) Thor hammer, excaliber, shrangi la and crystal blade need 48 pieces to max out. the rest need 78 pieces.

Chances of getting pieces is random. I have done 3 lots of 117 box runs and the stats vary.

the point is when they are maxed out they are all the same, they just look different.

I ask why do you need minotaur , laser, phoenix, necromancer, mechatronic, inferno and atlantis.maxed out when they do not have 10/10 stats? I mave have missed one or two that have inferior stats

These are the stats I got, the F column is how many boxes it would take to max if the stats remained the same

Comment

Reason imho leg cues is stat status bit show off really, but moneyclips do this for coin usage loss, all part of the dymanics of the game, for more money, feed peoples addiction, its very very cleaver how it programmed ect

all leg cues no point what so ever, try telling moneyclips that...also to add we cant choose which cues we want ect, open leg boxs tha all contain lendg cue pieces, just like i said just another crafty way to keep the game upgrading and purchasing...

Comment

A good country cue is all you need (level 5 or 6). I played for years on the Titan and Czar cues, they are brilliant. Also the Ice Cue as well. The Leg cues are just a gimmick to get you to spend real money.
                                  †Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

True bro above, but i fooled for it too, took me a long time tho, but started getting too deep in the game, purchasing ect...

Plus agree its all Big League Pool Status!

Comment

Working...
                                    X